Special

(Ash's pov)
Everyone turned toward me. "Yes Ash?" (Y/n) asked. "Have you checked the date?" I asked. (Y/n) walked over to a conveniently placed calendar (deal with it) and checked the date. "It's the 23rd of November which means tomorrow is thanksgiving!" (Y/n) said. Suddenly in a blur everyone was flying around trying to set up. I didn't know what to do so I sat down awkwardly staring at the people flying around.

( time skip to 10:30 p.m and switch to (y/n's pov)

It was late at night and I couldn't sleep so I did the next best thing. I slipped out earbuds and an iPod. (You have an iPod because I said so ok! Thank you). I played (f/s) until I was tired and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. "Happy thanksgiving." Crystal said. I smiled back.

*after a lot of cooking cleaning and setting up for thanksgiving*
(Time skip to dinner and switch to ash's pov)
"Thank you." (Y/n) said and sat down. Suddenly the feast began and people err.. Fairies were eating like pigs so I joined them. After the feast I was so full I fell nearly asleep as soon as I laid down on my bed (luckily). I heard a giggle come from the doorway. It was (y/n) and she smiled, shook her head and kept walking down the halls. Then I closed my eyes and calmly tried to fall sleep with a sense of happiness flowing through my entire body. Suddenly that feeling turned into coldness. I shivered as I tried to fall asleep. Finally I slept.

(Dream)
I looked around. On one side of me was (y/n) on the other side Crystal. (Y/n) clutched my arm a look of fear on her face. Crystal was holding on to Daniel and carrying Elizabeth in her arms all of them looked scared (just so you guys know I might kill of a character😈). I was confused then suddenly a voice rang in my head. 'Give me the girls!' It rang.
(End dream)

I shoot up in bed panting and sweating. Then Daniel ran into my room panting and sweating. "You had it to?" He asked.

Hi guys! I finally finished my thanksgiving special that was supposed to be done yesterday, but I fell asleep instead. I left on a cliffhanger cause I'm probably going to post again this week. Oh and thanks to my co-editor FrostedAurora for helping me with this chapter go follow her if you haven't. Oh and also follow esthergirl23 my little sister who has just made a Harry Potter x reader and a book of her own (p.s we have the same ring except hers is red and mines blue). So go check those people out for me. And thank you all for reading this story. Have a very Happy thanksgiving guys!! Ok bye my little cutie pies!!!!  I love you all so much! Oh and by the way I'm Jewish so lol the song.