Two ships one night project

Dean's POV after he left Castiel's house

OMFG I can't believe I just kissed Cas's cheek. I'm not even sure he swings that way, he probably doesn't even like me I mean we have not even talked that much. Then why would he have agreed to have gone out with you if he didn't like you? Maybe he felt bad or something I don't know. Well let's just see how the date goes then you decide on whether he like you or not? Yea that's a good idea. Good. I walk inside my home to Sammy on the couch. "So how was your date?" I blush which luckily he does not turn around too see. "One it was not a date it was an apology and two it went fine thanks for asking" I say as go to the couch and sit next to him. " How about you have you confessed your love too Gabriel?" I say in a teasing voice when I see him start to blush " I gave him my number and we talked a bit and I don't think he likes me" " Well if it makes you feel better that I know he likes you his brother Castiel told me so my advice is go for it" " REALLY YOU KNOW FOR SURE HE LIKES ME!?" he jumps up looking like a happy puppy/moose hybrid " Yes I know for sure he does and will you stop yelling" "okay I will tell him tomorrow if you ask Castiel out" "I already have" " Oh wow that was fast" "Mhm anyway I have an early shift tomorrow so good night bitch" "Good night jerk" After I get ready for bed I sleep peacefully to the thoughts of blue eyes.

     The next day Castiels POV at work

I walk into the dressing room to get ready for the porfamance. I need to ask how do I breathe? I of course walk in when he is shirtless, you know getting dressed and well you know I'm just crying on the inside. "Take a picture it will last longer" he says. How the hell did he know I was here, he hasn't turned around! Okay I need to say something " I don't have my phone with me" nice. "Okay" he puts on his shirt ruining my entertainment. "Don't you need to get ready we're up in 5" "yes can you just umm you know..." "Aww why do you get a show but not me" he smirks "Haha no I walked in on accident now go" "Okay see you out their"

At the end of their break

Please tell me I'm crazy. Please tell me I'm delusional. Please tell me I do not see Lucifer and Michael coming towards me when I am about to perform with Dean. Oh fucking chuck let me die. "Hey Cas we're on in 5 minutes you okay you look pale'' "Yea I'm fine" I say in a strained voice. "Okay see you on stage I'm going to quickly ckeck on Sam" Okay good I need to keep him away from Satan "Hey Cassie was that your boyfriend?" Luci says smirking while I blush "He's not my boyfriend we went out once and all he did was kiss my cheek he's probably not even gay he's too perfect to like someone like me" .smack."OW WHAT THE FUCK? LUCI WHY EVEN" that hurt a lot. He hugs me " Listen you idiot don't ever put yourself down so much you are a great person and have you seen the way he looked at you even from afar I could see the way he looked at you my gaydar went off miles away so you little shit are going to man up and make a move and if he's not gay you are going to make him you got that?" wow this is the most serious I have seen him in a long time "Okay just not now I have to go on stage I'm guessing you are going to watch?'' they nodded (I always forget about Michael) "Okay I will see you two bye" hmm maybe I do have a chance I mean he did kiss my cheek and he does stutter a lot around me and he blushes sometimes but I don't know. "Hey Dean" I say as I get up on the stage. "Hey Cas good news I convinced Sam to confess to Gabriel later they are going to go to the park and "hang out" so would you care to join me in watching my ship become canon?" he says in a dramatic way "Yes Dean I would love to watch this ship become canon so what are we just going to spy on them like creepy fan girls?" "Yes" " Okay" maybe we will become canon to. I hear the que for us to get ready to start.

Lucifer's POV after Cas left

"Michael we need to get these ships together no matter what it takes" he's looking at me shocked "I have never seen you hug someone for a emotional reason" he's an idiot, well he's my idiot and I will slice a hoe's neck if they say other wise "Wow you really think I did that because he was being emotional ha your funny what I did was plant a hearing thing so I can hear what he's saying shall I check in" I take out my phone and go on the app that was connected to the voice recorder and we both listen "convinced Sam to confess to Gabriel later they are going to go to the park and "hang out" so would you care to join me in watching my ship become canon?"  "Yes Dean I would love to watch this ship become canon so what are we just going to spy on them like creepy fan girls?" "Yes" " Okay" "Fuck yes two ships one night okay we need to spy on both Sabriel and Destiel tonight" "Sabriel? Destiel?" "*sigh* yes that's their ship name" "Okay anyway we should go and watch your brother and soon to be step brother performance" "*fake sniffles* You finally understand me this is why I love you" " Awe the only reason?" "And because you are smart and hot" I say before pulling him into a quick kiss and running for seats and maybe pushing some kids for front row seats of the growing love story of Destiel"

Here's a cute picture because you know why not it makes me cry