Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...

A few minutes later a waiter came up to our table and asked what we'd be having. I ordered us each a slice of pizza and the waiter ran off.       
         I grinned and remembered that I get paid in two days.
        "So, tell me how no on even looks at your hook and eye patch twice around here?" I looked over at Foxy.
        "Aye. Probably just think I'm some crazy fan of Foxy's and am dressing like 'im."
        "Ah. Yes. I see. Makes sense," I looked at Goldie, "And you look like you belong at some British tea party with the queen."
        Goldie smiled, "Tea party with the queen? Perfect, just what I was going for," I laughed.
         "Well then you hit it spot on. All you need now is the tea. And queen," he grinned at me.
         "Oh how could I have forgotten the most important parts?"
        I shrugged, "I have no clue. I don't know how you could've forgotten such things."
        "Aye, matey. Ye didn't forget the queen. We have one of our own sittin' right in front of us," Foxy motioned to me and my face heated up.
        "You're right Foxy," Goldie took my hand in his and kissed it gently, "My queen. How would you like to join us for a tea party?"
        I smiled down at him and straightened my posture, "Oh I'd love to, it's been so long since I've attended a grand tea party," I held my breath to keep from laughing at myself.
        "Perfect. We can't wait," he let go of my hand and I placed it down gently in my lap.
        "I'm practically counting down the moments," I looked between Goldie and Foxy and giggled slightly, "Though no one said I had to be a mature queen," I giggled a bit more and Goldie and Foxy joined in with laughing.
        The waiter came back with our food and set it down in front of us, "Ya know. It's good to see teens having a good time here," he smiled at us.
         "Yea. This place can be really fun when you're with your friends," I grinned back at him, then my friends. The waiter nodded then swayed off to another table. I picked up my slice of pizza and took my first bite. And kept going until my last.
        Although it took almost am hour to eat because I kept fooling around with Foxy. Goldie was saying that it wasn't proper to fool around at the table but we just giggled and I went back to fooling around with his hook. Eventually we got Goldie in on it to.
        "I have an idea!" I grabbed onto Foxy's hook and turned it so that the sharp end was on the table. Then I started to carve into it.
        'G+F+F+B+C+L= The coolest friends ever.'
        Foxy and Goldie laughed and I smiled, "There. Now everyone will know that their group of friends isn't and never will be as cool as ours is," I started laughing with them. It's good that I can still have fun considering everything.
        I looked down at my pocket watch. It was 7:15 so I still had a while until I needed to go back and talk to Carol.
        What to do, what to do?
        I grinned and pulled my two friends up. I walked over to the counter and paid for the food. Then walked to the doors, "You guys can leave, right?" I looked between them and they nodded. I giggled and grabbed each of their hands then started to pull them down the street as best as I could with a bad ankle.
        "So where are we going?" Goldie looked around at everything in awe. It was fairly obvious they didn't get out much- if they did at all.        

        "We're going to go to the movie rental place I saw across the street from the orphanage and get a movie! We can watch it down in the control room, I saw a DVD player down there."        
        "Movie?" Foxy mimicked my words.
        I laughed, "Yep. A was thinking about getting a horror movie. What do you think about it? I can't remember watching any particular movies but I know that they're awesome."
        "Huh. How scary do these movies tend to be?" Goldie looked a grey van as it passed.
        "I'm not sure. It depends I guess," I shrugged. I tripped on my foot and Foxy and Goldie caught me from falling.
        "Lass, ye quite clumsy aren't ye?" Foxy grinned at me.
        "Nooo.... Well. Maybe just a little bit," I wrapped my arms around their shoulders and we hobbled to the rental place being careful to avoid being seen by anyone at the orphanage.
        "Block...busters.. This the place?" Foxy pointed his hook at the building in front of us.
        "Yup! C'mon! Lets go inside!" We entered the store and looked through the rows of movies together.
        "Hey, cool cosplay, dudes! Are you supposed to be Foxy? I remember his from when I was little.. Heh. He was pretty great, huh? And you're.... A golden version of Freddy? Sweet," a man with black hair and piercing blue eyes walked over to us, "And you're.. What? The teenage hottie who's been going there since she was a kid?" The man brushed a hand through his hair.
        I heard Foxy and Goldie growl a bit at his comment but I let it slide.
        "Actually. I'm the girl who's seriously annoyed with your presence," I faked a smile and the man laughed.
        "Feisty. I like it. Reminds me of a girl I once..." He coughed, his eyes darted around, "knew.."
        I growled, "Like I care. Now if that's all. You're blocking our path," I stepped around him and dragged Foxy and Goldie with me.
        "I'm sure we'll see each other again," he waved and I stuck up my middle finger at him.
        As soon as we were away from him Foxy and Goldie burst out laughing, "What is it?" I looked between them.
        "Ye were awesome back there," Goldie nodded in agreement.
         "Think so?" I paused and looked over some more movies.
        "We know so," Goldie picked up a movie and handed it to me, "Lets just get this one. That guy is creeping me out," I turned around to see what he meant and sure enough there that guy was. Standing behind us a few feet. Watching us. Doing absolutely nothing to hide the fact he was watching us.
        I was quick to agree and we headed up to the counter to get the movie. We were out of the store a minute later with "The Woman In Black" in a bag by our side.
        As soon as we got outside Foxy picked me up and started running, "Foxy? What're you doing?" I turned and didn't see Goldie anywheres.