Chapter 18 - One way, or another

A/N- So, I know its been a bit all over the place with my knee and what not, believe me I am TRYING to stay on schedule… don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about you. So, thank you for everyone who’s had faith in me and been patient. In other news, what are we thinking about new Management. Trust me, after this chapter the theories will be running wild. Happy reading, vote comment and share for me! Love you always - SherlockSweetheart

–––––––

Songlist Chapter 18:

‘Drown next to me’ - All American Rejects

‘TKO’ - Justin Timberlake 

––––––

One way, or another

The three boys rushed from their table and past her, she bowed her head and focused on her phone in her hand, when the door to the smoking area swung closed she rounded her shoulders and pulled out a small mirror. To all innocent parties, she would look like a gorgeous girl applying red lipstick. She was using the mirror to watch them argue in the courtyard and smirked wickedly when she saw Niall’s arms flailing around in frustration. She ordered a glass of wine and smiled charmingly at the waiter who was too busy staring at her cleavage to notice the smile. She spoke with a quiet voice, fluttered her eyelashes and sat up straight as she continued to watch them through her mirror. 

‘They are arguing’ she texted before closing her phone and placing it back into her bag. 

It vibrated in reply so she pulled it out and scanned the message, ‘make sure they see you.’ She smirked wickedly as she closed the phone and popped her lips with the freshly applied red lipstick.

As Zayn began for the door she snapped the mirror closed and pulled out her phone, she hid behind large black gucci glasses and turned her face as Zayn flew by. People in the restaurant watched as the other three came in, flustered and walked back to their table. She watched carefully as Harry put his face in his hands and, with a scowl snatched a cigarette off Liam and stormed back to the smoking area. 

She took a slender cigarette from her purse, a sip of her wine and began to walk towards the bar. The purposeful sway of her hips, careful steps on high black platforms and the way she held herself instantly drew Liam’s attention. She didn’t meet his eyes, she smiled as his jaw dropped and played with the ends of her deep brown hair as he nudged Niall. From the corner of her eye she saw Niall jump in surprise but say nothing, Liam instantly looked behind Niall to see if Harry was in sight. 

The red pencil dress was skin tight, showing every curve of her body, every sway of her hips and she walked slowly towards the bar. When she reached the bar she could feel their eyes on her so she turned and flashed them a lazy smile before taking her wine and walking back to the table. Everything was done carefully, a perfect resemblance of Dakota and she knew that had caught their attention. With a cigarette in one hand and the wine in the other she stepped out into the cold air and shuddered. 

She looked over her shoulder, Niall and Liam were on their way. She quickly sent a text and in seconds, like magic a group of girls were giggling and asking for photos. Perfect.

Harry had his back to her, his shoulders slumped as he stared at his hands. He was breathing deeply, she watched him fondly for a few moments before making her move. 

“Do you have a light sweetie?” She asked, smiling demurely as she tapped him on the shoulder. 

Harry held his hand out and turned to glance at her casually. “Here,” he said. 

“Thanks,” she replied.

Harry froze.

She lit the cigarette not meeting his eyes and then as he stared, open mouthed at her she giggled. “Thanks for the light, baby boy.” Dakota used to call Harry ‘Baby Boy’ she watched as his body language changed, he swirled around to look at her and she had to suppress a laugh as he tried to find something to say. His eyes were wide, his face flushed and his hands shook, she grinned at him as she wiggled the cigarette and stepped away. 

“Dakota?” Harry’s voice quivered. 

She raised and eyebrow at him as she inhaled. 

Harry turned to look at Niall and Liam who were bounding towards the smoking area. In that split second he stood up to speak to her and she was gone. Her cigarette lay on the ground with red lipstick on the filter and it still smoked. 

“What?” He gasped. 

She slipped through the kitchen to a tinted car waiting in the side street. She got in and kissed the driver letting out a moan as his body heat swirled around her cold skin. 

“Did you leave the photo?” He asked. 

She laughed, “Do I ever forget to do what you ask?”

He held her chin as he looked into her eyes, “God, you’re beautiful.”

She smiled, putting on her seatbelt as two of the boys minders raced into the street, the car screeched off loudly sending a wave of smoke from the burnt rubber through the air. She pulled her hair out of the tight bun and let it fall down her shoulders, she shuddered as it tickled her bare skin. He leant forward and turned up the music, One Direction blasted through the stereo and she sang along giggling. 

‘One way or another I'm gonna find you

I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you

One way or another I'm gonna win you

I'll get you, I'll get you…’