It's Been Decided

I continued sitting there with Bonnie while waiting for someone to come down here and tell us something. Eventually I got tired of waiting. "Bonnieeeeee," I whined and he looked at me.
         "Whatieeeeeee," he mimicked me and I smiled.
         "I'm tired of waiting. We should go and try to find everyone," I noticed a delay on his part before he nodded.
         "Ok. Sure, c'mon. I'll carry you." He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the doorway. I opened the door for us because his hands were a bit full and then we went up the stairs and started down the hall towards... Well anywheres we heard talking.
        "Do you even know where they are?" I asked looking around at all the doors.
        "Nope. But we'll find them," I laughed and kept looking through door windows.
        "Check the office. If they were discussing something that's where they'd go," I pointed down a hall to the left and Bonnie followed it. When we got to the door we could hear faint words being spoken.
        "I think we should... Decide... Not fair..... Who else.... Why should I..... Besides.... Promised..... Keeping her..... Kill... My word is final..... She's as good as dead," was all I picked up from several different voices. From what I heard... They were going to kill Carol.
        Well.
         Fuck.
        I gasped and looked at Bonnie who cringed the moment my eyes met his.
        "What do I do, Bonnie? Do I lead a innocent woman to her death..? D- do I lie and say she changed her mind and didn't want to come- or-or," I felt a tear slide down my cheek, "The kids look up to her. So. Much. Sure there's a few others who are there but Carol is always there," I sniffled and held back my tears, "But overall she's just trying to protect me.. Right?" I wrapped my arms around Bonnie's neck and snugged into it. He held me to his chest tighter.
        "You'll make the right choice, Lilith. But remember your promise. Goldie and Freddy aren't very forgiving..." He sighed into my hair. My shoulders shook as I let out a few more tears before clearing them away with the back of my hand.
        "Can you take me to the kitchen? I need some water," I coughed and Bonnie nodded slowly, "Yea. Of course," he carried me back down the long halls until we came to the kitchen.
        He placed me in a chair and grabbed a cup from the cabinet. He pulled open the fridge and pulled out a jug of water and poured some into the glass then set it in front of me.
        "Thank you, Bonnie," I muttered as I lifted the glass to my lips and gulped some down.
        I placed the cup back on the table and traced my index finger around the edge of the glass, "How do I do it? How will I go on knowing that I'm the reason she's dead," I shake my head, "If she'd never have met me, she might still be alive tomorrow. But... She won't be," I sighed and Bonnie sat down beside me, placing his arm on my shoulder he started to speak.
         "Lilith, it's not your fault. If she'd never met you she would've missed the chance to meet the most amazing human to ever live," he grinned and I laughed, "Plus, if she wasn't so bent on keeping you away from here she wouldn't need to be 'taken care of' as Freddy calls it, anyways what I'm trying to say is all you're doing is what she wants. Bringing her to work. You're not the one stuffing her in a suit," Bonnie squeezed my shoulder and I nodded.
        "Yea. Thanks Bonnie. You really know what to say to make a girl feel better. But it still won't make it any easier."
        I smiled at him and he smirked, "Of course I do."
        Freddy showed up at the door a few minutes later with Goldie and Foxy beside him on either sides. They both avoided my eyes while Freddy spoke, "Lilith. We'd like to speak to you for a moment."
        "Sure. Go ahead. I can't exactly- how do I put this? Move," I faked a smile and heard a small laugh come from everyone in the room except Freddy.
        He just grinned, "So I've heard," he walked over to me an picked me up.
        "Hey! We could've talked here! My water! My precious water! You can't take me from it! Noooo waterrrrr! I'll miss you! I'll come back for youu!" I waved my arms wildly at the table as Freddy walked out the door.
        Goldie came up and handed me my cup, "Oh. Thank you Goldie!" I wrapped an arm around his neck. Which was difficult to do in Freddy's arms. Then I threw that same arm around Freddy's shoulders for support.
        "To the office?" I asked looking up into his blue eyes.
        "Of course, love. Where else?" He looked down at me and I grinned, "To the officeeee!!" I pointed down the hall and giggled.
        Freddy rolled his eyes and chuckled.
        "You're quite the childish one, aren't ye, lass?" Foxy laughed from my left.
        "You could say that," I looked over at him, "But that's just one of the reasons we get along. Because we're all childish!" I giggled and heard Goldie speak from my other side.
        "Are you saying I'm childish?" He pouted with a grin on his face.
        I mimicked the grin, "Yep. Pretty much."
        "Fair enough," he chuckled.
        "You all are. Chica's really childish too. I'd say she's the most childish. But that's why she's so great! It's adorable!" I exclaimed, "And the rest of you are when you don't get your own way, or when I tickle you," I chuckled and looked between Goldie and Freddy.
        They looked almost exactly the same. But were very different. They even wore the same outfit. Just different colours. They wore the same smirk on their face right now.
        "Can't argue with you there, love," Freddy whispered in my ear as we reached the office.
