Tickle Attack

After stumbling a few times Goldie let me wrap my arm around his shoulders to help me walk, "Thanks. For like the millionth time today," I laughed at myself.
         He nodded and smirked, "Yea I think you owe me," I laughed, "Ok then, what exactly do I owe you?" Our feet paces matched as we walked towards the kitchen.
        "I'll think about it," he grinned.
         "Well let me know when you figure it out," we passed more doorways until we came to the kitchen where Chica and Bonnie were sitting at a table talking. Chica was eating pizza and Bonnie was asking how she could eat so much.
         "Probably because no matter how much she eats she'll always remain skinny. Lucky you," I smiled stepping into the room with Goldie in tow.
        Bonnie turned to face us and Chica turned her attention to us, "Lilith! You got him to come out of his cave!" She giggled and ate another bite of pizza.
        "You could say that," I paused, "Or you could say that I convinced him you guys care about him- even if he sometimes loses control," I looked between the two of them and they nodded.
        "Yea, Goldie. We only have each other," Bonnie said and I looked at him putting a hurt expression on my face. He laughed and added, "And Lilith," I smiled at him then looked at Goldie.
        He continued to just stare at us like he didn't know what to say, I poked him in the side and he squirmed away hitting at his sides.
         I smirked, "Oh? Are you ticklish?"
        "No.." He pouted and I grinned at him, "You are too! Aw, that's adorable. Come here," I smirked at him and hobbled towards him.
         "No way.." He backed up into the counter and I lunged at him and started tickling his sides. His eyes were wide and his hands were out in front of him, trying to keep me off.
        He looked distressed but he was laughing. Next thing we knew the room was filled with laughter and screams directed at me, "Lilith!-" laughing fit, "S-stop it! I'll get you ba- back for this!" Laughing fit.
        He fell to the floor during the process and tried to knock me off of him.
        I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist while continuing my tickle attack. His laughter continued as did his threats.
        I heard Bonnie and Chica laughing and cheering from behind us, "You get him, Lilith!" Chica giggled and Bonnie laughed, "Yea, make him pay for being so anti-social towards us," I eventually stopped a few minutes later and grinned at him.
        "You are so going to pay for that, Lilith, one way or another," he threatened and I shrugged.
         "Do what you must."
        Chica came up to me and tackled me to the ground in a hug, "That was awesome!" She cheered and I cringed as pain shot up my ankle, "Owwwwww! Thanks Chica but can you please get off of me for a second?"
         I shut my eyes for a moment before opening them to see her jump off of me and help pull me up, "Oh I'm so sorry! I completely forgot! Are you okay?" She ducked down after I was standing and pulled up my pant leg. The swelling was still there, not any worse. But not any better either.
         I sighed, "Yea, don't worry about it," she looked doubtful but I grabbed her arm and pulled her up anyways, "Really."
        She nodded and I pulled my pant leg back down. I hobbled over to a chair and patted the one next to me looking at Goldie, "C'mon. Be social. You won't hurt anyone," I promised.
        He slowly walked forward, "I hurt you," he retaliated.
         "You were scared. I'm fine now, and so are you so-" I pointed to the chair again, "Sit," he gave in and sat in the chair.
        His posture was excellent. Almost too good. Like he was... Uncomfortable, "You don't need to be uncomfortable here, ya know. They're your friends," I whispered in his ear when Bonnie and Chica were wrapped up in talking about something I didn't overhear.
         He looked at me, "Wha..? How do you-" I cut him off, "You're sitting way too straight. Even the most gentlemen like people don't sit so straight, Goldie,"
        I laughed and he smiled sheepishly, "Maybe..."
____________
Bonnies POV-
____________
        I've never seen anybody handle Goldie so well... It seems like she just knows how we all feel and how to help... I just don't understand what's so different about her.. I'm just thankful we have her.
        I looked over at Chica and knew she was thinking the same thing, "How does she do it?" I asked and she shook her head, "I don't know.. She's... I don't know," she looked over to me.
         "Yea. Neither do I," I noticed Lilith whisper something to Goldie and saw him get all flustered like he didn't understand something.
