History and connections

I took this picture and posted it on snapchat.

(Ash's pov)
We go back to the normal world and me and (y/n) go out. "So can you tell me why you were scared now?" I ask her. She sighs and nods her head. "Well ash your own of the 4 sons of Giovanni. The eldest I believe." She says. "You disappeared 3 years ago during the war. No one knew what happened to you....." She trailed off. "Why were you scared?" I asked. "Because.... Your father killed my parents and you helped them...." She said. I was shocked. I took her hand and made her look at me. "Giovanni's son or not I love you and I always will. Your everything to me and I won't let our past get between us ever!" I say to her with determination that i will stay with till the end of our time.

(Y/n's pov)
I look at ash lean over and whisper in his ear. "Thank you...." He nods and we walk back to the Pokemon  center to eat. "I didn't know how hungry I was." I said and we laughed. Clement, Bonnie, and Serena were already there waiting for us. "Hey guys!" I said. They waved and smiled. (Time skip brought to you by shipping dramione! I seriously ship that shit because there cute). After we eat I head up to my room and let Fiona out. 'Hello.' She says. 'Can you hear me?' I think. 'Yup.' She said. 'How does this work?' I ask. 'Well it happened when you saved me. You connected with me.' She explains. 'So are you gonna help me win the league.' I ask. 'Hell Ya!' She yells. I giggle and we train together till sunset and I smile. 'Your awesome.' I tell her. She smiles. 'Thanks.'

Hey guys! Sorry this is short I hate middle school. I am trying to post today. So Ya but I'll post more soon right now I'm working on my Harry Potter x reader so check that out. That's all. Ok bye my cutie pies!!!!!