Coming out

Dean's POV

I feel something beside me when I wake up without realizing it was Cas..... I push it. I hear a grunt that comes from the person then I remember last night....Fuck I just pushed my boyfriend. When he gets up he gives me a look that makes me want to run for my life but you know I can't because I am terrified he will chase me. "What the fuck was that for if it is one thing you don't mess with it's my sleep and if you don't give me an explanation in 5 seconds I swear to chuck I am going to throw you out of your damn window so would you like to explain?" I visibly swallow my throat feeling like someone is choking me "We-ll I um didn't open my eyes but I felt someone next to me and you know like any rational person I pushed you away from me then realized who you are. Umm sorry babe love you please don't hurt me" "*sigh* Whatever I am going back to sleep" "Don't you have to go back home? I don't want Lucifer coming to the front door and having my parents deal with- O shit my parents. Shitty shitty shit shit I forgot they visit me on Saturday " (wtf even is this) " what's wrong Babe?" "My parents are most likely down stairs cooking probably or something and well you are up here with me half naked. Not that I mind with your fine ass. And well i don't know if I am ready to come out to my parents yet. What if they don't except me and they stop loving me. I love my parents. AND I NEED MY MOMS PIIIIIIIIEEEEE IN MY LIFFFFE" "Hey Dean it is okay calm down if you want I will help I will always be with you for every problem and every situation I will always help so let me put some clothes on and fix myself a bit and we will go down there and you will tell them and if they are upset then you have me and I will help you in anyway okay ? "Okay" "Good now let me get dressed and brush my teeth and you need to get dressed also" "okay" We get ready quietly so my parents don't hear us. Ugh I'm so nervous. But this is inevitable I love him and he makes me happy and anyway Sam has a boyfriend so yeah it would come out soon. After we are ready we walk to the kitchen door and I tell him to stay their for a second until I call him in. When i walk in like expected my mom is making my favorite and o so amazing pancakes and my dad is making his famous eggs. I really hope this goes well. " Hi mom hi dad" "Hey honey how did you sleep? Sorry did we wake you?" " No you didn't mom and I slept well thanks for asking. When did you both get here?" Dad answers this time finishing hiseggs while mom finishes her pancakes " at around 8:30 we had to pick up some groceries for breakfast so it took a bit longer"  " O okay well umm now that you both are done with breakfast I have very important news and I would like for both of you too please sit down please" they both sit down " okay well um how do I put this um I guess all I can say is I have found the one I want to spend my life with" "Oooooo who's the lucky gal" my dad asks " Umm well you see *sigh* you guys can find out. You can come in" I call out I see Cas come in sort of awkwardly he comes to stand next to me and intertwines our fingers together. I look at my parents and what I see is shocking. They are both smiling mostly my mom though. "FUCK YEAH I KNEW IT HAND IT OVER YOU OWE ME $100" mom yells "yeah yeah I remember" " What the fuck?" I question. Mom answers " Well you see in your highschool year me and your father made a bet I bet that you were gay he said you were bi and was probably date a couple of girls and end up with a guy or the opposite but I don't recall you dating at all so I win. Haha fuck yeah" " So this is completely okay?" " Yeah why wouldn't it be? We are happy as long as you are anyway why don't you properly introduce yourself?" I can feel Cas get a bit nervous " Umm well my name is Castiel but Dean calls me Cas so you are welcomed to call me that as well. I live with my brother Gabriel we also have another brother his name is Lucifer but he's in college umm I work with your son and I'm planning on attending university soon. I want to be a lawyer and that is basically it." "hmmm nice I like you" dad says " Me to anyway the food is getting cold Castiel dear would you like to stay for a bit and eat I made extra" "okay thank you Ms Winchester" " O no need for the formality call me Mary or if you prefer mom" she says winking at the end. "Moooooom stahhp" " I'm just joking no not really all though in an all serious note we need grandchildren so Dean you better get working" We both blush a horribly dark shade of red " Moooooooooooooom stoooooop" " Honey they will when they are ready then we will take care of them while they make more" "Daaaad not you toooo. O my chuck I am not having this conversation with the both of you" "Fine fine here's breakfast" Mom serves us all breakfast and for the rest of it is small talk and unappropriate comments.

Hope your happy with this