A Chance

"Well.." Bonnie began telling his story. I still couldn't get over the fact that he was a human. A human. Bonnie the human bunny.       
        He had dark purple hair with bangs that swept off to the side, bright magenta eyes and pale skin. His bunny ears were a dark purple and they sat straight up on the top of his head. He wore a light purple dress shirt with a darker purple sweater vest over it and a red bow tie around his neck. He was wearing black jeans with a chain hanging on the side off of the belt hoops.
        "I forget when exactly but me and two of my friends- Chica and Freddy- had plans to sneak into the nearby pizzeria. To see what it was like late at night. So we snuck in and walked around. Eventually someone found us. He told us that he had something he wanted to show us. We- being young and naive- followed the man. He then slaughtered us and stuffed our body's into the animatronics. Then he left and found Foxy and- yea Foxy. He brought him into the room and killed him and stuffed him into a suit as well. Why he was there I'm not sure. Never asked."
        I nodded and hugged Bonnie. He seemed taken back by this but hugged me back anyways. Something about his story triggered my weird dream to pop up into my head. I shoved it and the feeling of knowing something aside, "Bonnie. You said and. Who else is there? I know there's a fifth one," Bonnie just hugged me tighter.
        "Don't worry about him, Lilith. At least not yet," a voice called from behind me. Freddy. No doubt.
        I turned and saw a boy with light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He had brown bear ears on his head and a black top hat in between them. He also wore a brown dress shirt with a black vest and a black bow tie. He was wearing black jeans on his bottom half. He looked pretty fancy actually. His top hat had a brown ribbon tied on it. Small freckles dotted his cheeks. He was cute I had to be honest. So was Bonnie.

        What the fuck? Are all the hot guys my age dead animatronics?

        Which reminds me... "You died when you were children.. So why is your human form like this? My age?" I asked as I walked closer to Freddy who was very obviously eyeing me up an down, "My eyes are up here bear-boy."
        He smirked and reached out to grab my arm and pull me closer, "Where's my hug?" He asked.
        "You get it when you answer my question," I smirked back.
        "Hmm. Very well-" he began but Chica spoke before he finished, "Puberty. We died going through its beginning stages so basically when we died they went forward. Making us age normally until we finished going through puberty. I'll take that hug now," Chica grinned and I shrugged out of Freddy's grip and hugged Chica.
        Who was drop dead gorgeous. She had her hair tied into two light blond pigtails, with her bangs hanging slightly in her face. She wore a white frilly headband on the top of her head and a yellow sleeveless dress hung on her body. Her lavender eyes were bright and kind. I heard Freddy growl behind us and I just giggled and let go of Chica.
         Then I approached Freddy from behind and hugged his back, "I didn't forget about you not killing me so you get a hug anyways," he turned to face me and hugged me around my waist, "Oh how kind of you," I pulled back, "I try," I smiled and remembered Foxy, "So are you all like this?" I asked and Bonnie spoke up.
         "If you're asking about Foxy being like this- then yea. All of us are," he nodded.
And the fifth one of you?" I asked and Chica nodded, "Yep. Even G-"
         "Chica!" Bonnie covered his hand over her mouth, "Not yet," he removed his hand.
         "Oh yea, hehe. I forgot," she giggled and I laughed.
        "So. Does this mean you guys want me to stick around?" I asked hopefully as Bonnie and Chica looked at Freddy who licked his lips and replied, "Oh yea. For sure. There may still be a chance to hear your screams. Dear Lilith," a shiver ran up and down my spine as he touched my shoulder, "I'll see you soon," and with that he left the room.
         "Tell me I'm not the only one who thought that was slightly pedoish," I looked between my two new friends.
        "You're not," Chica said cheerfully.
         "He's not the only one though," I looked at Bonnie and blushed bright red. I thought he was just a animatronic! Not a human too! Gah!     
    "Hehe. About that...." He was bright red too, "It was the only pocket you had so... I couldn't get at your bag.." He stuttered. I laughed at him.       "It's fine, Bon. Don't worry about it. No grudges," I smiled at him and he smiled back.
  "Right," he said.
        Then I gave them each one last hug before going off to see Foxy and try to find the mysterious fifth animatronic. I checked the cameras on the tablet and didn't see anyone new so I just went straight to Pirate Cove.
         "Foxy! You here?" I called as I walked into the room.
         "Aye, right here," a very human Foxy stepped forth holding a knife. When he noticed me staring at it he laughed at me, "Don't worry, lassie. It's not for ye. Or anyone. I just got back from the kitchen," I smiled at him and have him a big hug. He hugged me back by sliding his two arms around my waist, careful not to prick me with his hook.
         He still had his hook and an eye patch over his left eye. His eyes appeared to be blood red, as was his hair. It was messy. But a cute stylish messy. He had two red fox ears on his head as well. He wore very pirate looking clothes. An orange look shirt with black ribbon trailing through it and black leather pants. There seemed to be a black and red leather coat hanging by the stage which I assumed was also his. He- just like Bonnie and Freddy- was attractive.
        I pulled back slightly and playfully punched him, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and he shrugged, "Felt like lettin' Bonnie tell ye. His story is about the three of 'em. Mines just me," I grabbed his hand and pulled him to a chair and sat him down in it, I sat on the floor in front of him, "Well. Tell me, it's not 'just you', Foxy. It's you. Now go on."
        He laughed and began his story, "I was with a few of me mates. Wee bit of trouble makers we were. They dared me to sneak into Freddys and make a pizza. That's when that man found me in the halls looking for the kitchen. He told me he knew where it was and that he worked there. So I followed him.. There was blood.. Everywhere. I tried to run. I screamed. No one came. I was stuffed into a suit and woke up as Foxy the Fox Pirate. Had an accent too. One I didn't before," I noticed how sad his eyes looked. How broken they seemed so I stood up and hugged him. I didn't let go until I was sure that he was fine.
         "You wouldn't happen to know anything about someone unknown around here would ya?" I asked in a hoping tone.
         Foxy shook his head, "Sorry, Lil. Can't tell ya even if I did. He'll show when he wants to. Trust me," he winked at me which just looked like he was closing his eyes due to the eyepatch and I had to laugh. He used my phrase.
         I told him I was going on a search and hugged him goodbye.
         The halls were quiet and calm. Knowing that there was only one person in this place that may or may not want to kill me seemed to make walking through the halls easier. As I walked I heard two people fighting in the office. I placed my ear on the door.
        "You should go meet her, Gold, you know you're at least curious," Freddy said and someone else spoke, "Yea. Curious as to why you trust her! They're all the same. All of them.."
        "You're wrong," I burst into the room and Freddy chuckled and smirked at me, "You really do know how to make an entrance, huh?"
        I glanced over at him, "Damn straight I do," I looked over at the other boy in the room.
         He had curled golden hair and bright gold eyes. His head was topped with round, golden bear ears and a black top hat with a golden ribbon. He had a golden yellow dress shirt that went to his elbows with a black waist vest over it, a black bow tie around his neck and black dress jeans like Freddys.