Secret Rooms?

Lilith's POV-
  _____________
         I felt my eyes open and instantly never wanted to close them again. I never wanted to see what I just did ever again.
        I could tell I was seeing memories that time. No doubt. My parents...
        My eyes started to get teary but I wouldn't cry again. Not so soon. Not while everyone looked so concerned and confused.
        "Lilith? Lilith, can you hear us? Are you okay?" Chica held onto my right hand.
        I was still in the office. My head was in Freddy's lap,- he was sitting down cross legged and my head rested between his legs- my legs were laying on Goldie, Bonnie and Chica were holding my hands. Foxy was holding water and I motioned to it. He quickly handed it down to me and I drank from the glass.
        "I can hear you just fine, Chica," I laid still as she sighed, "You had us all so worried! We thought you were dying or something!" She cried out and hugged me. I used the hand she was holding to hug her back while I entwined my fingers with Bonnie's.
        I looked up at Freddy who smiled down at me. He looked relived and... Kind. His smile was kind. Well. That's a starter towards a true, healthy friendship.
        "No. I'm not dying," I put emphasis on 'I'm' and Goldie picked it up.
         "Then who is? Because by the sounds of it... You dreamed something awful," he was frowning and I realized something. He stayed too! Maybe he's starting to trust me?
        "My- my parents. Th- they were murdered right in front of me when I was little. I don't think I'll ever be able to un-see the way their eyes stared up at me. They were s-so cold and-" my voice broke and I decided to stop before I got myself worked up.
        "Shh. It's ok. You're okay now," Freddy stroked my hair and I looked into his eyes.
        "Am I?" The question popped before I could register what I was saying.
        "What do ye mean, lass?" Foxy crouched down beside the couch I was on.
        "Nothing," I muttered, "I know it's ok. Thanks Freddy. And thanks Foxy, Bonnie, Goldie and Chica for staying with me."
        They dropped the subject after that. Probably because they realized that I really didn't want to talk about it yet.
        Why didn't the police tell me? My birth certificate probably had the names of my parents. So why'd they lie and say they couldn't find them? To spare my feelings or because the truth was so harsh? Either way I deserved to know something like that. Carol probably knew, too. Why didn't she tell me?
        "How're you feeling?" Bonnie asked looking into my eyes.
        "I'm feeling..." I thought for a moment, "confused. And thankful. That I have all of you in my life," I smiled at my group of friends surrounding me. They smiled back and I gave them each a separate hug.
        I sat up, reached my arms up and wrapped them around Freddy's neck and pulled him in for a hug, "Thank you for worrying. Even if you won't admit it I know that you were," I whispered into his ear and he nodded.
        Then I have another hug to Chica, "I'm very grateful to have you as my friend Chica," I hugged her and she hugged me back.
         "No. I'm grateful to have you, Lilith!" She giggled into my ear and I smiled.
        Then I reached towards Foxy and he moved closer and wrapped his arm around me and I wrapped mine around him, "Thanks for the water, Foxy. It was some pretty damn good water," I giggled.
         "Aye, lass. It be special magical water," He used a story telling voice as he spoke back to me. I laughed and turned to face Bonnie.
        He had his arms around me before I could even reach out to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, "I'm so glad you're okay," he muttered into my hair.
         "Yea, I'm glad, too. You know you guys are the most important things in my life. I'd give up my life for you guys," I hugged him for a few more seconds before sliding down the couch until my body met Goldie's. I reached out and nuzzled my face into his neck.
         "Goldie. Thank you for being here for me. And I'm not just talking about right now. I'm talking about well... Since I met you. And... Thanks for giving me a chance," I smiled into his neck. He nodded his head and I could tell he was smiling too.
        I pulled and placed my head back down on Freddy's lap and snuggled against Bonnie's chest as he was sitting beside the two of us. I looked at everyone around me and smiled.
        Despite what I just learned, looking at them can make a grin appear on my face. They all smiled back, "Later. I'm gonna ask Carol a question... Maybe two... Or three.." I yawned, "And once I know her answers we'll see. She better answer right if she wants to live," I didn't want to go to sleep but knew I had to. What I was just doing before was hardly sleeping.
        It was living a nightmare. All over again.
        The 6am bell rang and Freddy, Chica and Bonnie looked at me.
        "I'm afraid we must part ways for now. But we shall see you again later on, I'm sure," Freddy whispered and I nodded. They left the room and Foxy followed them after saying he'd check on me later.
