Dates and glares

Dean's POV after he left

     Awe his blush was so cute I couldn't say no to that. You like him. What I barely know him also someone like him he's most likely straight. You should try tonight. Maybe.

Time skip to his house after he's done getting ready

     Okay I have my favorite flannel, and basically my favorite outfit(the picture at the end), i brushed my teeth, re-did my hair, have my glasses, showered, and I'm ready now i need too text him for his address

Dean 5:20 pm
Hey Castiel I need your address so I can pick you up.

Now to wait

Castiel 5:21 pm
Okay here (address) is that all?

Dean 5:21 pm
Yea I'll be there in 15

Okay I look good I smell good let's go

Castiel's POV at his house after he's ready

     Okay I am ready ugh he's going to think I'm a nerd with these glasses but i lost my contacts(the glasses at the end with the other outfit). Wait why do i care what he thinks? Because you like him duh. No i don't he's most likely straight so there's no point in trying anyway. You're an idiot you know that. Thanks me. You're doorbell of ringing. Okay. Go answer it. Right. I go downstairs and open the door and I can't breathe omfg and now I'm staring and he's asking if I'm okay fuck what am I doing? "I'm sorry what did you say?" Well now he knows you're an idiot. " I was just asking if you were okay you were just staring" Is he blushing. No why would he be blushing. " I'm okay you just looked hot wait what no t- that's not what I meant I mean you just looked nice wait ugh" I use my hands to cover my face and oh chuck he's laughing " You look hot to don't worry" he says with a wink and now I'm a tomato. " You coming Cas?" " Cas?" " Yeah it's short for Castiel do you mind?" " No it's just new" "Well come on tell me where to go" " Okay umm let me get the directions, I've never been here it was just recommended to me by my brother when he lived here" i got the directions and after 2 minutes of awkward silence " Not to pry or anything what happened to your brother?" He's in college with his boyfriend (Michael) but he's almost done knowing him he'll probably come back and live with me" " How many brothers do you have?" "I have two brothers, the one in college is the older one named Lucifer and my younger brother is named Gabriel, he works the second shift after ours" " That's your brother!" "Yes why?" " My brother had a massive crush on him" " That's interesting what is your brothers name?" " Sam" I start laughing at this odd coincidence "What's so funny?" "Gabriel has a crush on him too" " You're destination is on the left" the navigation says. We get off the car and when we walk inside it's pretty empty. We sit down and look at the menu when the waitress comes and asks what we want and is obviously flirting with Dean, "Hello excuse me, I would like the same thing as him and and a vanilla milkshake thank you" I say sassily. She scoffs and walks away. " What was that about was little Cas jealous of the waiter?" he laughs and I blush.....again. How many times am I going too blush in one night " N-no I wasn't " I say looking down. She brings us our food which consists of burgers,fries, and milk shakes both vanilla. We both glare at each other on her way back to the kitchen. While we start eating he asks me the question I had been avoiding, " So Cas why were you so upset the day we met?" "*sigh* Well as a child I was bullied a lot so I kind of developed a defensive system in myself too protect myself from people where i look and act mean and I have been working on fixing that which is why I took this job which consists of talking to people that is also why I took a week to properly apologize and once again I am deeply sorry for the way I acted" I said looking down at my lap. "Hmmm I understand it's okay I'm sorry I never gave you a chance to tell me and it's their loss they never got to know you, you are an amazing person" we both blush. " Thanks I think you are amazing too" After we finish eating we split the bill and he drives me home in a comfortable silence. " Good night Dean drive home safely" before I walk outside he grabs my wrist " Um wait we should do something like this again maybe on Friday?" we blush " Yes that would be nice see you tomorrow at work" " Okay good night Cas" I walk too my door when I hear a car door slam I look back too see him running to me " What's wrong Dean?" " Um nothing Cas just wanted to give you this" he gets closer to my face and kisses my cheek then runs back to his car. " Good night Cas" he yells from his car while I'm still frozen.

This is how he looks and Castiel has the same glasses with the other outfit

This is how he is dressed