Just Your Average Stalker

I paced back and forth uneasy on the whole situation.
        I knew this feeling- my memory was gonna start flashing back to me soon.
        I could feel it. The situation feels too... familiar.
        I sighed and sat down with my legs laid out in front of me.
        Then slowly the memories faded in.
        Well part of one.
        I'm in the woods with someone- their face is blurry and I can't understand what we're saying, all I remember is, "Stay here. I'll be right back," and then the person disappeared into the trees.
        I squint my eyes together and hold my head as the rest of the memory hits me.
        It was twenty minutes and already dark. Scared- I started walking off towards anything. To find this other person I guess. But instead about thirty minutes later I came across a parking lot with two people in it.
        My eyes snapped open and I looked around, I was still alone Goldie wasn't back.
        If that was memory... My dreams were just like it.
        But later on. Oh my god no.
        No no nope.
        There has got to be a reasonable explanation. Right?
        Yea.
        Just then I heard movement in the bushes off in the distance. I froze solid in horror.
        It couldn't be Goldie. He would have just teleported.
        Were we followed after all? I dared a quick look around the tree I was sitting against and saw a flash of red. Red....
        Foxy?
        Nope that wouldn't make sense.
        Red? Red. It feels weird to think about that colour.
        Maybe I'm just going crazy. The sound of a branch snapping brought that thought to an end. Someone was here. And they were getting closer.
        I looked around for a place to hide and only saw trees. No bushes nearby.
        Dammit.
        Could I maybe.. Climb a tree? It's worth a shot. If they see me I'll just say I was tree climbing. And if they don't- even better! I hopped up and looked for a good tree to climb up.
        My eyes fell on a tree split in the middle with branches starting fairly low. I went over to it and used my better foot to hoist myself up into the area where the tree had split. Then my arms shot up and I used all of my upper body strength to pull myself up onto the first branch. I looked down and saw the person was even closer. So close that they would almost see me if I didn't hurry. I pulled myself up to the next branch and then the next. After getting up a few more branches my eyes wandered down and I'd realized just how high off the ground I was. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights. I am however afraid.        
        Very afraid. The person was right below the tree looking around- the same person from the movie rental place..
        Is he stalking me?
        Goldie please, please, please get here soon. I hate hiding like this. I silently begged him.
        My eyes stayed on the man below, watching his every move. And eventually his moves started to scare me. He just walked in circles around the tree. Like he knew I was here- or at least close.
        Maybe he was waiting for someone? Maybe I just made bad choices when it came to trees. I was gripping the brown, rough bark so hard my knuckles were turning white.
        I held my breath when the mans head starting lifting up like he was going to look up the tree. Instead he just... Stared off into the distance. Just a higher off distance. I bit down on my bottom lip so hard it actually started to bleed.
        I cringed as I sucked the blood away so it wouldn't fall on his head or something. That would be just my luck.
        A familiar British voice was heard down below and my eyes shot straight to the source.
        Goldie.
        He was standing a few feet away from the man, "Hello, may I ask what you're doing out here, sir?" I noticed his eyes quickly move up my way before moving back down to the man by the tree.
        "Looking for someone. I lost her. I must find her. You know her, don't you? Cute. Blue eyes," he gestured to his eyes and Goldie narrowed his own at the the man.
        "Mhmm. She's at home," Goldie was quick to reply. It was very clear he just wanted to get me and leave.
        "Where exactly is home?" He tilted his head sideways.
        "That is none of your concern. Mind your own business. You have no right or reason to be looking for her. So. Fuck off," Goldie grinned a toothy grin showing off his dimples.
        The man laughed almost crazily, "Reason? I have a reason. But then that's none of your business."
        Goldie glared at the man and it looked like he was about to kill him, "Yea, whatever," Goldie sidestepped and walked around the tree. He walked off and the man remained in place for a few minutes until he ran off in the direction he went.
        Goldie was leading him away from me...
        Thank you Goldie!
        I waited a minute to make sure the coast was clear before I climbed back down and hobbled/ran back to the park. By the time I got there I was so out of breath I could hardly breath. The adrenaline running through my system pushed away the pain in my ankle.
