Truth Will Be Told

As soon as we entered the heads of the animatronics snapped towards us in seconds. Followed by them transforming into their human selves.
        They started walking down towards us with grim smiles on their perfect faces. They all seemed relieved that the police were finally gone. Not that I could blame them. I know that I will certainly ease knowing that they are gone. At least for a little while. Hopefully by the time they do come back it'll be my shift, that way if they catch me it won't be so suspicious.
        Though the thought that they may get someone else to work a shift with me frightens me. What if the animatronics try and kill them too? Just like they did Carol...
        I don't know how much more of all this death I can take.
        "Lilith, glad to know you're okay." Freddy was the first to reach us, followed by Bonnie and then Chica.
        "Hardly," I scoffed, remembering the man from earlier, "I'm happy to know that you guys are okay too. Those detectives had me worried."
        Their eyes narrowed in on me, "What do you mean, 'hardly'?" Bonnie stepped closer to us, his eyes shot daggers into Goldies face, "Didn't you keep her safe?"
        "It's just that man... from the store. I think he's stalking me. Goldie is the reason I got out of there okay, Bonnie. It's not his fault. Don't be upset with him." I moved my arm out in front of Bonnie to keep him from moving towards Goldie. When my hand hit his chest, his gaze softened as it turned to me.
        "Sorry Lilith, I guess I just don't like thinking that you were in danger and I wasn't there to help." He stepped around my hand to bring me into a hug. I sighed into his shoulder as my arms wound themselves around him.
        "What man? Goldie. I was told of no such man that put Liliths safety in danger." Freddy peered at Goldie.
        "I didn't think he would be. We saw him at the store and I guess he somehow found her while she was in the woods alone."
        "You left her in the woods alone?!" Chica growled.
        "To see if the detectives had left yet! I didn't know someone would follow us that deep into the woods." They all continued to glare at Goldie. Though I saw no reason why. Sure he left me in the woods alone for a few minutes, but he did it for a good reason and we didn't know that that idiot stalker was going to find me.
        "Guys... C'mon. It's fine, okay? Just back up a little. There's no need to get upset. He feels bad enough about it already, he doesn't need you guys jumping down his throat.." I stepped between them but it wasn't much help. Freddy pounced around me and on top of Goldie.
        "Why the bloody hell would you do that!? You idiot!" He punched Goldie in the jaw, making Goldies eyes twitch to black orbs.
        "Now you've bloody done it, mate." Foxy stepped up behind Chica.
        "No! Freddy get off of him!" I grabbed Freddy's shoulders and tried to pull him up. He shrugged me off and I stumbled back into Bonnies arms.
        "You may not want to watch this..." He whispered in my ear.
         I ignored him and watched as Goldie threw Freddy off of himself, making Freddys body slam into the door. Goldie slowly stood up, the black oozing down his face. Bonnie tried to pull me away, but with a grunt of effort I pulled free from his grasp and ran in front of Freddy just as he was about to be hit again.
        I clenched my eyes shut and braced myself for the impact. But it never came. My eyes slowly opened to find Goldies hand just milometers away from my face. I breathed out upon seeing his eyes flicker back to their original colour. Freddys body was still pressed against my back, his arms slowly wrapped around me, "Why did you do that?" He whispered.
        I let out my slow shaky breaths, trying to gather a sentence, "Well.. I didn't want to see either of you get hurt anymore. I hate seeing the two of you fight."
        "It could've killed you." He said a little louder with a bit more anger in his voice.
        "Somehow I just trusted that Goldie wouldn't hurt me." I set my eyes on the golden haired boy, giving him a kind smile, "I trust him. With my life. And you should too. I know that you all will protect me, and I will protect you all. So you don't need to get upset about that kinda stuff. Trust that Goldie will protect me, like I do. Alright?" I turned around and wrapped him into a hug.
        "Yeah. Alright, Lilith. I guess I can do that."
        "Good." I turned back around and to face Goldie, with a proud smile on my face.
        "I'm proud of you Goldie," I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him close to my chest, "You stopped. You controlled your anger to protect me... Thank you." I snuggled my face in his neck. After a few seconds his arms wrapped around my waist.
        "I-I did it...." Shock spread through his voice followed by happiness, "I did it! Lilith, I stopped myself from hurting you!" He laughed, holding me tighter. I giggled, pulling back to look into his eyes.
        "That you did Goldie.... And I couldn't be more proud." I smiled at him. He smiled back as Chica and Foxy stepped forward.
        "Heyyyyy! I want hugs too Lilith!"
        I laughed turning to hug Chica, "Of course." I wrapped my arms around her as she did the same, hugging her for a few moments before turning over to Foxy.
        "I suppose you want a hug too, huh?" I grinned, stepping to him. He shrugged, his ears perking up telling me exactly what I assumed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my lower back, pushing his head into the crook of my neck, he whispers something to me.
        "They only fight because we all want to see one thing and one thing only. And that is that you're safe." He rubbed my back, and then pulled away to smile at me, "Aye?"
