fourteen

Today is Friday, and let me just say I have had an amazing week. Me and Grayson hang out a lot and he is just amazing. Right now we were leaving school.

"Where are we going?" He asks, still watching the road.

"Is your house okay?" I really didn't want to go home.

He nodded and we went back to his house. We weren't really sure what to do so we decided to have a movie night. We both changed into pajamas and then got a bunch of movies and laid in his bed.

"I know something better then all these movies!" I say excitedly.

He gave me and weird look. "Yeah?"

"Greys anatomy!!" I say quite loudly. Greys was my favorite show ever.

"I don't know what that is but if it makes you happy then let's do it." I smiled and we turned on Netflix and we started watching from season 1 so he wasn't confused. (A/n sorry if you're confused about when I talk about greys but just bare with me)

"Damn Alex is a douche." he said.

"Alex is my favorite watch your mouth."

"Sorry babe."

I crossed my arms. "Don't call me that I'm mad at you."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"You're lucky you work out."

He laughed. "Come on you can't stay mad at me."

"Yes I can." I said, trying to he serious.

He frowned and poked my stomach which made my crack a smile. He was just really cute.

"Told you" he said proudly.

I smiled and shook my head at him. We were on about episode 5 when I started to fall asleep.

I felt him move over and then the tv turned off. He left a kiss on my head, trying not to wake me up. I wasn't sleeping yet though. I just kept thinking about a lot of stuff, as usual.

I opened my eyes. "Gray?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to know about Adam?"

His eyes opened and he turned his head, facing me. "You don't have to-" he started to say but I interrupted him.

"I want to" I told him. He nodded and sat up, waiting for me to explain.

"He was my best friend. We were inseparable. I told him everything, he told me everything. We helped eachother through it all. We hung out everyday after school, and we even had sleepovers. My parents didn't care because they just knew how close we were. He was such a sweet person, but there was always the sadness in him that he hid behind a smile. I never really knew how to help, because I was okay then. I didn't know what it was like to feel so much pain. One day I got a text from him saying I love you, and I didn't think anything of it. I just responded back..but later I got a call from his mom. She was crying to the point where I could barely understand her. She told me he was in the hospital. She said he took a whole bunch of pills.."

I stopped for a second to compose myself, I didn't really want to show Grayson the weak side of me.

"Babe you can stop." he says grabbing my hand, but I shook my head and continued on.

"I rushed to the hospital, he was unconscious. I stayed there for days with him, but he never woke up. They finally took him off life support, and he was gone. That's when my whole world fell apart. My parents started fighting, Luke started hitting me, I had just lost my best friend, and I was alone through it all. I tried to stay strong because it had to get better at some point, and when I was just about to give up, I met you. I didn't trust you at first, but you seemed different than others. You were nice, and you cared, so I let you in. And let me tell you that was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. You make me so happy Grayson, and you make me feel special, and like I'm worth something."

This kinda turned into me telling him how great he is and all that cheesy stuff but it was true, he changed my life for the better.

He and pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Ella, you have been through so much and you don't deserve any of it. You deserve everything amazing in the world."

He held me in his arms for a while, as I just cried into his chest. Soon enough I ended up falling asleep from crying so much.

Just talking about Adam and the whole story made me lose it. So much for not showing him the weak side of myself.