        "The desk! I wanna sit on the desk," I waved to it with my free hand while the other held my water.
        Freddy chuckled and sat me down on the desk. I placed my leg up on the desk and let my other one hang off the edge and touch the ground. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to keep this leg levitated...
        Right? That's what Goldie told me earlier anyways.
        "I'm sure you know why we've called you in here already," Freddy spoke as he sat in the chair behind the desk, which was behind me. Chica was in the room already. She sat in a chair to the left of the room. Her eyes avoided mine. She kept her eyes on the floor. She didn't agree with killing Carol. She wanted me to decide.. She was that voice arguing with Freddy. It sounded like Goldie had for a moment as well. It didn't sound like Foxy had said anything.
        "Yea. Carol. What about her?" I looked him directly in the eye and noticed him shrink into his chair a little.
        I kept staring him down as he spoke in a calm manner, "We've decided that it would be best if you bring Carol here tomorrow evening. Leave her alone in the security room for a few minutes while you leave to the bathroom. We will take care of the rest. All you must do afterwards is call the police so they don't suspect you. I'm sure you'll come up with a great lie. Oh- and don't worry about them moving you because you'll be staying here with us," his serious expression held until his last statement. Then a grin crawled onto his face.
        I was speechless. My mouth was dry. I couldn't talk. I knew this was coming. I couldn't move. Why can't I just nod? Say yes? I can't do this. I need to. But I can't. I need to be stronger for them. My hand was shaking as I lifted my glass and chugged the water down.
        Foxy and Chica had worried and concerned expressions on their faces. Goldie was turned away from me so I couldn't tell and Freddy just looked... Expressionless. He was wearing an excellent poker face.
        I couldn't read it at all. "I-" I choked on my words as I sat the glass on the table and looked down at my lap, "Ok," I breathed out. It was all I could say.
        More tears threatened to fall but I wouldn't let them. Not now.
        It was so not happening.
        But one did. And then another. And eventually they were streaming down my face.
        And I couldn't hear anything. It was all blurry. I felt four different hands on me. Then five.
        One person had wrapped their arms around me in a hug. I couldn't tell who. Eventually they were all hugging me as I sobbed. I couldn't move. They were my support.
        My eye sight was fading- as was my consciousness.
        'I knew they were going to tell me this.. So why does it hurt.. So.. Damn.. Much.. I know how it feels to lose a parent don't I? That's how the kids see Carol. They'll feel like I did when my parents were- oh my god! Murdered... Right in front of me.'
        I sobbed even harder after remembering that memory.
        I didn't think I'd ever stop. But I did.
        The moment my world went black.
___________
Chica's POV-
___________
        I ran up to Lilith as soon as her first tear fell.
        I placed a hand on her shoulder, "Lilith? Lilith, are you okay?" I asked as the boys came up and did the same.
        No reply. It was like she couldn't hear us at all.
        I hugged her shoulders. "Lilith? Can ye hear us?" Foxy wrapped his arms around her torso.
        Still nothing.
        "C'mon, Lilith. I know you're strong. We believe in you. Can't you hear us? Please just hear our voices," Goldie wrapped his arms around her back.
        Freddy wrapped his arms around her waist, "I'm sorry it has to be this way..."
        Suddenly she was lighter. We all noticed it. I looked at her.
        She had fainted. Yet she was still crying. And crying. It was getting louder.
        "No! Mommy! Daddy! Please don't take them from me!" She cried and my breath hitched in my throat.
        My eyes widened as did everyone else's. Was she dreaming..? Or remembering..? I hope she's only dreaming.
        We hugged her tighter.
        Goldie and Foxy lifted her off the desk and laid her down on the couch. Freddy held her head in his lap and I held her hand. Goldie sat at the other end of the couch with her legs in his lap while Foxy ran off to get Bonnie and more water for when she woke up.
        She continued to cry and cry. And occasionally she'd scream for her parents.
        Or her life.
        It was strange. Like her dreams kept switching. I almost cried for her.
        When Bonnie and Foxy got there Bonnie's face instantly dropped and he looked really sad and concerned for Lilith. We all were. I knew we should've let her decide.
        Bonnie ran over to her and held her other hand in between his two hands.
        "How long has she been like this?" His voice cracked a little. He was really worried. I feared that if I spoke my voice would break completely.
        "Half an hour maybe," Freddy's voice sounded just as bad as Bonnie's. Foxy stood beside the couch waiting for her to wake up. We stayed like that until the moment she woke up.
        When she did... Her eyes... They were red.
        For a moment. Before they went back to blue.
        We all looked at each other and she fluttered her eyes open and closed a few times.
        Did that really just happen?
        What did she dream?

{You know I can't even say that you will know the answer to those questions sometime soon. I plan on making this a fairly long story with possibly a second one later.
Yes the toys will be a part of my story later on. As will purple guy. For anyone who was wondering.
Whats your opinion on Carol? What would you do in Liliths place?}