Keeping My Promises

I landed on my feet and fell to the ground, "Shit!" I swore aloud and grabbed my ankle, 'I think I sprained it..' I tried to stand on it and almost yelped in pain.
         I need to get to Freddy's. I looked up at the window and smiled, despite the pain, "You lose, Carol," I began to hobble to my night job. I still had to do my job and help them.
        In about fifty minutes I reached the pizzeria. Freddy greeted me at the door in his human form, "Hello, Lilith," his British accent purred to me as I entered the room, "We were beginning to think you weren't coming."
         "I'm here, it just takes a bit longer than I thought to hobble here," I muttered as I walked beside Freddy to wherever he was taking me.
         "Yes, I noticed you have a limp. What happened, darling?" He took ahold of my arm to steady me and help me walk. I threw my arm around his shoulders.
         "Thanks.. I jumped out a window..." I sighed and leaned some of my weight on him and started hopping on my good leg.
        "You what? Why would you do that?" He looked at me and slid his other hand to my hip.
         I glared at him, "Yea, I did it because Carol locked me in the room.. I think I sprained it," I continued to glare.
         "It's only to help you walk, don't worry I won't try anything.. Yet," he smirked and laughed, I giggled.
        "You know, it would seem that this Carol is trying to keep you from us, Lilith," he stared straight ahead and I hobbled beside him on my one foot.
        "Yea. It seems like that doesn't it. But really I think she's just mad because my job is cooler than hers," I laughed, "or maybe it's because she thinks this place is unsafe. Probably both," I sat down on the stage with my injured leg on it and my other one hanging off the side.
         "Heh. Perhaps..." He let go of me once I was seated comfortably.
        "Thanks again Freddy," I grinned then pulled off my boot, and pulled up my pant leg. It revealed my very swollen and slightly purple ankle.        

        He stared at it slightly wide eyed, "Wow.. It looks a lot worse then I thought it would..." I looked around, "Where is everyone?" Just as I asked Chica came onto the stage and gasped.
         "Lilith! Oh wow, what happened? Are you okay?" She ran over to me and looked at my ankle, "That looks bad. Do you need to see a doctor?"
        I laughed a bit, "I jumped out a window... I'm fine don't worry. I don't want to see a doctor.. I can't. They'd call Carol and she'd freak. Even more then she already has," I sighed and looked up into her shiny, purple eyes, "Does it really look that bad?" She slowly nodded her head, "Yea.." I lowered my head, "Great. Do you have anything I can wrap it with? Like that stuff Goldie used last night to wrap up my wounds?"
        They were both silent for a moment.
        "Wait. What? What stuff? Goldie helped you?" Freddy asked, sounding slightly amazed.
        "This stuff," I held up my bandaged arms, "He wrapped them for me after he kinda caused them," I shrugged.
        Chica sighed, "Yea.. He does have quiet the temper.."
         I didn't want to mention that he might not have been scared in front of Freddy. It seemed like there was something between them that I wasn't quite sure about, "Yea... Maybe," I paused for a moment, "So I'll take that as a no? You don't have anything?"
         Chica shook her head, "No... But we do have ice! Freddy, be a gentleman and go wrap some ice for Lilith, please," she smiled and batted her eyes at him.
        He glared, "I'm always a gentleman, Chica," he looked from her to me, "I'll be right back then," and with that he strolled off to the kitchen.
        "Chica, have I ever told you how gorgeous you are and how unfair it is that no one can see you?" I smiled and she grinned and her cheeks went red. Just like I thought. She probably hasn't been called called that by anyone- unless it was one of the four boys.
        "Thanks Lilith.. But I'm nothing compared to you!"
        She giggled and I shook my head, "No. Because you're even better. And don't you don't you forget it," I smiled sweetly at her. Then she jumped on me and tackled me in a hug, during which she knocked me off the stage. I yelped and tried to grab a hold of Chica.
         Damn my luck sucks today. Just as I thought I was going to get a pounding headache from having my head smashed against the floor, two strong arms wrapped around my waist and under my legs, at my knee.
        I had my eyes squeezed closed until I noticed I didn't hit the floor. I slowly opened one eye and saw Goldie standing there looking down at me, "So what exactly did I miss?" His British voice rang as he set me back on the stage.
        "Oh you know. The usual," I nodded and shrugged as I placed my leg back up on the stage.
        "Freddy found me. Said you needed this?" He held up the wrapping he used for my knees and arms last night.
        "Yea. Actually I do. Thanks. Again," I grinned and he nodded.
        "Yea, sure," he threw the gauze at Chica, "Here."
        "Wait I don't know how to use this!" She hollered at him and stood up.
        I laughed at her and motioned for her to hand me it, "I think I remember how Goldie did it," she handed it over to me and Freddy walked back out holding ice wrapped in a towel from the kitchen.
        "I believe this is what you wanted, correct?" He handed me the towel and I nodded, "Yep," I placed the cold against my ankle and held it there for a few minutes while talking about Carol with Chica and Freddy.
        "Bottom line is... She's a bitch," I came to my conclusion and laughed.
        "So you wouldn't mind if she, lets say... Went missing forever?" Freddy seemed more like asking for permission rather than asking a simple question.
        "I would. Maybe. The kids seem to like her but..." I started and Chica finished, "But she's keeping you from us.." I nodded.
        "Then I know what must be done," Freddy muttered and walked off, "I'd love if you, perhaps invited her to join you tomorrow night," then he was gone without waiting for an answer.
         I looked at Chica, "What does that mean?"
        "It means he's gonna be real mad if you don't bring Carol here tomorrow night and leave her in the security office alone for a little while."
        I felt my jaw drop, "Wh-what? He wants me to..? Oh my god..."
        "Don't worry, Lilith. Everything will work out," she nodded then stood up, "I'm gonna go make pizza. Want some?"
        I shook my head, "No thanks Chica. I'm fine for now," I was hungry for sure. I hadn't eaten in almost 22 hours! But food was the last thing on my mind.
_______________
Freddy's POV-
_______________

        Would Lilith hate me for what I was planning? Maybe for a little bit but then she'll eventually realize I did what I did for the greater good.