        I crawled up to Goldie and snuggled into his side, "Can we go down to the control room? I wanna sleep but don't wanna go back there yet..." I yawned and Goldie picked me up.
        "Of course. Just close your eyes and we'll be there soon." What seemed like seconds later we were back in the control room. Goldie laid me down on the couch and sat down next to me.
        "G-Goldie. It's kinda cold in here.. Is there a blanket or some-something?" My teeth slightly chattered. He walked over to the other side of the room and came back carrying a black sheet.
        He placed it over me, "This is all we have."
        "Thank you," I reached out and grabbed his hand, "Please stay with me until I wake up," I opened my right eye to see him nod.
         "Of course," he laid down beside me and I pressed my face against his chest. His arms went and wrapped around me to use his body warmth to try and keep me warm. It was working. He was surprisingly warm.
        "Thank..... You..." I muttered as sleep fell over me.
        I didn't know how long it had been since I fell asleep. All I knew was that Goldie had been replaced with Foxy. I could feel his leather clothes on the side of my face. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed away the sleep from them, "Hiya, Foxy.. When did you get here?"
        "I'm not sure, lassie. A while. Goldie had to step out and I thought you may want the company. Considering...." I sat up and nodded, "Yea. Thanks, Foxy. You're kinda awesome," I rubbed my eyes some more with the back of my hand.
        "Aye, lass. And you're kinda adorable when you wake up," Foxy poked me and I laughed.
         "Why thank you, Foxy, I'd have to agree," I giggled and glance down at my ankle.
        "Do you know where my pocket watch is? I need to check the time," my eyes skimmed over the room.
        "Aye, have it right here," he pulled it out of one of his coat pockets and handed it to me.
        I opened it up, "It's 4:30!? I slept through the whole day!?" I jumped up onto my one good foot and hopped over to my bag. I quickly pulled out black leather pants and a black and gold top that came down to meet the very edge of my pants. It's sorta like a crop top but not so slutty that it showed off everything.
        I turned to Foxy. "C'mon. Turn around," I used my finger to complete a circle in the air. He turned on the couch and I shrugged out of my jeans and sweater. I almost screamed out in pain again when my pants slid over my ankle. I quickly pulled on my pants and yelped when Goldie appeared right in front of me.
        "Hey, Foxy, I need-" he stopped mid sentence when he noticed what I was doing.
         "Goldie! Ever heard of knocking?!" I pulled the shirt on over my head as fast as humanly possible. He turned around at the same speed.
        "I'm so sorry! I had no idea!" My face must've looked like a tomato. I mentally killed myself for getting dressed in here.
        "What did ya need, mate?" Foxy smirked.
        "First of all, wipe that smirk off your damned face. Second of all, Freddy needs you to- erm-" he glanced back over at me "look for a suit... I would but he needs me to do something with the vents.." I hopped back over to the couch and sat next to Foxy.
        "A suit?" I shifted my position on the couch until my foot was resting on the couch and my head was leaning against Foxy's shoulder.
        "An animatronic suit.. It's what we use.." Goldie looked at me and I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it and nodded.
        I leaned my head off of Foxy and sat up, "I'm going too," I stood up.
        "No.. You're not," Goldie walked over to me and sat me back down by placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing me back down.
        "Yea. I am. And you can't stop me Goldie," I placed my hands on his arms and he sighed, dropping his arms.
        "There's no way to convince you to stay?" He tilted his head and I shook mine and stood back up.
        "Nope. So. Lets do.. Whatever it is we're doing," I smiled at Foxy, he nodded and lifted me up.
         "Aye. Let's go then," he waved to Goldie, "Do you know who's going first?"
        "Freddy wants it to be me or him. We'll see," he disappeared to go tamper with the vents or something.
        Foxy carried me down the halls, careful to avoid being seen by anyone. Even though he was in his human form it may still look a little weird. Someone with a hook and eyepatch carrying someone around.
        Yea.. Not exactly something you'd see everyday.
        He walked backstage and I could hear Freddy saying something to the kids. Except it was in his animatronic voice I hardly recognized.
        He walked over to a wall and pushed one of the shelves over using his shoulder. When it slid across the floor and the space was open what I saw wasn't a wall.. But a secret door!
        I looked at Foxy with wide eyes, "Aye, all sorts of dirty secrets hide in the walls of this establishment," he tightened his grip around me as he pulled the door open and started down the small hall.
        It was dark and damp and kinda smelled musty.
        It made my skin crawl.
        There was a few lights dimly lit hanging up on the wall. Most of them were burnt out, 'Who replaces them..? By the looks of it... No one.'