Begin a new life

Years later (3rd POV)

The small crowd begin to hush up as the organ plays the well known toon, they watch intently as the flower boy, Michael, begins to lay out the flowers leading to the groom, Dean Winchester, standing next to the man in the white tuxedo with the nervous but obviously happy smile on his face is the best man, Sam Winchester, wearing the black tuxedo. He looks at the man acroos from him, the other best man Gabriel Novak. The door opens to reveal the other white tuxedo groom, Castiel Novak, he slowly walks to his almost husband in step to the music. Reaching to the destination he's been waaiting years for, everyone sits down and the priest begins to speak " I am here to unite these two souls in heaven and earth for there bond could not be broken by hell. Please say your vows" "Cas, I love you. I would move this planet for you and tear thrrough hell to be by your side. I promise everyday that passes by I will love you more and anyday without you will bring me pain. I promise to make you happy. I promise to give you all that I can. Most importantly I promise to care and love you and whatever troubles that come our way, we will get through them together. Because I love you and only you can make me happy" The crowd has begun to cry "Dean, I promise to be your shoulder to cry and laugh on. I promise to love you every second I exist and beyond that. I promise to help you tear through this world if we ever part. I promise to feel your pain with you not by my side. I promise to make you happy. Most importantly I promise to love you through the mistakes we may make and help destroy whatever comes our way. I love you" "May you bring the rings" Lucifer carries the rings to the two. They grab the others ring and gently places it on the other. Beginning their eternal promise. "Do you, Dean Winchester, take Castiel Novak as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" "Do you, Castiel Novak, take Dean Winchester as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" "Then with the power vested in me I pronounce you Dean and Castiel Winchester-Novak, you may now kiss the groom" The two grin and lean into each other, capturing the others lips and putting every missing word and love into the moment making it feel like eternity until the pull apart and share the loving gaze, glad to have found the other and excited for the life ahead.

That is the end of this. I hope people enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Although I am thinking of maybe making a sequel. let me know what you think. I'll do it if two or more people ask for it. Until then this is the end. Thanks

-Kat