Avenge him

(Ruby's POV)
Gold and I(almost wrote 'me and Gold,' good thing I'm good at English!), started talking about our plan. Now that we had connections to the royal family, getting rid of those evil bastards we used to call family shall be more easily defeated. We needed to find out where they were hiding, I think we may need Crystal for this. I've heard she knows most of the world by heart. My only worry is the past events that happened not to long ago, but I hope maybe she will cooperate immediately, if she is possibly seeking vengeance for her dead husband (wow this sounds so formal it's kinda weird to write like this. It's normal and normal is weird). "I'm going to try to talk to Crystal." I said. "What approach will you make?" Gold asked. "Whatever I seem fitting." I replied (HOw anD wHY Am I wRItiNg lIKe tHiS? It's so formal and I dunno how my brain conjured this up, but it's not ok. It's not cool).

(Crystal's pov)
I sat in my room with Elizabeth in my lap. I just finished braiding her hair when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. I was surprised to see Ruby and Gold standing there. "Oh, hello. What do you need?" I asked. "We need to speak to you alone." Gold said. "Ok." I said and took Elizabeth outside and walked back in. "So what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked. "I have two ways to put this. Either revenge for your husband or helping your sister defeat those who put her in a terrible conduction (I'm referring to the war from a few chapters back, you know from when we find out (y/n)'s and Crystal's parents are dead. Also, this has almost nothing to do with your character. It's basically a chapter about a small price of information. I just needed to get a new chapter in before school started in 2 weeks)." Gold said. "I'm in." I said sternly. "Good." Ruby said.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's not a filer or a complete chapter. It's a little short, but I really didn't want to wait till school to publish another chapter because that would be a pain in the butt and I don't need that. So, I hope you like this. Hopefully the next one will be out in about the next week or maybe even some time this week and it'll be better then.
Ok bye my little potatoes!!!!!!