Celebration

Yaaaaay I made it to 3000 views. Thank you to those who have read it and commented and enjoyed my story.  This is not apart of the story I just saw this and wanted to write it out because this is funny.

3rd POV

The bunker is quiet and peaceful like normal with Sam, dean, and Cas at the table with burgers. When the lights start flickering and go completely off. "SAM GRAB THE SALT AND GUNS" "No, No need" the mysterious voice says switching the lights back on. "GABE. WHAT THE HELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW ARE YOU ALIVE? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Gabe on the table lying down on his side with one hand touching his forehead dramatically says "I know dear brother you have many questions. I'm sorry Dean. I have spent many moons looking all over the universe for your heterosexuality but it is nowhere to be found. Cas, I couldn't find yours either" like that he gets of the table grabs Dean and Cas by the arm and locks them in the closet "Well looks like you will be able to find your homosexuality within each other" he walks away from the yells of Dean to Sam "Samwich now that I've been gone and that situation has been dealt with would you like to go to Dubai with me?" "Sure, I've needed to get out of here"

What do you think? Good? Funny? Bad and should never exist and just delete my existence? Let me know in the comments. Thanks