Close Call

Lilith's POV

         Chica decided to be "it" for this round to give me a chance to get used to how the game is played, which I greatly appreciated. My memory is coming back in small pieces, whether that is a good or bad thing, I can't quite decide yet. The game seemed easy enough thanks to her expert describing skills. I had thirty seconds to find a place to hide, at least until she started to move and already hiding at that time would make it more difficult for her to find me.

        I was running down the hall, trying to find a room she wouldn't expect me to be in. My feet brought me to a party room. I slowly walked in, trying to spot a place to hide. I noticed a supplies closet in the back so I threw the doors open and slide into the bottom shelf. Then I took supplies off the shelf above me and placed it in front of me like a wall and closed the doors. Was it kind of obvious? Yes. As long as I was not the first one found that would not matter though, and I could find a better place the next round.

        I pulled up the security tablet and switched through the channels. Chica had just found Bonnie hiding under one of the tables in the main room. I watched as the two of them ran off to Pirate Cove where they walked out with Foxy beside them. They looked backstage, no one. They checked the party room I wasn't in, no one. I heard noise in the kitchen and they walked out without anyone there too.

        Man, Goldie is probably amazing at this game, they'd do way better if they split up because he could just teleport away if he heard them all coming-

        As if they could hear my thoughts they all split up and I noticed Bonnie heading towards the room I was in. I quickly shut off the tablet and held my breath as the footsteps came closer to the room.

        Shit...

        Bonnie was looking under the tables and after he had done that I heard the supply closet shelf open. I stopped moving completely, hoping he would see the supplies in front of me and decide no one was in here. That's exactly what happened. He closed the door and left the room, giving me time to release my breath.

        I picked up the tablet again, they had Freddy now. I had been sitting in this very uncomfortable spot for almost 15 minutes and my back was starting to hurt, not to mention it already hurt anyways from all the stress. My muscles have been so tight lately.

        I noticed Freddy was coming down this hallway and almost right outside the door of this room so I shut the tablet off again and prayed he would keep walking. I heard Bonnie start to speak.

        "I already checked in here, I didn't see anyone. Plus there isn't many places to hide," I could picture him shrugging as he spoke.

        "True... But Goldie can teleport, he may have come back. And our dear Lilith is nothing if not resourceful. I would not be surprised if she was running around from room to room either."

        I didn't even know you were allowed to switch places, but I assumed after being found by Bonnie I would be safe here. Damn.

        They walked into the room, I heard only one pair of footsteps so I assumed Bonnie stayed back at the door, not seeing a point in looking in the room he had already been in. After all, if it were Goldie, he would have left already.

        The door to my closet opened again.

        "My, I could have sworn there was more supplies up on this second shelf. Now why would anyone move it to the bottom when it is so much harder to reach?" Freddy's silky voice made me gulp, knowing he was onto me. He leaned down and moved some of the supplies back up, "Isn't that right Lilith?" He chuckled, looking in at me.