Try again.

(Y/n's pov)
Crystal looks so pale and weak. Her eyes were foggy and bloodshot. I couldn't help, but feel guilty so I walk out. I bit my lip and felt the pain of losing my sister. Even if she was alive, she felt dead. She must've really had loved him. I walk back to my room and sit down. This place is starting to lose the happiness it once had. I knew I had to do something to help her! "Gold, Ruby!" I called (so I wanted to make them more important so I decided to do this). "Hey, what do you need?" They said in unison. "We need to cheer Crystal up. She's in such a terrible condition." I said. They looked at each other and smiled. "I think we can do that." Ruby said and Gold nodded. "Thank you guys so much!" I said and hugged them. "No problem. We love helping our friends." Gold said. "Just leave it us." Then, they left leaving me grinning. I think I can trust those two.

(Crystal's pov)
I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I muttered weakly, thinking it was my sister, (y/n). What surprised me was Gold and Ruby standing at the door with worried faces. They looked at each other and nodded. "Crystal you shouldn't be in this state." Gold said calmly. "But he's gone! He's dead and there's nothing I can do!" I yelled. "You're crazy if you think this is what he would want!" Ruby yelled and tried to run up to me only to be held back by Gold. "What he would want..." I muttered. "And what about your daughter, she needs you too." Gold said calmly. "Elizabeth..." I said. "You need to try!" Ruby said. I stood up confidently. "You're right! Doing nothing isn't what I should be doing! He would never have wanted this." I said. I hugged them. "Thank you for opening my eyes." I said. "That's our job." They said. I smiled and walked out of my room, ready to take on the world once again. I will keep going forward. It's what you want Daniel. 'Thank you.' I heard in my mind. He's still with me. He always has and always will be.

(Y/n's pov)
I saw Crystal walking around smiling. I walked over to Ruby and Gold. "What could I ever do to thank you?" I asked. I was determined to repay them for helping me. They looked at each then at me. They looked really serious now. "We need your help with something." Gold said. "What do you need I'll help you as much as I can." I said. "Lady (y/n), I'm sure you know about our evil and rude brothers and unloving hating father." Ruby said. Those words made me clutch my locket and remember everything as I nodded slowly. "We need your help to get rid of them, but of course we can't do it alone." Gold said. I looked at them with a fire building up in my eyes. "Of course I will help you. I will do anything to get rid of those who have nearly ruined me completely and almost destroyed my entire life." I said and gritted my teeth. "Good, then we will discuss the details later. Thank you, Lady (y/n)." Gold said. "Oh you can just call me (y/n) by the way. There is no need for formal labels, after all we are friends and friends don't need to address me as someone higher than them." I said and smiled while walking away.

I'm so sorry that took so long. I'm leaving for a month so I decided to post another part. After all people are bugging me about it. Along with that I'm starting a new book called 'Snow Journey Ash x Reader' with my friends FrostedAurora FrostedRainbow and my sister esthergirl23 ok that's all. Bye my cutie pies!!!!