YAY SLEEPOVER DISASTER

Castiel's POV

What the hell Luci? Why the hell would you do this to me? I'm going to die. I should just jump out of this car. No you can't you would miss our date on Friday. What day is it? Tuesday. Wait I'm getting off track I should be asking Gabe to prank Luci horribly. No not now Gabe would kill us if I interrupted his date twice. Oh Chuck we are here stay calm. Breathe. Just breathe. Just breathe when you remember to. We walk to the front door but I step in front of Dean to stop him from going inside "Hold on I wasn't expecting guest so I am just going to quickly clean up" I say while glaring at Lucifer. I walk inside by myself. Okay let me grab a bag and do the living room because that's the main place that needs cleaning. What the hell did these two do!? Crap okay it doesn't matter I just need to clean it up. Is that a rotting burger? Disgusting. I need to febreeze the hell out of this place. Okay done how long has it been? Only 5 minutes that's not bad. Wait. Did I seriously? FML. Luci and Dean are outside. Together. With Michael but I don't think he's strong enough to stop him. Fuck. I run to the door to see Michael and Lucifer sucking each others faces off and a very uncomfortable dean standing to the side awkwardly. I cough to get their attention. "sorry he was going to try to break Dean and this was the only way to stop him" Michael says looking down blushing "Thanks anyway you can come inside now and what are we going to eat?" " I'm going to make dinner because I don't trust you (Lucifer) in the kitchen with knives and feeding us and you (Castiel) have guest so I will be making spaghetti" "Thank you Mommy Michael" Luci and I say together as he walks to the kitchen and flicks us off. Now it's just the three of us. Standing. In silence. "Ugh just go upstairs and fuck already" Dean and I blush at Luci's comment " Luci shut up we recently started talking and have not been on our first date" " So you're saying after you will?" " No I am not saying that my apologies Dean he has no manners and has no filter it's best to just ignore him" " I'm right here you know that right?" " Yes I do I just don't care" " LUCIFER CASTIEL STOP BICKERING YOU HAVE SOMEONE OVER LEARN YOUR MANNERS" " Sorry Mom" " Also food is ready so go wash your hands and go sit at the table" Dean and I sit next to each other and Michael and Lucifer sit by each other. " So Dean you like my brother is that correct?" oh great here it comes " Yes I would like to get to know him better" "What do you like most about him?" " Well I like that he is shy but outgoing and I love his eyes and I could go on forever about his perfections" " Acceptable I will allow you to be with my brother but if you hurt him I really will hold up to my name and make you beg god to turn back time and never meet us" I see him visibly gulp " Okay" " *sigh* stop Luci you're scaring him it's okay Dean you won't hurt me right?" " No I could never you are to precious to me" he kisses my cheek once again. Thump. We both look back up to see Luci passed out on the floor "It's okay he just passed out from watching his ship become canon" Michael says calmly " Not the first time this happened" We continue eating and talking until it's time to go to sleep so I give Dean pillows and blankets for the couch because it would be to soon to sleep in the same bed and go upstairs to my own room and get dressed ( no shirt and no pants) for bed. At that moment I realize where is Gabriel? Probably sleeping with Sam. I go to sleep with the thoughts of green eyes once again. 

here's a cute picture please comment or like or whatever