Vegas part 2

No POV
They spent that day recovering from the horrible hangover and watching the ridiculous pictures and videos they had taken from the previous night. "Did I seriously do all that? Oh my chuck this is horrible please delete it" "No can do, this is too precious and hilarious with great memories that I don't remember" Dean says. After looking at the stupidity they had done they had grown to become bored. They decided to start playing Uno. That was a very big mistake. Dean and Lucifer were constantly at each others throats trying to prove they are better. Gabriel was always cheating. Sam tried to stop him and Castiel was just very confused about the game and Michael was silently playing trying to counsel Castiel. "UNO BITCHES" "NO YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH. FUCK YOU. FUCK THIS." Lucifer yells at Dean while throwing the cards to the floor as Dean yells at his tantrum. Michael goes over to calm his boyfriend down while Sam lectures Gabe about cheating and Castiel laughs silently at Lucifer and Deans situation. They go their separate ways. Dean goes downstairs to look at the memorabilia (they are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel) Castiel takes a nap Gabe and Sam go to the M&M store while Michael and Lucifer go out to eat.

I don't know what to do with this story. I have no ideas and no inspiration. I really don't like how it's a mess but people seem to like it so I'm going to continue it just slowly. I might make a re make but still keep this one. I don't know. Give me ideas please. Let me know what you think. Bye.
-kat