First Night

I strolled down the street in the dead of night realizing then how hungry I really was. Maybe I should've eaten something.... I looked around for a all-night corner store or fast food place and saw a Dairy Queen across the street. My prayers have been answered. I smiled and jogged across the road and went in to order. I got a bacon cheeseburger and ate it on my way to Freddy Fazbears.
              'Fazbear... Weird name.' I shrugged at my thoughts and kept walking. It was 11:46 and I was about twenty minutes away. If I jogged I might make it on time. So that's what I did. I started jogging and jogged all the way there. I got there ten minutes later. Skills. I shook my head at my own stupidity and stupid jokes.
                This is why I have no friends.
                No you have no friends because you lost your memory, stupid.
                Oh. Yea. Makes sense.
                I pulled the door open and stepped inside hardly recognizing what I saw. What once was a child filled, bright, happy room was now dimly lit and completely empty. I shuddered for no apparent reason an started down the hall towards the security room. I could tell I had found it when the phone rang and a man started talking to me about my job. I listened halfheartedly not really caring about what he said until he mentioned that the animatronics move sometimes. Yea. Cause that's not really freaking creepy! He mentioned I could keep watch of them using the tablet and that I only had so much power. Well. That's comforting. What next? "Oh yea and murders like to roam the halls and kill everyone"?! Is that what's next? I laughed at my thoughts for being so paranoid. I'm sure there's a perfectly normal reason why the animatronics move around. After the recording ended I strolled over to the tablet and looked at it. It was the footage from the cameras. I flicked through the cameras and found all the barn yard robots on the stage. Together. Good.
                About thirty minutes later I went to go get a cup of coffee from the machine. I added two creams and two sugars then walked back over to the tablet. Only this time when I looked at the stage one of the little shits was missing.
                'Bonnie...' Well crap. I flipped through all the cameras and didn't see him. I looked up and saw a figure in the hall and almost shit my pants. I shined my flashlight over it and saw Bonnie.
                I faked a small laugh, "Hehehe, hi there Bonnie," I waved, "What- er um- what're you doing?" I face palmed. As if he could answer. Like he'd suddenly be like, 'oh just coming by to scare the shit outta ya. Ok. That's all. Ta ta.' No.
                He tilted his metal head. Holy shit. He can move. And look confused...? Wait why the fuck is he confused?!
                "So. Bonnie. Cool name-" I nodded and looked the animatronic up and down, "Ya know. You're not so scary. I don't see what Carol was saying," I smiled and then Bonnie looked even more confused. Like he was contemplating something.
                "I'm not trying to be scary. Yet. Don't worry you'll have your full of scares before you die," it called from the hall and I- again- almost shit my pants. Did it just talk? To me? Threatening to kill me?! Holy crap what is this shit?!
                "Ex-excuse me?" I blinked and stepped towards him, "But why do you want to kill me? I haven't done shit. I'm just here so I can leave. If that makes sense. Probably not. Anyways, 'Bonnie', I'd like to help you too ya know. Whatever this-" I motioned to him and then the tablet to say the others, "is. It's not what you are," there was something inside them that made them so murderous maybe? What happened here? Bonnie just scoffed and stepped forward like he was going to attack me. I stood still. He was confused again and I started walking towards him. I reached him and placed my hand against the animatronics furry, metal chest, "Bonnie. There's something human about you. Maybe it's your soul. Or how human your eyes look. Or how confused you look when I do or say something. Either way I know that if I keep coming back you'll kill me. And that's ok. You can kill me. Really I mean it. I have nothing to live for. So give me something to live for. Let me help you all. I know something bad happened here and maybe I can't fix it but I can try helping. Maybe I'll remember something while I'm at it. But if you're gonna kill me I don't mind. That doesn't mean I won't fight back- because I will fight like hell- but I'll still come back. If you don't want help or don't think you need it, fine. I'm still going to come back," I closed my eyes and awaited for either death or Bonnie to disappear beneath my hands. I got neither instead I heard him speak in a low whispered tone.
                "Why aren't you afraid?"
                "I am. But that's ok. Because being afraid is part of life, and life goes on. Unless you kill me," I open my eyes and stare into his very human looking, magenta colored eyes.
                Bonnie narrowed his metal eyelids at me and then turns to disappear down the hall.
                I turn back and walk back to my seat and sit down, shivering more than slightly. Holy mother fucking shit. What did I just do?! I picked up my coffee and took a sip. Then I placed it down and picked up the tablet. I flipped through the cameras and saw that all the animatronics were on stage. I closed my eyes for a few minutes and listened to the quiet. When I opened my eyes again there were two slips of paper on the table in front of me. How the hell...? I looked around and checked the cameras. Everything seemed fine. But Bonnie was missing. I picked up and unfolded one of the two and read it aloud,
        " 'Interesting girl. Best night watcher we've had yet. I certainly can't wait to hear your screams.