        'Yea.. Welcome to the club..' I think we were all are a bit confused by Lilith to be honest.
        She smiled and told him something to which he nodded. She looked back over at us just as Freddy walked into the room.
        "Ah, I knew Lilith would get to you. If anybody could, it'd be her," he smirked and looked towards her.
        She didn't squirm under his gaze like most people did.
        She sat there and stared right back, "Yea, it just took a little time."
______________
Liliths POV-
______________
        Was Freddy staring me down? I couldn't tell to be honest. It seemed like he might be.
        "Yes, well none the less you still managed to get him to at least show himself longer than a few minutes. Job well done," Freddy walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "Seems that after only three nights you've managed to earn everyone's trust-" Goldie cut him off, "I don't trust her. I'm just giving her a chance. If she screws up she's dead," Freddy nodded.
        "Give her time. You'll get it." Goldie looked around, "Get what?"      
        "Ohh, nothing you need to worry about now. You wouldn't get it yet anyways," he was probably right.
        Even I didn't understand what he meant. Was it some kind of inside animatronic joke? "Is this some kind of inside animatronic joke?" I raised my brow at Freddy an he chuckled, "No, nothing of the sort. You'll get it when Goldie does. You'll soon realise it too. Don't worry."
        I was even more confused than before. Da fuck is he talking about? Did I get herpes from that kiss on the cheek I have Goldie? Probably not. I don't think that's possible...  I also don't think Goldie has herpes.
        Did I ever learn this stuff in school? 'Lilith! Focus!' My inner voice rang out and my thoughts snapped backup reality.
        "You okay?" Bonnie asked putting his surprisingly warm hand on my arm, "Yea. Yea- sorry. I just zoned out," I shook my head and smiled at Bonnie to reassure him. He nodded as place his hand back in his lap.
        "Has anyone seen the fox today?"
        Freddy poked his head out the doorway, "Yea," I walked over to him, "Earlier at Pirates Cove. Why?"
        "Just wondering. Haven't seen him out today," he muttered and walked over to the table and sat down.
        "We'll go check on him! C'mon Goldie, lets gooooo," I grabbed his arm and started to pull him up.
         "Don't strain yourself there, dear. You'll get hurt even more," Freddy cooed from beside me.
         "Thanks for the concern. I'll try not to get myself killed in the meantime," Goldie stood with me and we began to walk- well I hobbled- to Pirates Cove.
        When we got to the doorway my arm found Goldies neck and I used him as a support beam. He placed a hand on my hip to keep me from falling or slipping away. As we walked we talked about what it was like to be dead and live here like this.
        "Strange. One day you're this little boy filled with joy and innocence. So trusting. So naive. And the next you're dead. Murdered. Slaughtered. Stuffed into a animatronic suit. It really kind of awakens your sense of reality in a way that you realise no one can be trusted besides yourself, you don't have anyone. And you never did. I was happy, I had a life. And just like that," he snapped his fingers, "It was taken from me," he sighed and I stopped walking to wrap him in a hug.
        After a few seconds he hugged me back, "You have me, Goldie. Always will. You'll never have to spend another night alone," I pulled back and stared into his golden eyes, "I swear it," I muttered as hugged him again. When I pulled back away we started walking again.
        When we got to Pirate Cove I walked in and pulled the curtains open. Foxy was sitting on the stage- silent as a mouse.
        "Foxy?" I asked and let go of Goldie to hobble towards him.
        "Lilith? Oh hi, lassie. What are ye doin here?" I sat next to him and motioned to Goldie to step forward too.
        "What do you mean? I come here all the time. We're friends, remember? I care about you. No ones seen you all day. They were worrying," I hugged him then turned to the unmoving Goldie and motioned for him to come over again.
        He finally stepped forward a few steps, "What happened?" Goldie sat down at the other side of Foxy.
        "I was thinking about that kid I bit... How they turned out. I'm sure they remember me perfectly fine. But that's not how I want to be remembered. I want to be like Freddy. I want friends and children screaming my name," he sighed.
        "You have friends, Foxy. And, hey. Maybe you just weren't made for the stage life. But actually made for the keep Lilith company when no one else can life," I laughed and saw him crack a smile, "There's that smile. Everyone's waiting for you in the kitchen. I think Chica has another pizza.."
