What happened to you?

(Ash's pov)
"Ash can you come with me?" (Y/n) asks once we get outside. "Where to?" I ask. "My world." She says. "Hey can we come." Bonnie asks. "Well I-." She says. "Please!!!!!" Bonnie pleads. "Oh alright. Go get Serena and Clement." She says. "Yay!" Bonnie says and skips away. "You could've said no." I said. She just shrugs. Soon Bonnie, Clement, and Serena come outside. "Ready?" (Y/n) asks. We all nod. "Hold on." She says. I clutch (y/n)'s hand while Clement holds her other one and Bonnie's. Serena holds on to Bonnie. Then it goes black for a second. I close my eyes and when I open them I look around. Her world is a beautiful place. There are gardens full of plants and clear rivers all around. In between all of them is a giant golden palace. "This way." (Y/n) says. We follow her as she leads us to the palace. "Welcome to my home." She says as we step inside the palace. It's absolutely beautiful. There is a long red carpet leading to two chairs one was golden with diamonds, the other one was also golden with emeralds. (Y/n) flipped her locket open and grabbed my hand. I felt a burst of heat around me and closed my eyes. When i opened them I looked down at my self. I was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans. I looked behind me and saw black and white shiny wings. I looked at (y/n). She was shaking but she looked calm. "Are you alright?" I ask. "I-I'm fine." She stutters. "Why are you shaking?" I ask. "It's a long story." She says. "We have lots of time on our hands." I snapped. She looked down and put her hands over her eyes. "Tell me what's going on!" I yelled at her. She burst into tears and fell to the ground. "(Y/n) stop crying and tell me what's going on!" I yelled at her. She got up looked at me and said. "Why? You don't love me anymore." Then she ran away and burst into the air. I just stood there and crossed my arms. Then I realised what happened. I felt absolutely terrible for what I had done to her. I still loved her I was just mean to her. What was happening to me? I wasn't myself anymore. I'm not the old Ash who never would let a boy lay a finger on her.

(Y/n's pov)
I ran away when Ash yelled at me. He wasn't my Ash. He was like Giovani cruel, rude, and mean. That would make him.... No he isn't! How could he be? I stop mid-air and drop to the ground. I saw Ash but I didn't move. He flew over to me and said. "I'm sorry I'm not myself anymore." I didn't say anything. "I should go." He says. "No wait." I tell him. He turns to me and I surprised him. I put my arms around his neck and softly put my lips against his. His eyes widen then they close and he wraps his arms around my waist and we melt into the kiss. We separate and he looks at me and says. "Do you forgive me?" I smile and say. "Of course." I love Ash even if he's on of his.

Hey guys. Sorry if I haven't posted for a while. I'm so busy I'm so sorry just school and drama. I'm posting this during drama so it's kinda short. I am so busy and tired. I'll try to post more often. Ok bye my cutie pies!