The truth

(Y/n's pov)
After dinner I went outside and watched the sunset. I didn't even notice Ash next to me. "Hey." He said scaring me. "How long have you been here?." I asked. "About ten minutes." He said. My cheeks turned red. Then unexpectedly he turned toward me and said "I love you." Then he kissed me. It felt like magic. I felt happy and alive and free. Free.... Free to do as I wish to do. Free to be who I really am.
Free to be able to not be scared of the world. My eyes teared as depressed memories of my past came back. Mom..... Dad....... Crystal........ (It's ok to cy here I did to;( ). My soul my life I felt like everything was better. I never lost my parents. There was no fire. No poison. No loss of everything I knew. We broke away and I started crying. "What's wrong?" Ash asked. "I... I... I'm sorry." I said. "What why?" He asked. "You'll know soon enough." I said.

(Ash's pov)
I want to know now. What's bothering (y/n)? I want to know. (His wish was granted the next day) "Ash! Hurry up." (Y/n) yelled. I put my hat on and ran downstairs. "Where are we going?" I asked. "How about we go to a lake and catch some water Pokemon?" (Y/n) suggested. "Sounds like fun!" Serena said. (Sorry I made her part small.) "Let's go!" I said. "Let's get in or bathing suits first." (Y/n) said. We all got changed and went to the lake. While we where at the lake I heard a noise. "No no no!" (Y/n) screamed and backed up. "Missiles fired at her knocking her down. "(Y/n)!" I screamed and ran to her. I held her body in my arms. I looked down and saw a locket on her neck. I opened it slowly. It glowed super bright. Her body was covered in light. When it died down (y/n) reappeared healthier, prettier, but different. She wore a beautiful golden dress with rainbow wings and a sun crown her eyes were a red brown and looked like they were on fire. She got up looked at me kissed me on the cheek with her rosy lips and looked up. Missiles fired again and she did nothing. I closed my eyes. When I opened them again the missiles were gone. Her eyes flared up even more and she flew up to the ship.

(Y/n's pov)
"Giovani!!!" I screamed. Letting myself be engulfed in flames. Then with all my strength I fired my fire at him. "You took everything from me! My home, my parents, and my life! Now I will take everything from you!!!" I yelled. I swung myself toward him and made him blast off and explode. I slowly floated down and closed my locket. I ran to Ash and hugged him. "Thank you..." I wispered. He hugged me back and smiled at me.

This was supposed to be cute. I finally posted. I won't be able to that much when school starts. I'll do what I can probably once a week but meh. Idk. Please don't hate I tried on this one. It took a long long long time to make so ya!! Bye my cutie pies! (New nickname!)