Unconcious

(Ash's pov)
(Y/n) drops unconscious and I catch her. Both sylveons ran to us. Fiona nuzzled her and whimpered sadly. "No... No." I said as I felt her heart. It was slowing down. "Ash what happened to her?" Clement said. "We need to go!" I yell. "Ash w-?" I cut him off. "She's gonna die come on!" I yell speeding past him. Clement scurries behind me trying to keep up. We run to the hospital. "Hello what's wrong?" The doctor asks. "We need help she might die!" I said. He puts his hand over her heart. Then he runs to the back. They bring out a rolling bed and I put her down. "Where is she from we need to contact any relatives." He says as they roll her away. "The fairy gym." I said. His eyes widen and everyone gasps. He runs to the desk and pushes a red button. *beep beep beep!* Crystal runs into the hospital. "Ash?" She says. I nod. "What happened to her?!" Crystal asks. I tip my hat down and cry. "I. I.. I don't know." I say through sobs.

(Crystal's pov)
(New pov I decided to add should I add more? Comment!) My poor sister. My only sister. My only family. "Are you ok?" I say to Ash. He's full of tears alongside his friend Clement. Ash walks over to me and whispers in my ear. "I love your sister." I smiled at him and nodded. I look down at my locket. It's shaped like a moon. Sapphire's is a sun. The symbols of royal sisterhood. Mine is from our Aunt. She also died but I don't know how. Ash and Clement look at my locket. "That looks like (y/n)'s but with a moon." Ash says. "Ahh!" We hear the door slam open. "(Y/n)?!" I said confused.

Hey guys! Sorry this is short. But I made one cause I love your support. Btw I'm giving a shoutout to some pierific (pie +terrific lol) people 1. Bubblekitty123 she's my bestie irl (in real life)
2.midnightying my first unknown follower and they helped correct me 3.sopielomi for trying to correct me. Just 3 you might be next! Ok bye my cutie pies!