Michifer and Sabriel

Michifer's turn for ForyouAngelfromBlood

Lucifer's POV

After we left the museum we go back to the (Cas's) house. "Michaaaaaaaaaeeeeelllll  I'm bored entertain me'' (like brother like brother) "What is it that you want?" he smirks " Oh you know what I want" I smirk "Do I" he says getting closer to my face "Yes you do" "You want to watch Dan and Phil on youtube?" "Obviously. Go get the controller they are doing a Christmas marathon" "Yessssssssssssss" he gets the controller and puts on the apple TV " We have so much to catch up on" "Yaaaaaaaaay Dan and Phil marathon" (me every day) we snuggle on the couch with pop corn and hot chocolate in hands listening to the majestic screams of Dan Howell and the beautiful voice of Phil lester.

Sabriel

Gabriel's POV

After the museum we go to the park "SAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM" "I am  literally next to you what do you want?" he says giving me his o so famous bitch face " "Push me on the swing please" While I stand on the swing he grabs the handles with his long moosy arms and pushes...until I fell off "Gabe are you okay?" "Does it look like I am okay?" I give him my bitch face "Are you badly hurt?" " Yes I think I twisted my ankle'' "Let me see" my ankle hurts so much and it looks a little bent that asshole better buy me 100 pounds of candy for pushing me to hard " Yeah it is twisted a bit I'll take you home" he grabs me by my waist carrying me bridal style "I see your preparing for the big day already?" i smirk as I see him blush "Shut up before I drop you" "Awe Samantha you know you could never do that to me you love me too much" "I hate you" "No you don't" I say as I sit up in his arms to give him a quick kiss "You know you couldn't live without me" "Your right"

Hey if anyone is still reading sorry I took so long and this is short I just have not had time so yeah sorry I will try to update soon bye.