Basic Bitches

Castiel POV going back to there house

We go back to Dean's house and once again play 21 questions with his parents when of course satan decides to come. "SATAN IS BACK BITCHES and two questions who are these people and where is gay number 3 with the moose?" "Well brother Satan these people are Dean's parents so please be nice and Baby Gabe and Sam are probably fucking at the house" "Yussssss I feel like a proud gay mama even though Michael is our mom and hello Dean's parents as you heard I am Castiels brother and thank you for providing a person for my brother to fuck and the fans to ship with" "LUCIFER STOP BREAKING THE WALL" "I SEE NO WALL" "hmmmm okay then I see nowhere to fuck you on" "NUUUU I'M SORRY I WILL STOOOP" "Okay but after we leave" "Okay" "Well okay I am pretty sure none of us know what you are talking about so will you please tell us why you are here and stop terrorrising my parents" "Oh yeah I came here to tell you something Cas our parents want us to have a dinner together all of us" Nonononono they cannot do this to me not after last time "Why they hate me for who I am did you tell them that I have a boyfriend?" "No I wasn't sure if you wanted me to tell them so I just told them that I will tell the family and we will make a decision by about 4:00 pm so that gives us about 3 hours to make a decision" "Well then we need to get Gabriel here and we will all decide, Dean will you call the both of them please and I am so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Winchester is it okay if we have this meeting here I would like Dean's opinion on everything" "Yeah that is okay"

30 minutes of waiting for the Moose and Trickster to clean up and get their

"Okay we are having a family meeting yes all Winchesters are apart of the family meetings so the issue is our parents want to have dinner with us and the last time we were all together was 4 years ago when we all left so we nee to decide on whether we are going to go and accept or make an excuse" Lucifer says "Well why did you all leave?" Sam asks "Castiel tell the story" "Okay well we were all at the dinner table and I told them I was gay and we have very religious parents and they didn't accept it so they told me it was not alright and they can get me into a church school and maybe god will forgive me I said no and left they of course never tried to get in contact with me so yeah" "Okay well what if they have changed and seen their errors I think you should see them it's never to late for them to change" sam says "Okay who votes we should see them and the Winchesters are all coming to just to let you know" says Luci. Everyones hands go up "Okay and by dinner I meant were going to Starbucks because were basic bitches I will pick you all up at 3:30 I need to do last minute frickle frackle with my boyfriend so byeee" of course Luci says "Welll okay I guess so"

Okay I know it has been a while I have been to lazy to update so yeah that is my excuse anyway sorry for the stupid story I know it's horrible trash just like me anyway thanks for reading I guess leave a comment or suggestion or whatever I don't know

Byeee assbutts