100 specail

Please enjoy I did this for you guys!

(Ash's pov)
(Y/n) drops unconscious and I catch her. Both sylveons ran to us. Fiona nuzzled her and whimpered sadly. "No... No." I said as I felt her heart. It was slowing down. "Ash what happened to her?" Clement said. "We need to go!" I yell. "Ash w-?" I cut him off. "She's gonna die come on!" I yell speeding past him. Clement scurries behind me trying to keep up. We run to the hospital. "Hello what's wrong?" The doctor asks. "We need help she might die!" I said. He puts his hand over her heart. Then he runs to the back. They bring out a rolling bed and I put her down. "Where is she from we need to contact any relatives." He says as they roll her away. "The fairy gym." I said. His eyes widen and everyone gasps. He runs to the desk and pushes a red button. *beep beep beep!* Crystal runs into the hospital. "Ash?" She says. I nod. "What happened to her?!" Crystal asks. I tip my hat down and cry. "I. I.. I don't know." I say through sobs.

(Crystal's pov)
(New pov I decided to add should I add more? Comment!) My poor sister. My only sister. My only family. "Are you ok?" I say to Ash. He's full of tears alongside his friend Clement.  Ash walks over to me and whispers in my ear. "I love your sister." I smiled at him and nodded. I look down at my locket. It's shaped like a moon. (Y/n)'s is a sun. The symbols of royal sisterhood. Mine is from our Aunt. She also died but I don't know how. Ash and Clement look at my locket. "That looks like (y/n)'s but with a moon." Ash says. "Ahh!" We hear the door slam open. "(Y/n)?!"  I said confused and star struck.

(Ash's pov)
That wasn't my (y/n) though. "Who are you?" I said. She smiled and disappeared. "Patient (y/n) is waking up." A doctor said. We followed him to her room. "Ugh..." She said. Her locket glowed a bright red. "No way!" Crystal said. "I-impossible." "What's wrong?" I asked. "She's a queen but queens only come from falling in love with royals." Crystal said. "Fairies are born like flowers in buds when they open child fairies are happy but royal fairy children are sweet loving and kind." "That makes sense." Clement said. "Wait Ash come with me real quick." He said. "Ok." I said and followed him out the door.

(Clement's pov)
"Ash. Your the king." I said. "What?!" He yelled. "It all lines up." I said. His face turned red. "C'mon lets go back inside." I said. Ash followed me inside. "Hey you two." Crystal said. "How is (y/n) doing?" I asked. "Nothing yet." She said. "Crystal can I talk to you for a minute?" Ash asked. "Sure." Crystal said following Ash outside leaving me with (y/n).

(Crystal's pov)
Ash looked down the halls nervously. Then he turned to me and said. "I'm the king." I was startled. "B-b-but how?" "I fell in love with your sister but I just didn't know what would happen." He said. "Well that's some news we-." I started. "(Y/n)'s awake!" Clement yelled. Then Ash and I followed Clement inside. "Ah." (Y/n) said.

(Y/n's pov)
"Ash...." I said. "(Y/n)!" Ash said. "Guys do you mind if I talk to her alone." "Not at all." Clement and Crystal said. Then the two left. I looked down at my locket. It was bright red. I was queen. But how? No it couldn't be Ash. Could it? "(Y/n). I am king." "Ash. Prince Ash Ketchum?" I said. He looked down. His locket was also a sun. He smiled, kissed my cheek and said "I am forever your protector. Please trust in me (y/n)." I smiled. "I will always trust you Ash."

Hey guys finally did it. Sorry I couldn't do 1k words but I did a lot. I spent so long on this you don't even know. That's how much I love you guys. Don't worry this isn't the end I've only just begun. Btw what did you think of the music I personally loved it. Comment anything you want below. Ok bye my cutie pies!

735 words!