Stress and sadness

(Ash's pov)
"This is your secret tell us everything." I said. She nods her head and sits down. "I am a princess of a land where fairies and fairy Pokemon (except eevee) live in harmony together. One day Giovanni and team rocket attacked us with fire. My parents are gone all that's left of my family is Crystal my little sister." (Y/n) said. "That's so sad." Bonnie said. Everyone looked like they were about to cry and I did to. "I'm I'm so sorry for you." I told (y/n). "It's been three years." (Y/n) said.

(Y/n's pov)
"If you don't mind how did your parents die." Serena asked. "I was there it was tragic." I said. "Crystal and I were watching the battle from afar. Suddenly I jolted yelling "Mom dad!" I ran to them and and..... They turned around only to be hit and engulfed in the flames. I saw their bodies turn to crisp. There grim expressions and there sad faces." I began to cry. "You were seven!" Clement said. "You were probably mortified. "I was scared for my life but I escaped with crystal when-." I was cut short when Greninja popped out. "This Greninja saved my sister and my life but he was a froakie." I explained. "But didn't you say only fairy Pokemon lived in your land?" Ash asked. "I still don't know why it was there or helped me and my sister but I am still thankful for Greninja." I said. I returned Greninja to its pokeball and put it up.
We all head to a hotel to get some rest.

(The next morning at the cafe)

(Serena's pov)
I look at Ash and (y/n). They look happy with each other. I still have a crush on Ash ,but I wouldn't do that to them. We are best friends I don't want to be enemy's. I look over at Clement. It's obvious he has a crush on (y/n). He is thinking the exact opposite of what I'm thinking. His face is red ,his cheeks are pink ,and he looks angry. He is determined to win her over no matter what it takes to get her. He's probably gonna fail and cry for the rest of his life in pain and agony. The poor guy needs to find someone as beautiful as (y/n) who is not taken by anyone yet.

(Y/n's pov)
I look up at Clement. I can see his pink cheeks through his mad red face. He has a crush on me it's obvious. I look at Serena who looks hurt but is happy for us. Then I look at Bonnie she is completely unaware of the drama that is going on. She is smiling happily and cutely. Someday she'll get herself into drama and get stressed about it. It happens a lot when we get older. I hate dealing with it.

(Clements pov)
I love her ,but I don't want to be enemy's with Ash. Yet I'm so mad at him for taking (y/n) in as his girlfriend. This is just so stressful. Soon enough Bonnie will start teasing me about how I can't get a girl to like me. Sisters and love are hard to deal with. Ugh! What have I become? One second I'm a shy guy with a sister trying to be a bachelorette. Next thing I know I am strong proud and have feelings towards a girl who is already taken. Why does love and life have to be so hard. Why can't it be easy like science? I don't know what to do with what I've become it's hard.

Sorry I have no ideas 😶😶😶. I might post more today but as I said yesterday I had a quidditch game (I won) so I'm tired. If you have any ideas please comment them. Bye my cutie pie's