seven

10 more minutes I said to myself as I checked the clock for the hundredth time in the last five minutes.

I was in math right now, last period, and Ethan wouldn't shut up. Don't get me wrong, I love him, but he needs to learn when to stop talking. He was talking about Hannah, I think he likes her, which makes me very happy.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"Yeah sorry I just have a lot on my mind. But on another note, you're gonna be a great uncle" I said smiling a little.

He just stared at me blankly, clearly confused.

"Camerons baby.." I said waiting for him to catch on.

His eyes widened. Oops.

"She's pregnant?" He asked quite loudly.

I nodded waiting for him to go crazy.

"I think they'll be-" I was cut off by the bell and Ethan standing up and running out of the class.

Well this should be interesting.

I got my stuff from my locker and went to Grayson's locker. He shut it and looked at me.

"Hi." He said smiling.

I was about to respond when Ethan interrupted, very rudely. I wasn't mad though, and I knew what was coming.

"Cam is pregnant." He told Grayson and Grayson's expression changed, but I'm not sure what he was feeling. A mix between surprise and anger.

He looked at me. "Did you know this?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I told Ethan."

"And you didn't think to tell me? That your stupid brother got my sister pregnant??" He asked raising his voice.

"Don't call Matt stupid, it was a mistake. And he loves her. They'll figure it out" I said trying to calm him down.

He just gave me a disgusted look and walked off, Ethan following.

Well there goes my ride home, I guess I'll be walking.

I left the school and started walking home.

I guess I should have told Grayson, but it's not like I was hiding it on purpose. I just thought he knew already.

When I got home Matt was in the kitchen.

"Hey how was your day?" He asked happily.

I sighed and walked past him, ignoring him. I went in my room and slammed the door. It's not really his fault, Grayson overreacted. But I couldn't help but be mad at him.

I sat on my bed and started crying. It's just something about people being mad about me that makes me so upset, especially since it's Grayson.

Matt knew better then to mess with me while I was upset, so he let me be and soon enough I fell asleep.

-

I woke up around 7 to Matt shaking me awake. I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm gonna ask Cam to marry me" he said excitedly.

I sat up and looked at him.

"Are you trying to ruin my life?"

He laughed a little. "No. I'm gonna fix it. I love her so much, and if we get married then it will prove to them that I actually do love her, and then we can raise the baby" he said still smiling very brightly.

I understand that they would be like brother and sister and law now and when I wrote it I didn't even think about that so just for the sake of the story please just ignore that lol

I thought about it for a second. He was right, it probably would fix things. But that doesn't change the fact that Grayson is mad at me because I didn't tell him.

I nodded and laid back down.

"Aren't you happy for me?"he asked frowning.

"Yeah, sorry I just wish Grayson wouldn't be mad at me, but I am very happy for you."I said faking a smile.

"Well im going to go do some planning to propose." he said running out of my room before I even got a chance to answer. Not that I really had anything else to say.

I sighed and grabbed my phone. I texted Grayson.

To Grayson: Hey

I waited and waited but no response. This is just great, the only person who actually cares about me is mad at me.

I threw my phone to the side. He probably used this as an excuse to stop being my friend because of all my messed up problems. I doubt he wants to deal with them. I shouldn't think like that but it's what everyone else does to me,  so really I cant help it.