The meeting

(Your pov)
"Come on out everyone" I said."Sylveon!" "Greninja!" "Delfox!" My Pokemon said. "Let's practice guys!"
We all got ready. "We are going to beat Aria this time!" I said excitedly. "Lets go out on the water!"
(Splash!) (Splash!)

(Ash's pov)
We set up at the beach and looked out at the ocean. There was a girl out there with three different Pokemon. She was on a boogie board. She pointed to one of the Pokemon and there was a spout of water then a fire tornado then fairy wind and a ball formed around her. Then it exploded into sparkles of pink. "Wow she's good" Serena said. "Ya." I said. My face felt warm as I looked at her. She was really cute and I sort of had a crush on her.

(Serena's pov)
"What?!" I said. "What is it Serena?" Bonnie, Clement, and Ash asked. "I know who that is!" I yelled. "Who is it?" Ash asked. "Only the most famous Pokemon trainer ever. She beat Cynthia in her first match with her." I said excitedly.
"No way!" Ash screamed.

(???'s pov)
This girl is hot and famous and I love her. She's mine Ash Ketchum. "Get ready for me team." I said. "Right!" They answered "Your mine." I whispered as we worked our plan.

(Your pov)
I looked behind me and saw 4 people 2 boys and 2 girls. They were looking at me so I boogie boarded over to them. "Hi" I said to them with my Pokemon behind me. "Are you really famous?" A little girl with blond hair asked me. "Well I guess so. I've only beaten Cynthia and competed against Aria." I said
"Did you win?" A honey blond older girl asked me. "No." I replied. "Anyways what are your names." "I'm Bonnie!" The little girl said. "And this is deddene and squishy." She opened her purse and inside a little mouse Pokemon (deddene) and a green Pokemon (squishy). " I'm Clement. Bonnie is my little sister." A boy with identical blond hair said. "I'm Serena." The honey blond hair girl said. "I'm Ash." A cute raven hair boy said. "And this is pikachu." He said pointing at his Pokemon. "Hi. My name is (y/n)." I said. "Oh (y/n) your a keeper! please take care of my big brother!" Bonnie said. "Bonnie I t-told you n-not to do that a m-million times!" Clement blushed and yelled pulling her back with a machine. I just giggled at them.

(Ash's pov)
After we introduced our selfs we all ate lunch. "Do you guys wanna head out to the water?" (Y/n) asked. "Will you teach us how to ride the boogie board?" We all asked. "Sure why not." She answered. "Awesome!" I said. "I'll go get more boards." (Y/n) said then left. "Meet you guys back here." "I'm so excited!" Bonnie said. "Aren't we all?" Clement said.
(After lunch)

This is only part one I'll get more done don't worry also (y/n) stands for your name. P.s. My little sister edited this sooooo there will be a few mistakes probably but whatever.