The mistake

(Your pov)
I think Ash really likes me. He turned into freakin fire burnt team rocket saved me with out burning me. He totally likes me since I didn't do that. "Ash?" I asked "yes?" He asked "Can I join you on your journey?" I ask. "Sure!" He said. "There is a gym here." I said. "Really lets go then!"
He said. "Ash we need to get our stuff first." Serena said. We all laughed and went to get our stuff. Ash's cheeks turn red. "Right." He said. I pack my stuff and meet my new friends outside. Then we headed out on the road to the gym.
(Later)
"Here we are!" I said. "Wow its massive!" Ash said. We walk in. The lights turn on. "You've come to battle me I see. You want the badge?" "Crystal!" I yell. "(Y/n) is that you?" Crystal said. I smiled. "We are the fairy twins this is a fairy gym."
I said. "You want to battle him?" She asked handing me her poke balls. "Yes I would love to." I said and took her poke balls. "Get ready Ash Ketchum. We are the strongest gym in all of Kalos." I said.
"Let's go!" He said. "Gardevoir come on out!" I yell. "Greninja I choose you!" Ash says. (Then) "What?! Mega evolution for Greninja?Ash?!" I yell. (Later) "Gardevior return. Diancie come on out." (Then) "ahh!!!!! Mega evolution. Mega Diancie go!" I said. (Later) "Greeninja return. Pikachu go!" Ash says. (Later) "Pikachu return. Talon flame go!" Ash says. Suddenly! (Boom) "Prepare for trouble." "Team rocket!" We all said. "Return your Pokemon Ash. You too Diancie return. Hold on to Pikachu." I said. "James let's go! Jessie said. "Meow take it away!" James said. "With pleasure!" Meowth said. "Ahhh!"I screamed. We blasted off but in a bad way for me. "What are you doing!" "Gary?" Ash said. "Ash? Go get officer Jenny!" Gary said. Ash runs off. I could've sworn I saw him wink at team rocket. Then he punched them popped thier ballon and grabbed me then fell to the ground. "Are you ok?"he asked me. "I'm fine." I said and brushed myself off. The  others and officer Jenny came. "Is everybody ok? Jenny asked. "We're fine." "The thieves a.k.a team rocket flew that way." Gary said. "Also is this the gym?" "It is." I said. "Battl-"
"Our Pokemon aren't ready give them about an hour." Crystal says. "What about my battle?" Ash asks. "Oh here you go." I hand him the badge. "No I want to earn it!" He yells and knocks the badge out of my hand then slaps me on the face and kicks me in the shin multiple times yelling "I'm. Not. Weak!" I start to cry and limp/run into the forest.

(Ash's pov)
I watch (y/n) run away. What had I done? She was my only love. I tried to run after her but Clement stopped me. "Let her cool down." Clement said. "Go talk to her." I said. "Huh?" "She doesn't want to talk to me so go for me." I explain. He nods his head and runs off. I sit down on a bench and cry not for me but for her.

(Clement's pov)
I run into the forest and see (y/n) sitting on a log. "(Y/n)." I said. She turns around surprised. "I'm here for Ash. He wanted me to go for him." I sit next to her and my face turns red. She really is hot. No wonder Ash has a  crush on her. I understand now. Wait Ash.... Shoot I can't be with her without Ash in the way. Maybe another time then. "C'mon let's head back." I said. "Ok let's go." She said. Then we walk back to the group.

Thanks to crapy sister editing and my amazing 5th grade ELA teacher I finally was able to publish it. Yay!!