        "Aye." I giggled at him, eyes wandering until they fell upon Freddy. I looked to Goldie. He must have read my mind because he nodded at me while looking at Freddy.
        Freddy has to know about Goldie and him being brothers if he doesn't already. And that means we have to tell him. He deserves to know the truth. And so the truth he shall have. I would want to know something like that if it were me in Freddys position. I would've told them together sooner if I had known that they didn't. I just assumed they would considering how similar they look. I could've asked I guess...
        "Freddy, I need to talk to you about a few things with Goldie... Can we go to your office?" I stood on my toes waiting for his answer. His eyes narrowed in curiosity and suspicion.
        "Yes sure, come along then." He started walking towards his office. I moved up next to him and walked between Goldie and Freddy all the way there.
        We walked around the halls together in complete silence, besides the sound of our footsteps hitting the tiled floor. My eyes kept darting in between Freddy and Goldie, wondering how he was going to take it.
        Was he going to scream? Laugh? Cry? Accuse us of being liars?
        I didn't want to think that he would do that... but Freddy is so unpredictable.
        We reached the office, Freddy pushed the door open, and held it for me.
        "Thanks Freddy.." I smiled at him as I entered the room, sitting in the brown, leather chair in front of the desk. Goldie walked in and sat down in the seat beside me. Then we waited as Freddy rounded the desk and sat down on the other side in a large black leather chair. He leaned forward in the chair, resting his elbows on the table and then his chin in his hands.
        "So. What is it that the two of you wished to speak to me about?" He had his eyes zeroed in on me in particular. I stood my ground, staying strong under his gaze. Looking straight back into his eyes.
        "If you are going to tell me about your darling love then save it." He grew a crooked smirk across his pale, handsome features.
        My eyes widened, shaking my head wildly, "N-no! Goldie and I are just friends, we wanted to talk to you about yourself and Goldie," he appeared to be relieved after I said that.
        "Well I didn't think I was that bad..." Goldie chuckled beside me, scratching the back of his head.
        "No, thats not what I meant when I.... never mind. You're great Goldie. Anyways. Freddy... Do you know the extent of your relationship with Goldie?" I leaned forward a little, shifting in my chair.
        "He's an animatronic here. He's my... friend I suppose. Is that what you wanted to hear Lilith?" His smirk held in place.
        "No, not quite. Goldie do you want to tell him?" I asked, turning to face the gold haired boy beside me. He thought for a moment before nodding his head slowly, as if still unsure.
        "I mean you don't have to..." I started, looking into the golds that swirled in his eyes.
        He shook his head, looking back into my eyes, "No.. Its fine, thanks Lilith." He turned and sat forward, looking at Freddy. I stared at him a moment longer before turning back to Freddy to see that he had turned his attention to Goldie.
        "Well. Get on with it then, what do you wish to tell me?" Freddy pressed on, curiosity seeping through his voice.
        "Well..." Goldie shifted his weight in his chair nervously, as I did moments before. "Freddy.. Me and you.. We're... brothers. Twins." He swallowed hard, I could hear it from my seat.
        I watched Freddy closely, examining his every move, every eye shift, every anything. His eyes narrowed in Goldie first then shifted to me, the cold that was in his eyes struck me hard. His eyes looked at me so coldly....
        "Rubbish! You lie..." He stood up from his seat, slamming his fists on the desk in front of him, causing me to flinch and shrink down into my seat, wishing I could disappear. 
        Away from the false accusations. Away from truth. Away from his cold eyes and anger-filled voice....
        "N-no Freddy... He speaks the truth, I swear to you, its true.." I slowly raised my head up, my eyes slowly moving up as well. They fell upon Freddy who looked even more upset now, face red with anger, fists shaking at his sides. He hit the desk again and I flinched once more.
        Goldie looked over at me and then stood up, "Look you're scaring her! We are telling you the truth Freddy! Why would we lie to you?"
        "W-we love you Freddy... I don't want to hurt you...." I sobbed, wiping a stray tear away from my cheek. I had my eyes on the floor again. I didn't want to look up yet. I was scared of what I would see.
        "Now you lie to me Lilith?! My family is DEAD! I'm alone! Forever, I lost my family! W-why you?!" He shrieked, running from the room in a rage.
        "Freddy! Please no!" I jumped up and grabbed his hand in mine. He turned around and slapped me across the face, knocking me down to the ground.
        I looked up at him, tears swarming in my eyes, falling quickly down my face. My breath caught in my throat when I tried to say his name, I couldn't breathe. It hurt. It all hurt.
        Through the tears I saw Freddy look down at his hands in horror, "I-I'm so sorry Lilith...." He ran from the room completely without me to stop him, wiping something from his cheek.
        I let my body collapse completely.
Laying there on the floor. My body completely numb. Goldie screamed my name and rushed over to me. I saw him overhead, saying groups of words that I couldn't hear over my cries.
        I can't believe Freddy hit me...

{This is a shorter chapter, I know, but still. I wanted it to end on a cliff hanger. How'd I do? :3 }