The battle and the savior

(Your pov)
I got the boards and headed back to the beach. "Hey guys!"I said. " you got the boards." Serena said. "Are you guys ready?" I asked. "Sure are." Bonnie said. I handed each of them a board and we headed out into the water. "So what do we do?" Ash asked. "First let's swim deeper to get better waves." I told him. we swim out further. "Next find a big wave." We look for them then I spot one. "When you find one turn around keep your tip up and start kicking." I explain. They copy me and we all get pushed to the shore.
"Good job." I said.

(Ash's pov)
We floated to the shore got up and went back in. We swam around for an hour before going in. "I guess we should head back." I said. "Will you guys be at my performance tomorrow?" (Y/n) asked. "Can we go please?" Bonnie asked. "Sure. Why not?" Clement said. We said goodbye to (y/n) and headed to the Pokemon center to get rooms. Then we all went to sleep.

(Your pov)
That night I couldn't sleep. I could only think about Ash and how cute he was. I wondered if he liked me. I lay awake in my bed. I shook the thought and tried to fall asleep besides I had a big day tomorrow.
(Later the next day)
We were back stage getting ready for our performance.
"All set?" I asked. My Pokemon jumped happily.
We stood on platforms as the crowd waited. Then when it was time me and Aria were put on the stage. Aria went first with her performance. Then came mine. I looked out to the crowd nodded my head and began. We put all of our hearts into the performance and worked hard. I saw Ash and that sent me off with al leap of faith ending perfectly. The votes were tallied up and the winner was me. I couldn't believe it. As the crown was placed on my head a started having tears of joy. This was the greatest achievement of my life. Once the show ended i greeted Aria. "You did great to." I said. "Thanks but you did much better. You connected with someone in the audience and took of into greatness." She said and left. Did Ash really do that for me? I got changed and went back out.

(Ash's pov)
When (y/n) walked outside my heart couldn't help but leap. Her smile made her absolutely beautiful. She looked so happy and we were all proud of her for winning. Reporters talked to her and she calmly answered all of their questions. Nothing really seemed to be bothering her. Then when she was done we all headed back to the beach to boogie board again. When we did the waves started getting rough.

(Your pov)
I saw big waves and gasped. "Head back to the beach now!" I said. "What why?!" Ash asked. "Whirlpool!" I yell. "Boogie board back guys!" We all start to swim and the whirlpool starts to form. "Go go!" I yell. Everyone got to shore except for me. I was still in the water swimming fast. Then I had an idea. I let go of the board and let it fall and reach the shore gasping for breath. I look at the whirlpool and realize. "That's a man-made whirlpool not a natural!" "Who could have done this?" Serena said. "Prepare for trouble!" "Make it double!" "Team rocket!" Ash said. "Yep and its Jessie." A pink
Haired woman said. "And James." A blue haired man said. "Who are they?" I ask. "They're a group of people who steal other peoples Pokemon." Serena explains. "We have a special mission today." Jessie said. "Correct and let's begin." James said.

(Ash's pov)
It all happened at once. I didn't know what to do but I did. All I remembered was standing there star struck. The next thing I know I'm holding a unconscious (y/n) in my arms and I'm weak and sore. "Are you two okay?" Clement asks. "What happened?" I ask. "You kinda unleashed yourself?" He said. "You turned into fire and team rocket blasted off." "What?!" I said. "She didn't even flinch when you touched her. Then when you landed on the floor you both passed out." Clement said. "I'm confused." I said
"We all are." Serena said. "No one should be able to do that." Suddenly (y/n)opened her eyes. "Ash....." She said "(y/n) thank goodness you are ok." I said. She smiled at me. I put her down and she put her hand on my shoulder. Suddenly all of the pain went away. I stared at her in aww. She just nodded at me and smiled. I felt odd but so happy so I got up. (Y/n) took her hand off my shoulder and pikachu hopped on instead. "Hey buddy." I said. He nuzzled my cheeks happily. I smiled and laughed pikachu was my best friend. He could always cheer me up no matter what.

Sorry this one is a little shorter I will try and post all the time no promises though! And thanks to my little sister for her crappy editing good job! 😓