WILL YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP

I walk inside my house still dazed. " Hey Cassie, what's wrong with you?" I shake it off " What did you ask Gabriel?" " What is wrong with you, you are more out of it than normal? Does it have something to do with your green eyed prince?" he asks smirking " Dean asked me out and kissed my cheek" I mumbled loud enough to hear. Silence. I look up too see him smiling and looking as if he's about to burst then " AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MY CASSIE HAS A BOYFRIEND ASDFGHJKL" he then runs and jumps on me " GABRIEL GET YOUR CANDY LOVING FAT ASS OFF ME OW DID YOU JUST GAIN 200 POUNDS IN TWO SECONDS!" " NO SOMEONE IS ON ME" "WHO? WE LIVE ALONE" " SATAN HAS ARRIVED BITCHES" "LUCI!?" Gabriel and I say at the same time " WHO ELSE IS SATAN" "LUCI GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF US" I say already seeing black spots from lack of air " DON'T YOU MEAN FABULOUS ASS" he says striking a sassy pose " No I meant fat ass and when did you get here I thought you and Michael were still in college" " Well we would be but Lucifer blew the classes up so we get a month break so we came to visit and he picked the lock and we came into this and well you know the rest" Michael says coming into the conversation " Of course he did that" " Anyway why was Gabriel on you?" Lucifer asks and I blush "AAAAHHH CASSIE WENT ON A DATE WITH DEAN AND HE KISSED HIS CHEEK AND HE LIKES HIM AND AAAAHHHH WE'RE GOING TO BE A RAINBOW FAMILY" Gabriel yells once again. Silence. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" they both yell and I feel two hyperactive ass butts on me. "CASSIE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I'M YOUR BIG BRO" " MICHAEL HELP MEEEE" "Lucifer Gabriel get off your brother before you kill him" "OKAYYYY" they yell bursting my ear drum. "Who is Dean?" " Lucifer and Michael asks me "Dean is the person I work with he's the other prince" I say lowly a blush creeping up. Gabriel pulls out his phone " Here's a picture of him" he shows Lucifer and Michael "Why do you have a picture of Dean" I ask. He starts blushing and mumbles looking down " Today when I was talking to Sam he gave me his number and I was texting him and he told me about Dean and he sent me this picture of the two of them" (the one below)"Wait who is Sam" Lucifer asks. I smirk ready for vengeance " Oh no one just the guy who stole baby Gabe's heart" Silence. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHH WHY DON'T I KNOW ANY OF THIS MY BABY BROS ARE GROWING UP" Lucifer yells once again "CAN YOU STOP YELLING?" I yell at him "okay" "Okay good I need to sleep I have work early so Good night mother Michael please make sure they don't blow anything up or break anything please?" "Will do" I leave upstairs to my room and go to sleep with the thoughts of green eyes.

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHH WHY DON'T I KNOW ANY OF THIS MY BABY BROS ARE GROWING UP" Lucifer yells once again "CAN YOU STOP YELLING?" I yell at him "okay" "Okay good I need to sleep I have work early so Good night mother Michael please make sure ...