A plan

(Crystal's POV)
After working with Ruby and Gold, I actually learned a lot about them. They were both very kind and easy-going. We worked and developed a plan to defeat Giovanni and our other enemies. All that was left was to tell (y/n) our plan. We brought her into the room and explained everything. We would set the castle up with traps and basically wait it out. She agreed to our plan and we all started working. Each of us designed our own contraptions and explained how they would work. We set them up in their respective places and smiled. All that was left was to wait.

(Ash's POV)
(Y/n) told me what the plan was. I wasn't really happy about waiting, but I would have to make the most of the time that I have. We don't know when they will strike, but when they do, we will be ready for them. Right now, (Y/n) was resting her head in my lap, smiling softly in her sleep. It was the most peaceful I had seen her since her sister's husband had died. I still felt awful about that happening to such a sweet and kind girl. I swear to never leave (Y/n) on her own, forcing her to have to fend for herself. I would have to always be by her side, and that's just what I plan on doing. For my (y/n).

Hey guys.. I finally decided to get a chapter out. I'm really not enjoying this book much anymore but I'll finish it for you guys. Editors, check my work and comment if you see a mistake. And also, if you're interested in seeing my art for a book I actually plan on publishing, check out my Instagram middle.ari
This Instagram is following the publishing of my book The Sun's Maiden. I'm planning to get it out by 2019. It's for young adults and it's coming along really well. So, check that out if you're interested. Also, I'm thinking of doing a Q&A chapter so comment some questions for me to answer. Okay, bye!