-Freddy ;)' "

                I glared at the page and placed it into my coat pocket. Then I unfolded the second and read it out.

                " 'Do you really mean it? Are you going to stay? And help us? Let us in?' -B' ".

                I assumed it was a note from Bonnie, "Yes. Yes I am. I swear it. I'll return every day and try to help as best as I can, I will let you in," I nodded an then held my index finger to my heart, "cross my heart. And hope to die," I crossed over it making a 'x' with my finger. I heard faint footsteps walking away. Most likely Bonnie. I returned to watching the cameras on the tablet and sipping my coffee for the next hour. It seemed as if everything would be fine for the night. As I was flipping through the cameras I saw a figure move through the shadows in one of the cameras.  'Huh? What's that?' I checked back on the stage. Bonnie, Chica and Freddy were all there. 'Then who is...?'
                I grabbed my flashlight from the table and took one last sip of coffee before slipping out of the room and into the darkened hallway. I walked quietly and carefully through the halls on complete alert until I came to the room I saw the figure. There didn't appear to be anyone any wheres. Which certainly was strange. I could swear I saw something. Shaking my head and rubbing my eyes I left the room to go back to the security office. As I walked back I swore I could hear something behind me but every time I turned around there would be nothing but dark. I practically sprinted back to the office.
                Sliding back into my chair, I took a peek and the stage camera. All the animatronics were there. They seemed to be... Alive. And whispering about something. I then flipped to camera 2B and watched it for a couple of minutes. Nothing. Not a single thing. Maybe I was imagining it. Yea probably. I just need more coffee. So I poured the rest of my bitter sweet drink down my throat and checked back on the stage. They still seemed to be whispering. Which was... Odd. To be straightforward. I mean how often is it that you see robots move in the middle of the night and have them threaten to kill you. Or send you notes. Or even- My thoughts were stopped when I heard a noise in the vents. I didn't know what it was nor did I want to. I turned the light on and looked in the vent. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I went and checked the other vent. Nothing. Weird.
                I checked my pocket watch. 4:56. Only an hour left. Will I survive the night? The tablet showed me that all the animatronics had stopped the whispering and went back to being still. I grabbed some more coffee and waited out the last hour by humming and watching the cameras. Nothing happened besides Chica going missing once. But she didn't make an appearance. I did hear noises but I was still alive and breathing so she didn't do anything to me.
                Finally it was 6:00am and I could leave. But not before doing something possibly extremely stupid.
                The halls were still dark but when walking by a window it would be fairly bright. They must dim the lights at night in some places and shut them off in others. When I got into the room I could feel their eyes on me. Which was unnerving, "Well I'll see you all tomorrow then.... Um.. I'm gonna see what I can find out about this place. So yea. Have fun singing. And-" I didn't even know where I was going with that. I was talking to animatronics, "bye I guess. By the way, it's not cool to stab someone in the back. It's cowardly. So don't do that. Yea. Ok, bye for now," I turned away and walked towards the exit.
                I was almost to the door when I heard a faint whisper behind me, "Bye bye for now, dear Lilith. We shall see you soon," the voice sent chills down my spine. It was so close I could almost feel it against my neck. Like I could feel the breaths it took against my neck. But when I turned I saw no one nor anything. I turned again, walked out the door and then back to the orphanage where I changed into that hideous nightgown and passed out on my bed under the covers.

                Needless to say my dreams weren't about rainbows and unicorns but about blood and animatronics.

{Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! You can feel free to comment your feedback or feelings on that chapters, I really appreciate it :) Have a great day! ^~^ }