five

We spent all day laying in Grayson's bed and talking. We talked about everything. I told him all about Luke, and he told me all about his ex girlfriend who cheated on him.

The way he talked about her sounded like he loved her a lot, and he was heart broken. I felt really bad for him.

We were in the middle of talking about ordering a pizza when someone walked by the door, and stopped in their tracks when they saw me.

"Ella?" Matt asked, his face turning bright red with anger.

I sat up and got off Grayson's bed and I still had his clothes on from the other night. Well this looks really bad.

"What the hell? You have a boyfriend! And you go and do this with my girlfriends brother??
And why do you have a black eye? What is going on???"

I just stared at him. I didn't know what to do.

"We can explain" Grayson said but Matt just shook his head and walked off.

I followed him downstairs but he slammed the door right in my face.

I just stood there. Grayson came up behind me and hugged me but i pushed him away. He looked a little hurt but I didn't really care at the moment.

"Grayson he hates me, he's the only person I have left. What am I supposed to do?" I said starting to cry.

"Hey don't cry, it will be okay. We just have to explain to him what happened. And he will understand. Trust me" he said hugging me again.

This time I didn't push away. I just cried into his chest. It's all getting to much. The stress of my parents and Luke. This just pushed me over the edge.

We stood there for what felt like forever when I finally pulled away. I wiped the tears from my face and backed away.

"I'm sorry about that"

"It's okay don't worry" he said smiling at me.

I looked down, but he tilted my chin back up. That seemed to be happening a lot lately.

We just started into each others eyes. I really loved his eyes, I always had.

He took a deep breathe and cupped my face with both his hands and started leaning in.

Okay I will admit, I had a little crush on Grayson, but I never thought this would happen.

When our lips crashed together it felt like fireworks. That sounds cliche but it really did.

As our lips moved in sync with each other I smiled. Then I realized I really shouldn't be doing this, but honestly I didn't care because it felt so right.

Soon he pulled away.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long, but I couldn't , and now that I did I hate myself for waiting so long." he said smiling.

I didn't say anything. I did enjoy it, but I was scared to get involved with another guy. Luke was this sweet when we started dating too, and that didn't turn out so well.

"Uh..sorry I actually shouldn't have done that" he said dropping his hands to his side and moving away from me.

I just looked down. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm just..scared" I said trying think of how to put my feelings in words. He nodded.

"I understand, it's okay"

I nodded, relieved. I'm glad he understood.

"Well I should probably go and explain to Matt what happened" I said looking at the door.

He pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you for everything" I said with my face smushed against his chest, he just nodded and hugged me tighter.

I never wanted to let go.