Daniel....

(Y/n's pov)
I went to bed unknowing the consequences of the next morning. As I drifted into a somewhat dreamless sleep I heard yelling and screaming. The sound of fire burning. I heard metal hitting metal. The unpleasant noise of the death of a fairy. The worst part was I knew exactly where the noise came from. It was all I heard during THE WAR. I felt warm, hot liquid stream(it's tears! Get your head out of the gutter) down the side of my face and I frowned. I could never escape the memories of my past. If I thought I had it would just come back by nightfall and the cycle starts all over again. Begging with tears and unfortunately ending the exact same way for me. I clung onto my pillow out of fear.

(Daniel's pov)
That dream haunted me and ash. We eventually cooled down. Then I heard something. Screaming, yelling, and crying. Elizabeth! I shot up like a bullet and ran into her room. It smelled bad, like poison. I ran over to her bed and got her out. I could feel myself dying. I threw my daughter out of the room. Then, I slumber down as my body lost all energy. Tears streamed down my face. At least I saved Elizabeth. "Daniel!" I heard Crystal yell. "Crystale..."I whispered back. Then, I lost my life. (I told you I'd kill off a character) (I feel so bad)

(Crystal's pov)
As I watched Daniel slump to the ground tears filled my eyes. Who would do such a thing. Elizabeth pulled at my clothes. "Mommy. Where's daddy?" She asked. My poor child had to go through this! "I-I... He's not here." I said. I picked her up and walked to (y/n)'s room. I felt so bad telling (y/n) this. Her face was grim and her head hung low. "I'm sorry." She said. Tears streamed down her face. "If I had known I could've maybe saved him." She cried more and more tears streaming down her face. Not a spark of happiness was in our aura. Why us of all people?

Oh my god.... I feel so bad writing this. As of right now I have this big infection on my leg and I am having trouble moving it. It hurts badly so you guys are lucky I was dedicated to get this out. Anyways I am probably going to take a break on posting in all. No I'm not stopping, there will just be less posts. I'm honestly trying to do as much as possible asap so please forgive me for putting this on hold for a bit. je parle français. droite cool? Juste voulu alléger l'humeur. (That is French) Ok bye my cutie pies!