Investigation

Marcus's POV~
________________
"You noticed her limp?" I asked my partner as we walked Lilith walk down the sidewalk with her 'boyfriend Garry'.
"Oh yea. It could've been them. Or something else."
"What else could it have been?" I looked towards him once the two were out of sight.
"I want the story on Liliths and Carols relationship before tonight. And why Carol wanted to come here. We probably weren't hearing the whole story," he looked towards the pizzeria, "They should've closed this place down years ago."
"You think Carol did it to her?" I let surprise show in my voice, "After everything you know about the animatronics?"
"Notice how that boy had bear ears? And the way he was dressed?"
"Yea. So? It's probably a costume," I shrugged, "What's your point?"
"It's a pretty damn good Golden Freddy costume if you ask me," he stared me straight in the eyes.
Was he implying that the animatronics could turn into humans?
He must've read the look of shock on my face, "Think about it this way. I had to bend all sorts of ways to survive just six nights there. She says she feels safe here and even brought the one looking after her here. Then a boy who looks oddly like that golden bear comes running around the corner- out of literally no where! I mean Golden can teleport. Why can't he be human? Who's to say she hasn't become friends with them?"
"It's- it's just not logical," I shook my head.
Jeremy just shook his head at me, "Who are you to say that Marc?"
I narrowed my eyes at him, "What's that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing. Nothing at all. Just don't start crossing out options until we have all the facts," Jeremy started off towards the building, "What time is it?"
I checked the watch on my wrist, "6:39."
"You call Jeffrey Cameron. I'll go check the place out.." Jeremy paused and looked back at me, "Meet me on stage when you're done," I nodded and pulled out my phone.
I quickly dialed Jeffery's number and waited until he picked up.
I heard grumbling and then the sound of his snappy voice, "Yes, yes, hello. Who is this?"
"Sir. It's Marcus Peters. I'm with the police, there's just been a missing persons report by a Lilith Rose, your nightshift security guard," I spoke firmly into the phone and waited for his reply.
"Wait. Lilith called it in? She's not the missing one?" The sound of his voice showed plenty shock.
"No she is not. The head of the orphanage she is staying at demanded that she accompany Lilith tonight and disappeared while Lilith went to the washroom. The reason why she wanted to go with Lilith is unknown to us at the moment," though Jeremy thinks its because Carol wanted to kill her..
But that's stupid.
Who'd want to kill sweet little Lilith?
"Ugh. Okay. I'll close the place down today. Maybe longer depending on how long the heat stays up on our establishment," there was the sound of bed springs creaking.
"Ok sir. We shall be in contact. Me and my partner are going to stick around and search the place for a bit."

______________
Liliths POV~
______________

I marched up the back stairs of the orphanage with Goldie in tow.
I reached the final step and grabbed the doorknob to remember that Carol locked it before we left.
"It's locked," I turned around to face Goldie.
He grinned at me, "No problem," and with that he was gone. I heard a click behind me and the door swung open.
I turned back towards the door and walked into my old- place to sleep I guess I could call it. I lead the way upstairs into my room filled with about a dozen other sleeping children.
Goldie stared in amusement at the small stuffed creatures on their beds and at the posters a few kids had hung up of the Fazbear crew. "Interesting, huh? These kids only know the good of that place. They have no clue about what happens after midnight.." I walked to my bed and opened the chest. I grabbed everything out of it and shoved it into my bag.
I didn't want to leave anything behind.
I walked around a corner and went back downstairs. Goldie was following me closely.
He was acting like a little kid and it was adorable. Kinda like a kid when they go somewheres new with their parent so they practically attach  themselves to their parent at the hip.
"Here's where you're gonna have to wait right here because you can't follow me inside here," I turned on my heels and held my hand out to stop Goldie from going farther, "I need to take a shower so... You're just gonna have to wait here," I motioned to one of the chairs at the kitchen table.
"What if a kid comes downstairs?"
"Say you're my friend helping me pack and that Carol is... Out," I walked through the door on my left and plopped my stuff down on the ground before stripping out of my clothes and turning on the hot water and a little bit of cold to even it out. I grabbed a cloth out of the closet and stepped into the steaming water.
I sighed as my head fell back and I let the water move over me.
Shortly after I started washing my body with the citrus body wash I found myself humming a tune and then I was singing the song. I wasn't sure where I'd heard it but I liked it.
My memory must be coming back in small pieces.