eighteen

When the bell finally rang for last period I went to Grayson's locker, waiting for him. Ethan waited with me and across the hall, Hannah spotted me. She ran over, smiling.

"Hey, how are you holding up?"

She knew about everything that has been happening, obviously because she's my best friend.

I just shrugged. "I'm okay."

She frowned but didn't push it any further.
Soon Grayson walked up, shooting me a smile before opening his locker and shoving everything in. It was finally spring break and we were all more than happy.

He shut his locker and then put his arm around me. "I have spring break plans."

"Really?" I started to get excited. When I lived at home we never went anywhere because of 'financial issues' as my dad said. Probably just saving money to buy more beer.

By the way the whole situation with my family is cleared up...well slightly. I talked to my mom and we both agreed it's better for me to live with Grayson. My dad is just mad at me.

"Yep and it's a surprise." Grayson says, smiling to himself. I smiled back, shaking my head.

"Hey can Hannah come?" I ask, looking over and Ethan and Hannah, who seemed to be getting along very well.

Grayson smirked. "Of course she can. Maybe Ethan will finally leave us alone."

I smacked his arm lightly. "Don't be mean."

He laughed, grabbing my hand and starting to walk out of school.

I stopped him, going to ask Hannah to go on a trip with us. She told me she would ask her parents and let me know.

When we got home Gray told me we were leaving tomorrow and I was so excited.

"Hey Grayson?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up at him, into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Can we have a movie night?" I ask, sticking my bottom lip out.

He smiled his beautiful smile. "You're so adorable."

I blushed. "Does that mean we can have a movie night?"

"Only if you cuddle with me."

I let go of his waist and ran into the living room. I pulled out a bunch of movies and laid them out on the floor.

I don't know why I was in such a good mood today. Probably just the whole spring break thing, I like it though.

Grayson made popcorn and I picked out 21 Jump Street for us to watch. Channing Tatum was very sexy.

Grayson sat on the couch as I put the movie in.
I sat next to him, his arms wrapping around me.

Every now and then one of us would laugh because of the dumb things that happened in the movie. I was a sucker for funny movies, I literally found everything funny.

In the middle of the movie Hannah texted me.

From Hannah banana: My mom said yes!!

To Hannah banana: awesome now you and Ethan can date and we will be sisters;)

I showed Grayson the text from her and he chuckled, probably reading the message I had responded with.

From Hannah banana: Um you need to chill

To Hannah banana: lol okay get packed we're leaving tomorrow!

From Hannah banana: ok see ya tomorrow

I smiled and moved closer to Grayson, if that was even possible. He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

When the movie ended he was asleep so I just laid there staring at the ceiling. I felt him kiss my neck a couple times and I smiled.

"I thought you were sleeping." I say, turning to face him.

"Not until you sleep, i can't leave you alone."

I smiled and leaning in and kissing him. When we pulled away I turned to lay on my back, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, hope you're ready for tomorrow." He whispered, kissing my head.

"Oh I am, don't worry."