Six Flags is tiring

Cas's POV

"I want to go somewhere" across from me Dean complains with a couple of whiny agreements following the statement "Where can we go on a very cold saturday" Sam picks his head up from behind the couch Dean and I are on in Gabriel and I's house "Six flags is open and if it's cold not many people will be their so why don't we go?" an array of okays confirmed the plan.

 I get up to grab my computer so we can buy our tickets which luckily they had a special for groups of 6 and over, I of course purchase the package and notify everyone that they have been bought. We all get into Dean's car, which I'm sure if it asked him to kill me he would with how much he loves that car, of course it doesn't take more than ten minutes for screaming and hitting to start from Dean and lucifer with no help from Gabe adding fuel to the fire, before Dean can find a way to actually push Lucifer out of the car I grab Dean's face and passionately kiss him for a second before we can get into a car crash and by the face he is making all the anger has left him.

 The car is quiet for a couple of moments before some 'eewing' and 'booing' starts from Gabe and Lucifer but luckily, learning from me on how to shut their other up, they kiss (and because they are not driving go a little more longer) and shut up. Leaving the car in blissful silence until we saw the music car and everyone started to rile up in excitement looking at the death drops and I'm sure two of them planning on how to prank and scare us.

 Like Sam said it wasn't that busy and we were able to find parking and get into the park easily. " Which ride should we get on?" Michael asks looking rather excited and Lucifer looking adoringly at him. I wonder what Dean and I look like when we look at eachother? " How about X2?" The very brightly dressed Gabe says excitedly.

We nod our heads and make our way to the ride of course having to stop by some candy stores for Gabe to fill his highly unhealthy addiction and Lucifer buying a rainbow bow tie because as he said "Satan needs to be colorful" We finally make it to the front of the line and happily get on the last three rows because those seats make you feel the pull of the cart and Luci likes to hear the screams of others before he starts laughing at the drop himself "Can I hold your hand?" Dean whispers to me looking kind of scared, only enough where it's the people who really know him can tell "Yes" I whisper back quietly feeling his rough fingers hold onto mine as we anxiously watch the ground leave us and await the drop 

"It's going to be okay I've got you, we are all here" he visibly calms down but still a bit fearful of the height. The ride stops at the top creating anxiety to form in the stomachs of the riders.We drop. A mix of screaming and laughing is all you can hear and surprisingly after the first initial dropping I can hear Dean's laughing. "AAAAAAAH THE FIRES GOING TO GET MEEEEEEE" Gabe screams loudly as he was the closest to the flame that appeared we all laugh and 'Woo' and the ride until it's over "THAT WAS FUN I WANT TO GO AGAIN" "I told you it would be okay" (Okay out of story, ironically the song that me and my friend sang when he took me on this ride for the first time just came on. I was meant to write this? The song was "Bodies" by Drowning Pool if anyone was wondering) I whisper to him "You were right" he kisses my cheek quickly. 

"What ride is next?" Lucifer asks happily (AAAAH CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE JUST CAME ON WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING) "How about Goliath?" Dean asks already ready to take on heavy falls "As long as it doesn't have fire" Gabe says very seriously while we all laugh and Sam devours him in a hug and kisses the top of his head as his boyfriend pouts at chewing on a lollipop.

 "Let's go" From their we move ride to ride making snarky comments and the boyfriend comforting the emotionally wounded one and leaving with amazing funnel cakes and of course Lucifer, Gabe, and Dean competing who can eat one the fastest. The three ending in a tie and fighting about who's the winner but later on forgetting about it because we are all too tired to talk anymore. We slept in a parking lot.

I am trying to write new chapters in advance and I finally have a plan for this story so chapters should come out sooner. Hope you like the new chapter and story in general. Let me know if you would like something added or changed or whatever and I will try to do it. I read all comments so if you have something to say then do so. Bye

-Kat