nine

I woke up to the sun coming through my blinds in my room. I groaned stuffing my face in a pillow. Today was the wedding, and I wasn't looking forward to it.

I mean I'm excited to see Matt get married but Grayson will be there.

After I laid in bed for a while I decided I should get up. When I walked out of my room Matt was in the bathroom throwing up.

"Are you sick??"

Our family just isn't very lucky, getting sick on his wedding day? Great.

Matt shook his head though.

"Just nervous, what if she backs out on me?"

I shook my head. I doubt she would do that, I mean Grayson kind of backed out on me but that's my fault. And we weren't getting married. And we weren't dating. So it was not the same at all.

"She won't I promise, everything will be okay. Now brush your teeth and get ready" I said and went back to my room.

I got everything I needed and then went to Camerons house. That's where everyone was getting ready.

After I got my makeup and hair done by some random lady who I didn't know,  I watched Cameron get hers done. She looked so pretty, Matt was a really lucky guy.

When we arrived at the place for the wedding everyone went inside. I went into a room by myself so I could change into my dress.

I took off my clothes and slipped the dress on. It was a light pink dress that was floor length. I admit it was a really cute dress, but I looked awful in it. I always wanted to be a bridesmaid but now that I was one, I didn't really care for it.

After I got the dress on I couldn't reach the zipper. Great now I have to walk out here with my whole back showing. I was very insecure about my body so that was not the best thing for me even though it was just my back. I sat there for about 5 minutes trying to get the zipper up myself when I heard a very familiar voice.

"Need some help with that?" I jumped a little, startled. As I stared at him through the mirror, Grayson walked over to me. He had a tux on and his hair was all done up perfectly, and may I say he looked amazing. I watched him as he zipped up the back of my dress.

"You look beautiful" he whispered resting his hands on my waist.

"Thank you" I smiled. He always brought out the happiness in me, even just by saying something small like that.

He turned me around so I was facing him, and our faces were centimeters away from eachother. I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach as he leaned in and kissed me.

I missed him. This kiss was almost more perfect then the last one we had. I smiled as our lips moved perfectly in sync with eachother, but then he pulled away.

I sighed at the loss of contact and I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry for being such a douche, but please forgive me. You're such a sweet person and so beautiful and you drive me crazy Ella. It just pisses me off that you can't be mine."

I smiled and hugged him. I missed him more then he would ever know, and I was so glad he finally forgave me.

"You look so beautiful" he said again as we pulled away from the hug. I laughed a little.

"You already said that."

"Doesn't hurt to say it again." he said, winking at me.

"Now can I take you on a date tomorrow? I'm gonna prove I'm nothing like Luke, and that you can be loved by someone who actually cares."

He sounded like he meant it, so I said yes.

I don't know what I'm getting myself into but if it's with Grayson then I'm okay with it.

-

After the wedding we went to the reception. It was really nice. The food was amazing and the place was beautiful. It was about half way through and I was sitting at the table alone.

I watched Grayson most of the time, he was dancing and looked so happy. I wasn't much of a dancer so I just sat out.

A slow song came on and he stopped dancing and looked right at me. I looked away and he walked over to me. He stood right next to me and held his hand out.

"May I have this dance?" he asked in a funny voice. I smiled and grabbed his hand and stood up.

"You're a dork" I said as we walked to the dance floor.

He just smiled and rested his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at him.

"Im not very good at this" I said as I tripped a little. He smiled and tightened his grip. When the song ended I pulled away.

"Nooo" he groaned pulling me back to him.

"It's about time for me to leave" I said sadly.

He frowned. "Why?"

"I have a curfew" I lied.

Really I was getting scared, because I think was really falling for him, and the thought of falling in love and having the chance of being hurt again scared me.

He sighed. "Can I drive you home at least?"

"You just can't get enough can you?" I joked.

He smiled. "Shut up and let me drive you home."

Grayson was a good guy and I guess it's good that he's the one who i am falling for, but it still scared me to death.