        At least now I was out in public so that man couldn't do anything to me.
        I waited where I was for a few minutes and just like I thought Goldie appeared in front of me looking equally as out of breath as I had. The moment he saw me he ran up and enveloped me in a hug. I grinned and hugged him back- not failing notice that this was the first time he hugged me first.
        "I'm sorry Lilith, I should never have left you alone in the woods like that, it was stupid and I would never have forgave myself- nor would I have been forgiven by the others- if something had happened to you."
        "It's fine Goldie, its okay. We're okay, that's all that matters. The others are okay too right?"
        Goldie blinked twice and slowly pulled away from the embrace, "Yea as far as I could tell from the cameras in the control room."
        "So the cops are still there?" Disappointment leaked through my voice, Goldie nodded slowly, his golden blonde curls moving in the motion.
        "Do the cops usually stay around so long?" I pushed a strand of my white blonde hair behind my ear. Goldie thought for a moment before replying slowly, "No.. They're usually in and out in five minutes. We're pretty good with hiding evidence."
        Odd..
        I wonder if they suspect me of something. Or maybe they think the animatronics did something, they did seem oddly interested in what my working there was like. Though it could be that the cops before just couldn't be bothered to check around a children's pizzeria for murder victims. Hmm.
        "Huh. Well did you happen to see the time while you were there?" I started walking to a bench at the edge of the park.
        "Yea, according to the security cameras its 8:40 and that was about twenty minutes ago so probably around 9:00." I sighed and plopped down on the wooden bench. Goldie followed and sat down beside me.
        I hated waiting like this. What if they found something? Proof or something that I was involved in Carols death in some way.
        The last thing I need right now is to be charged of murder. Or attempted murder... Or being an accessory to murder. Whatever the hell I would be charged of.
        What if we snuck in and- nope. Bad idea. Very bad idea. That's too suspicious.
        "What's gonna happen?" Goldie turned to face me and I twiddled my fingers in my lap, "I mean if they find that room and find Carol inside of that animatronic..." I trailed off and stole a quick glance at Goldie.
        "Hey-" he grabbed my hands to stop them from twiddling, "Calm down, it'll be okay. Trust my skills at hiding bodies okay."
        He grinned that adorable smile, showing off his dimples and I couldn't help but grin back, "Dead bodies, this isn't a friendly game of hide and seek" I corrected, "And I think that I may just do that..." I laughed and turned my full attention to Goldie.
         "Do you ever just have one of those conversations where you can't help but think 'If anyone heard us right now I'm pretty sure they'd place us in a padded cell or jail cell'?"
        Goldie laughed and ran a hand over his golden bangs, "Yea.. This is one of those moments, huh?" I nodded my head with a grim smile on my face.
        "Ohhh yeah. Definitely. But then it wouldn't be a very good conversation if we weren't talking about something illegal we did!" I playfully punched his shoulder and chuckled as the crows sung their annoying song of go fuck yourself.
        Pretty sure that's what their goddamned song is because it sounds awful.
        Literally worse than Satan giving birth to an elephant out his asshole.
        But then that's just my opinion.
        Goldie nodded his head decisively with a smile across his face, "True. True. Do you have any plans?" He turned towards the trees. Most likely looking to see if stalker mc stalker pants was there in a tree or something.
        "No- though sleep does sound pretty nice right now." I yawned in perfect unison with my ending word as Goldie laughed.
        "Of course. C'mon then." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I leaned into his grip and closed my eyes, "I'll wake you up if anything happens."
        I nodded slowly and laid my head down on Goldie's lap, "This is more comfortable." I wrapped my arm around his torso and he just laughed at me again.
        "Okay, get some sleep. You deserve it." He pushed a strand of my white blonde hair behind my ear and I fell into a calm state of sleep that for once didn't leave me shivering when I woke up.
        I dreamt a really good dream. When I woke up I found that I was actually living the dream.
        With the best friends anyone could ask for who would do anything for me. And I them.

        "How long has it been?" I yawned while stretching my arms out in front of me. My head rested in Goldie's lap, staring up at the sky.        

        Goldie chuckled and looked down at me, "A few hours. Four, maybe." I smiled up at him, thankful for the time he'd given me to sleep. Also thankful that I had a good dream for once.
