Just A Little Lie

I stayed with Freddy the whole time and refused to leave him, even when I needed the washroom I stayed put. I wasn't going to let him sleep. Yet. Until I knew what the poison was.
        "Lilith, why? After all we've done?" Freddy looked at me like if I said the wrong thing he'd just kinda... break.
        "Because I know that where there is darkness there is light and where there is bad there's good. So no matter what you've done in the past or even in the future it doesn't matter because there will always be that light there to find and if the right person can come by and grab that light maybe they can yank on it a few times and it will all come shining through the dark," My hands were folded in his and rested on his chest.
        He seemed shocked by my answer, "You really believe that?"
        "I do," I nodded and leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Even you, Freddy. You have that light that I will reach and I know I already have it in my hands. I'm just waiting for you to realize it."
        "Maybe I have.. Or maybe I'm just waiting to be shown that you're telling the truth," His voice was low and husky and it was so very obvious that he was trying his hardest to stay awake. It's probably sleeping poison. Is that a thing? I'm not sure. I'm not taking chances either way that it could be a poison that takes effect when the person is sleeping.
        I'm not sure that's a real thing either...
        "How can I show you that I'm telling the truth, Freddy?" I moved my head away from his ear and placed it inches above his face, "What else must I sacrifice to earn everyone's trust?"
        "Your virginity," he grinned and I burst out laughing.
         "Oh, Freddy! You naughty boy, not yet," I winked at him with a huge grin on my face.
        "Really. Move in with us, I'm sure we'll all trust you soon and maybe... You'll be ready," he winked this time.
        I shook my head while laughing, "Totally."
        "Lilith!" Bonnie came down into the room and he looked wretched..
        His purple clothes were drenched in blood and his face was covered in it. As was his hands.
        He rushed towards me like he was going to hug me but stopped short and looked down at himself, "It's just a sleeping poison. Freddy can rest. It'd probably be best. Chica told me to come tell you right away. How are you Freddy?" Bonnie walked over to the couch.
        "Pretty grand, considering... Is the bitch dead yet?"
        Freddy looked over at the purple haired boy who shook his head, "No.. Goldie's trying to get information out of her.. She will be soon though, if she keeps denying him.."
        "Information on what?" I asked as I looked between the two.
        Bonnie shook his head, "I shouldn't tell you yet.. Goldie needs the facts first. She could be lying... I hope she is..." Bonnie gulped and looked at the ground.
        "Lying about what? Bonnie?" I placed a hand on his arm.
        He ran back towards the door, "I'm so sorry, Lilith. I have to go," he looked up and pain was written all over his face.
        I nodded slowly and he ran out the door.
        "You can sleep," I smiled at Freddy when the door closed behind Bonnie, "That's a good thing!"
        "Yea," Freddy broke out into a smile, "As long as you stay with me."
        I grinned back at him, "Duh. I'm going to sleep, too," I laid down on the couch next to him and wrapped my arms lightly around him. I felt his arms wrap around me and I snuggled my face into his chest.
        "Get well soon, Freddy," I listened to the sounds of our breathing for a few minutes before closing my eyes and falling back into the awful dreamworld of hell.
        My personal fucking hell.
        Built for me. And only me.
        It's always me.
        Never them.
        Always me.
        Never them.
        Always me....
        Always....
        No.

        I woke up screaming again, and apparently I woke up Freddy too because he was sitting up beside me rubbing my arms and back trying to calm me down.
        "Lilith. Lilith, you're okay. Shh," his mouth brushed against my ear. I was shaking and I knew he could tell, "What was it about?"
        "I- I-" I choked on my words.
        "It's okay. You don't need to talk about it," He rubbed my back some more and I nodded.
        "Yea. I guess so," I rested my head against his shoulder until my shaking had stopped and I'd calmed down.
        "Do you want to try going back to sleep?" I asked the brown haired boy.
        "No, not at the moment. I'd actually like to go see how everything is going," he started to stand and I helped him by grabbing his arm and wrapping it around my shoulder. Then he took my arm and wrapped it around his shoulders, "There. We can support each other," he grinned at me.
        "Right!" I giggled and we hobbled towards the door together as one.
        A few minutes later we were backstage and heading through the door. There wasn't any more screaming so we assumed she was dead. We quickly made our way down the halls and down the stairs until we came to the metal door.
        I pushed it open with my shoulder and saw Goldie, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica sitting on the floor covered in blood. Goldie's eyes were black and black blood was dripping down from his eyes.
        He was mad..
        I don't know why though.
        Bonnie looked distressed. As did Chica and Foxy.
        I looked at Freddy and he shrugged. "Is she..?" I stepped farther into the room with Freddy.
        "Aye," Foxys voice cracked. I noticed that down the side of his face there was a scratch mark.
        Did she claw him? She probably did out up a fight.. It seemed she really wanted to kill me..
        "Good," I helped Freddy sit down in a metal stool then went over to Goldie. There wasn't anywheres to sit next to him so I sat down on his lap, "What happened? Why is everyone so on edge?" He looked up at me and the anger melted from his eyes and he looked at me with sadness and confusion.
        "I-I- sorry," his head dropped, "I don't know how to tell you. I can't-" he looked down at the ground. I sighed and put my two hands on the sides of his face.
        Then I brought his face back up and looked into his golden eyes. "You can do it. I believe in you. You'll do the right thing. Even if the right thing is telling me."
        He shook his head, "The right thing has nothing to do with it. You deserve to know."
        I shook my head back, "Not if its going to hurt me. Not if it's going to put me on edge. What's the right thing? Telling me or not?"
        Bonnie spoke up, "We should wait. Maybe she was lying. I hope she was... Lets just wait a bit," he looked between me and Goldie.