         I started and my stomach growled in my ears, 'Soon my precious, soon..' One voice called as the other went back, 'Weird..' 'Whatever. You're weird.' 'No. You're weird.' 'Shut up!' My inner thoughts went back and forth for a few seconds before I shut them up.
        "' 'Lright lass. Lets go," Foxy stood up and held his hook out to me, I took it by the curve and Foxy helped me up.
        Then I held I hand out for Goldie, after a moment of hesitating he took it and I helped pull him off the ground. The three of us began walking back to the kitchen, when I we got there we were greeted by the other three human animatronics.
        "Found him. He was just thinking," I walked into the room and sat next to Freddy who grinned at me when I was seated.
        "Foxy! Why weren't you around? We were worried!" Chica called waving him over to her. He took the seat next to her and told her... Well I'm not sure actually. Probably about what happened and why he wasn't around.
        Goldie shyly walked over to the table and pointed to the empty seat beside me, "Can I sit here?"
        I laughed, "Of course you can, silly! You don't need to ask permission, I'm not gonna-" bite might upset Foxy in the mood he's in. Hurt you may remind Goldie of hurting the people who cared about him so I said, "do anything to you, jeez," he smiled down at me, "Yea... I guess. Thanks," he sat down and I placed my hand on his arm.
         "You don't need to thank me for letting you sit down," I grinned then turned to face Chica, "Got any pizza left?"
        "Oh yea! Tons! Want some?" She asked brightly and I nodded.
        "Yea. I haven't eaten all day. Pizza sounds great," I nodded and looked at Goldie, "Want some?"
        He straightened out his bow tie, "Maybe one piece," he looked at Chica who nodded, "Sure thing, Goldie!" She giggled and ran off to grab the pizza. She returned with a whole pizza on a pizza tray. It was cheese with bacon scattered over it. I took two pieces and started eating.
         A few bites into my first slice I noticed how Goldie was eating at had to stifle back a laugh.
        Everyone looked at me, "What is it, Lilith?" Bonnie looked at me and I smiled, "Nothing.. It's just.. I'm glad I met you all," I smiled brightly.
        Really I was thinking about how calm and gentlemanly Goldie looked while eating. He sat up as straight as a door and ate in small bites, chewing fully before swallowing the food. He stared straight ahead and wouldn't talk if he had food in his mouth. It was kinda of amusing actually.
        "We're glad we didn't kill you, too, Lilith!" Chica grinned and I laughed along with all the others. I noticed Goldie try to hide a grin, but I saw it anyways.
         "You sure know how to read between the lines Chica," I stated then took another few bites of pizza. I swallowed my food and found Goldie staring at me, "You ok?" I asked and he nodded.
         "Yea," he looked away in a flash, "I am." I nodded at him.
         "Okay. Let me know it you're not, 'Kay?" He nodded and I looked back at the group Foxy and Chica were both eating pizza an talking back in forth. Bonnie seemed a bit distant, he was eating his pizza in silence, "Hey, Bon?" I reached over the table and grabbed his hand.
        His head shot up and looked at me, "Are you okay?" He shook his head up and down, "Yea. Just thinking about stuff," he smiled warmly at me and I let go of his hand.
        "Hey Freddy-" I turned to face him and saw that he had pizza sauce on his face.
        I laughed and grabbed a napkin. He made a face at me, "What's so funny?"
        "You have pizza sauce on your face. C'mere," his face turned a bit red as I climbed onto his lap and wet the napkin by placing it on my tongue.
        I held the napkin up to where the sauce was and wiped it away, "There. All gone. And... I'll bring Carol tomorrow. She probably won't let me out of her sight unless I do anyways.. But.. Just maybe try to not hurt her? I'm sure we can find another way..." I looked into Freddys eyes and a small grin crawled onto his face.
        "We'll see... We'll see.."
        I nodded my head, "Right..." and climbed off of his lap and fell back into my chair.
        "Perhaps you should try keeping the sauce on the pizza instead," I winked at Freddy and grinned coyly.
        He nodded with a chuckle, "Perhaps."