        "So I take it you didn't have any more.." Goldie cleared his throat, "bad dreams I guess you could call them..?" It sounded like a question but I wasn't sure.
        I nodded anyways as Goldie sighed in relief.
        "Why do you ask?" I swung my legs over the side of the bench and sat up.
        Sure I had begun to win Goldie over, but they were just dreams. Nothing else.
        "Just checking." He smiled, "It's better to sleep without having nightmares I guess."
        "Hell to the yes it is. So nothing happened while I was sleeping?" I stretched out my arms and legs.
        Goldie chuckled and shook his head, "Nope, just a few kids running around."
        "Alright good. Lets go." I stood up and put a little bit of pressure on my foot to test it out.
        It still hurt like hell.
        Sooo not doing that again.
        I hissed in air. Goldie stood up beside me and lifted me up from the ground, holding me to his chest.
        "Where are we going?" Goldie's brows rose in anticipation of what I'd say next.
        I grinned, "Freddy Fazbears of course!" Even if those cops were still there, I could make up so excuse like, 'I was hoping that Mr. Cameron would be around, I wanted to talk to him,' and if they say he isn't then I'll ask what they've found.
        But if they aren't there... Even better! I can ask Freddy and the gang about them and what they were doing. Or if they found anything incriminating. Against them or me.
        Goldie chuckled beside me and next thing I know, we're on our way to the children's pizza place- one of the most dangerous places I've ever been.
        My new home.
        The only home the animatronics have ever known. For a long, long time.

        As we neared the pizzeria I had Goldie set me down. I didn't doubt that they hadn't seen my limp but I didn't want any more questions from them sparked. Like how I got it. That is if they are still there...
        "Sir?" I noticed that the two were standing by their car, chatting about something. When they heard my voice their heads snapped towards me.
        "Lilith. What are you doing back here. It's not time for your shift." Marcas eyed Goldie before his eyes returned to me. His partner, however, was very clearly watching Goldies every move.
        "I was-" I looked over at Goldie quickly, then back at the officers, "I couldn't do anything... I was wondering if you've found anything yet?" I bit on my lip softly waiting for their reply. Some part of me thinking they were going to pull out handcuffs and pull me and Goldie away. Another part telling me everything would be fine.
        "Nothing too revealing yet. How did you say you met Garry?" The older one said in place of Marcas.
        I looked at him with slightly widened eyes, "I didn't." I looked back to Goldie, "But if its somehow important, we met here. It was after my first shift. I came back here later that day to try the pizza here and we had to wait to be seated together. We started talking in the line and he gave me his number. I called. Pretty boring way to meet if you ask me." I smiled.
        The truth isn't so boring though...
        "I see. Cool costume you got there, pal. What are you supposed to be?" His eyes gazed into Goldies. And then as if seeing it for the first time he leaned in, "Are your eyes golden?"
        "I'm supposed to be a human Golden Freddy. From Fredbears Family Diner... The original Freddy Fazbears." He looked at me in a swift moment before turning back to the officer, "And my eyes are green. These are contacts." He smiled.
        The man made a strange puffing noise and scribbled some words down in his notebook. "Interesting... Why don't you take them out then?"
        "Jeremy...." Marcas placed his hand on his partners arm, "don't you think that's enough?"
        'Jeremy' looked between Goldie and I, "Yeah. I suppose. Lets go." They started getting into their car.
        "Where are you guys going?" I stepped forward.
        "The orphanage. We're gonna look around there for some clues as to why she would want to come here." Marcas closed his car door and Jeremy slammed his closed. I watched in silence, with Goldie by my side, as the car pulled away and sped off down the street.
        "Ready to go in?" He turned to me. I took a deep, quivering breath.
        "Yea. Lets go." I shoved my key in the slot and pushed the door open.
        The room we entered was bright with natural light from the windows. The stage was lined with Bonnie, Chica and Freddy who were silent and un-moving. The tables were all empty with salt and pepper shakers placed in the approximate middle of each one. It smelled of pizza, even though there was no pizza cooking. And there most likely wouldn't be for quite some time.