Sabriel children

We walk inside to see Dean and Cas eating breakfast "Hey mom Hey dad" "Hi honey" mom saying standing up to hug me " Who is this?" "O umm this is Gabriel" I say introducing him. I hear dean and cas snickering in the background "Oooo this is Gabriel" mom says with a smirking face "What did Dean say?" "Nothing this is just Cas's brother. Hello nice to meet you I am Mary this is my husband John" "Hello nice to meet you as you know I am Gabriel" "Would you like some breakfast?" "Sure mom,Gabriel want some?" "Sure" we sit down while I am mentally preparing myself for the speech I need to give my parents. Okay I know. I stand up "Mom Dad I am gay and Gabriel is my boyfriend" Silence for about 2 seconds (because I obviously count) "HAHA FUCK YEAH YOU OWE ME $50" Dad says "*sigh* Yeah yeah I know" "What just happened" " Well much like your brother we knew you would end up with a guy but mom thought you would date that Jess girl but you didn't and you ended up with a guy so I won. Now I only give your mom $50" "So it's okay with you?" "Of course it is as long as you are happy then we are happy" "Okay then" We sat down and the questions started " So when are you having kids?" I spit out my breakfast "WHAT" " We want grandchildren soon and Dean is taking forever" mom says " what the fuck mom you just found out an hour ago" " Exactly and you're still here not making me children" "Mom we are both dudes" "And you're saying" "*dean sighs* never mind" "Anyway I want grandchildren soon so make it happen" "Oh definitely we can make that happen right Sammy?" Gabriel says smirking "GABE SHUT IT NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN NOW AND ESPECIALLY NOT IN MY BROTHERS HOUSE" "So your saying when we get to your house?" "Ooo this is getting good" mom says to dad "Mom stop giving Gabe ideas and stop encouraging him Dad please stop her and Gabe shoosh we are not going to f*ck right now and Dean stop laughing" "I'm sorry anyway off topic how did you get together" mom asks " O No gotta blast" "DEAN CAS GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE SAM CALL LUCIFER I AM GOING TO KILL ALL OF THEM" "Why what happened?" mom asks " Well the day we got together they all interrupted us and he wants to kill them all now that you reminded him so thank you for the breakfast but I have to make sure he doesn't kill anyone"  "Bye Sammy remember we need grandchildren" " Okay maybe next time"

30 minutes later

"Please don't, Stop Gabriel!" I turn the corner and see Dean and Cas on the wall with Gabriel holding glitter and whip cream cans looking evily at them" "Gabe stop you don't know what you are doing. Please just calm down" "Gabe stop terrorizing them we need them so I can mom to stop talking about us having kids" " How is that a bad thing that just gives is more time to fuck'' Gabe says winking " No stop torturing us. Kill us now" Dean says as I walk closer to Gabe. " How about this Gabe you let them go, we go to my house and *whispers horrible things that should not be heard" "DEAL" " Ugggh I don't want to hear my brother and his boyfriend talk about their stuff" "Shut up I have to watch you and your boyfriend have eye sex all day" " Shut up come on Cas let's go we have to go before mom thinks we're doing stuff" "Bye Gabe see you at work tomorrow Sam I guess I might see you if your not in too much in pain" cas says "Shut up Castiel" "So shall we go" "I guess"

So this is horrible I should delete this. Tell me if I should delete this. Bye