two

I woke up the next morning to my alarm.

I sighed, turning it off sitting up in bed.

After sitting for a minute I got up and went to the bathroom. I shut the door and looked in the mirror. I looked awful. My eyes were bloodshot from crying so much last night.

When we got home mom and dad were fighting, like usual.

The fighting doesn't really bother Matt anymore, because it's been going on for so long. But for some reason it still bothers me.

I got ready for the day and went back to my room. When I checked my phone and I had a message from and unknown number.

Hey it's Grayson. Me and Ethan were wondering if you wanted a ride to school today?

I thought about it for a second. They were really nice and I knew them pretty well, but I still don't really trust them. I'm just weird like that.
I felt more comfortable driving with Matt, he's the only person I really trust.

No thanks.

It seemed a little rude but I didn't really care.

When me and Matt got to school we went our separate ways and I met up with my best friend, Hannah.

"I missed you" she said hugging me. I didn't see her a lot over the summer and she got sick right before school started so she missed the first day.

I smiled and she pulled away and we walked inside.

"See you in class" she said winking at me and walking off.

We had first period together which was good because I would have someone to talk to and not be the lonely person I usually am.

I walked to my locker and when I got it open someone ran into me making me drop all my books.

They didn't even notice because they were too busy talking to their friends so they just passed by me like nothing happened.

I sighed, leaning down to pick my books up but before I could grab them someone else picked them up.

"You should probably shouldn't carry so many books. Your poor little arms can't handle it." said Grayson, while chuckling at me.

He stood up and put the books in my locker for me.

I nodded looking down at my feet. Even though I did have lot of fun with him last night, I was back to my normal awkward self now.

"Uh so..do you want a ride home tonight?"

I didn't want to be rude and say no to his face so I agreed.

"Sure" I said quietly and he smiled.

"Okay we can just go to my house and hang out for a little." he said and walked off before I had a chance to respond.

Hannah ran over to me as soon as he left.

"Who was that?? He was hot as hell Ella!" I laughed and shook my head.

"It's Matts girlfriends brother, he's just a friend. And remember I have a boyfriend"

She shook her head.

"That douchebag doesn't count"

I shook my head , ignoring her comment. I shut my locker and walked off to class.

-

Me and Grayson were sitting on the couch. Ethan was in his room and Cameron and Matt were out to get food.

"How was your day?" He asked me while stuffing his face with chips. I laughed a little and shrugged.

"It was fine, you?"

He was about to answer me but my phone went off. I looked at him apologetically and picked it up, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Ella? Where are you? I thought you were coming over?" Luke said on the other side of the phone.

"Oh I'm so sorry I totally forgot and I'm with a friend" I apologized.

"Dammit Ella you always forget about me"

"Sorry it's just he gave me a ride and-" I was cut off.

"He?!! Who the hell? Get out of this guys house and come over. Jeez you're so dumb sometimes" he yelled and hung up the phone.

I looked at Grayson. He was just staring at me.

"That was my boyfriend, he's a little mad that I'm with you, I have to go" I said getting my stuff together. He just watched me with a look of sadness on his face.

"I'm sorry" I said and ran out of his house going to Luke's.