Truce?

We reached the kitchen and I went back over to my seat by Freddy and Goldie sat beside me. Everyone seemed to be giggling and it took me a minute to figure out why. They thought... No. Goldie must've figured it out to because he was glaring at them all.
        "You guys have dirty minds. He waited outside while I went in. We didn't do anything ya pervs," I smiled coyly looking around at everyone. They laughed with me and soon we were all back to laughing with each other and screaming insults back and forth. It was basically me and Goldie against everyone else.
        "Bear-boy!" Chica stuck her tongue out at us and I shot her a glance.
        "Mine! That is my nickname for Freddy you beak-head! You can't just take it for Goldie!" I smiled despite how serious I was trying to be and laughed. She joined in with me. Goldie was doing the same with Foxy, Bonnie, and Freddy. I don't even know how this all started... Maybe it was my comment.
        "You stuck your hand in her back pocket! You're the perv!" Goldie waved his hands out in front of him looking at Bonnie.
        Yea.. This happened because of my comment. Everyone was laughing and clearly joking. It was hilarious how they could fight like this and not care. Over such stupid things. I stood up on my chair and put two fingers in my mouth, then whistled.
        "Wow.. When did I learn that shit...?" Everyone was looking at me up on my chair, "Lets just say everyone here is a perv or slightly a perv. Everyone who is sitting in their chair anyways.." I giggled and covered my mouth with my hands, "And that's you guys so.. I win!" I cheered and that's when they all jumped up and started coming towards me. I screamed and laughed at the same time as I jumped off my chair and ran to the door, "So not fair, Lilith! You play like I would!" Freddy called from behind me. I giggled and kept running.
        "But that's a good thing right?" I called back over my shoulder. And ran into a soft body. Goldie. Dammit. I forgot he could teleport.
        The others caught up to me in seconds with me in Goldie's grasp. I was giggling slightly, "It is. Unless doing that makes me lose. Then it's not. If you were, say, on my side then it would be," Freddy stepped forth and I laughed.
         "Of course. What're ya gonna do about it? Stuff me in a suit?" I joked and Freddy laughed.
        "Not something so drastic. But perhaps.." He looked Goldie and as I followed his eyes I saw Goldie smirking. His hands slid down to my waist and I already knew what he was gonna do.
         "Goldie... No.. Don't do it..." I tried to run but that made him decide to pick me up, "Goldie! Put me down!" I laughed as he put me down on the ground then crawled on top of me and started tickling me.
         "I told you that I'd get you back," he smirked and I started waving my arms around, almost breathless from laughing too much, "Goldieee! I'm s-sorr-sorry! I'll nev-er tickle y-you again!" I kept laughing in a uncontrollable way. I'd never laughed so much since... Well ever. That I could remember anyways.
        Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Freddy were laughing from somewheres behind us. Goldie was straddling my waist so I couldn't crawl away and tickling me on my sides and my neck. And sometimes when I raised my arms, he'd tickle there too.
        'I swear this is how I'm going to die,' I thought to myself. Just as I did, I thought of something.
        I reached my hands up and grabbed a hold of his waist. I used all my strength to shove him to the ground. We'd switched positions and I was looking down at him, smirking and out of breath.
        "Well, well, well. Look where we've ended up again," I still had my hands on his waist- where he was indeed ticklish- so I slid them up to his shoulders, "Any last words?"
        "Just one," he said, "truce?" I laughed and nodded, "I suppose so," I stood up off him and helped him up. I didn't notice the figure sneaking up behind me.
         I felt two arms wrap around my waist and turned my head to see Bonnie, "Bonnie? No don't do it," I tried to slid out of his grip but he was stronger then he looked.
        "This is for saying that I'm a perv," he smiled and I laughed, "Well. You did stick your hand in my pocket," I challenged him with my eyes and his face slightly reddened, "I told you, that's because-"
        I stopped him by sliding my arms under his and hugging him so that my arms were around his waist, "Truce? And I'll try not to mention it. That often.." I smirked and muttered the last two words under my breath and he grinned.
         "Sure," I hugged him for a few seconds, before pulling back.
        I looked at Freddy and Foxy who were nearing me. Was I going to have to go through this with all of them. Chica was sitting back eating pizza and watching. She was laughing the whole time.
        "Hey guys.. Listen.. About what I said..." I started and the two just looked at me.
         "Yes, Lilith?" Freddy continued stepping forward and I stepped backwards, ready to run, "I meant it!" Then I laughed and bolted down the hall again.
        I heard laughter and footsteps chasing back after me, I turned my head and saw the two of them chasing me. I giggled and ducked behind a corner. Then I jumped into the first room I saw. Which was the parts and services room. I looked around for somewheres to hide. I didn't find one. If they came in here I'd wait by the door until they got in then I'd bolt out the door behind them. Perfect plan.
        I waited by the door. The footsteps slowed as they reached the door, "Think the lass be in there, mate?" Foxys voice was muffled behind the door. I held my breath and waited. Freddy opened the door and walked in followed by Foxy. As soon as they were in the room I booked it out of there and back down the hall. They did sadly see me however.
        "Oh yes. I'm sure," he said and with that they started chasing me again.
        "What's the big deal anyways?" I said while running.
        "You cheated! We don't tolerate cheaters here at Freddy Fazbears Pizza!" Freddy shouted up to me. They were gaining on me. There was another turn up ahead. If I ran fast enough and made it to the staircase before they rounded the same corner I could go to the control room... And with that plan I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. Which was apparently pretty fast because I ran to the staircase and got down it in seconds. I pushed the door open and stumbled into the room. For a few minutes I'd forgotten about Carol and everything.
        Then I felt it. My ankle felt like it was snapping.
        I screamed out in pain and fell to the floor. Goldie caught me before I hit the ground. I felt tears stream down my face, "Oh god! It hurts! Why am I so stupid!?" I held my ankle and bit on my lip.
        "You're not stupid. Somehow you're ankle healed when you forgot about it but as soon as you remembered. All the pain came back. Plus whatever that running would've done.." He picked me up bridal style and carried me over to a red fabric couch. He gently laid me on it and pulled up my pant leg.
         He removed the wrapping and looked at my ankle. I heard a sigh and lifted my head, "Is it- bad?" I choked back more tears.
        "Yea.. To say the least. It is," I looked down and saw it was a dark shade of purple.
        Heh. Like Bonnie's hair...
        He stood up just as Bonnie burst into the room, "Lilith?" He gasped when he saw me, "Holy shit- how? What? You were running and I'd figured your ankle healed but-" he looked at Goldie who shrugged.
         "I've never seen anything like it. Seems like because she wasn't thinking about it, it healed for a bit. But something happened and the pain came back. Along with the new pain from running," he looked down at me.
        "I'm gonna go get some ice. Be right back," Goldie transported out of the room and Bonnie walked over to me.
         "Are you okay?" He asked.
         "Define 'okay'," I joked and Bonnie slightly smiled, then he sat down on the edge of the couch. I looked over at him and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled my face into his side, "I'm just... Tired and... Confused... And-" I felt my eyelids getting heavier.
         "Shh," Bonnie placed a hand on my back, "Just rest," that was the last thing I heard before I fell into a sleep with the same awful nightmare haunting me in my dreams. Like before there was more to it.
        More I never wanted to see again in my life.
        I woke up with my face snuggled into something and arms wrapped around me. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a purple vest.
        'Bonnie... He didn't leave..'
        I lifted my head and looked up. Bonnie had his eyes closed but opened them up when I moved my head.
        "Hey," he whispered and I smiled, "Sorry.. Did I wake you?" I asked. I realized my arms were wrapped around him in a pretty tight grip.   
      "No.. I wasn't sleeping. It seemed like you were having a bad dream so I laid down with you. It seemed like you were reaching out for someone. Once I laid down you wrapped yourself around me and well.. You kept saying it wasn't supposed to happen."
        "Oh... Right. Well thanks, Bonnie. It means a lot," I remembered my dream again and shivered.
        Bonnie must've felt it, "Hey. Lilith, are you alright? It was just a dream, okay? Don't worry. We are all here for you."
        I nodded my head, "Yea.. Ok. Thanks," I smiled at him.
        "You say thanks a lot," he teased and my face face went a bit red, "Sorry.. It's a habit I guess," I mumbled.
        "Don't be," he smiled, "It's kinda cute," I felt my face heat up more. Pretty sure I look like a bottle of ketchup.
        I covered my face, "Thanks.. I mean.." I laughed, "I know. No wait. You're cute too sometimes. Hold on. That's not what I meant to say. Dammit," I heard Bonnie laugh and I smiled, uncovered my face and looked up at him.
         "Thanks, Lilith. I know I'm pretty adorable," he smirked and I laughed.
         "I only speak the truth," I giggled and looked down at my ankle. It was newly wrapped and a pack of ice was wrapped around it.
        "Goldie. Once he got back he wrapped it an put the ice on it. He would've stayed too but Freddy needed to speak to him, so I said I'd stay with you. You're welcome."
        I grinned at him, "What if I was going to say... Something else. Not thanks or thank you," I poked him in the chest and he grinned down at me.
        "You weren't."
        "You know me so well," I sighed smiling and cuddled into his chest, "What time is it?"
        "Last I checked your watch it was 4:30am, that was a few minutes before you woke up," he muttered into my hair.
        "That watch was in my back pocket bunny.. Why were you in my pockets again?" I was grinning but he couldn't tell.
        "Sorry! Freddy told me to! He said I needed to find a way to keep track of the time incase you didn't wake up before 6am! I didn't mean-" I stopped him with laughter and giggles.
        "It's cool BonBon," more laughter from me, "I get why. Don't worry, I won't mention it. That often," I giggled some more.
        Bonnie laughed too and then I decided to sit up. Bonnie sat up beside me and we stared at my ankle, "I might need to see a doctor," I sighed and looked at Bonnie who nodded.
        "Maybe.."

{I know the whole ankle healing thing seems strange, but the explanation for that is going to be later in the story.
Thanks for reading!}