Chapter 2

-=Virgo=-

Since we were going to the beach, I decide to wear a gray and white stripe bikini. I wore a yellow dress that reaches my knees over my swimsuit. I put on sunscreen, then I pack up. I head outside the room and wait on the others. Capricorn and Pisces were already there. Capricorn was reading a book.

I announced that we should make a bathroom schedule. There are 4 bathrooms, making 3 people go to each. There's 3 of them with showers, so 4 people will have to share one. Libra, Aquarius, and I were in one. Taurus, Cancer, and Scorpio are sharing one. Aries, Pisces, and Gemini are in another.  Capricorn, Sagittarius, and Leo are in another. We had to play Rock Paper Scissors to see who would go first.

Scorpio comes down with a white polo shirt and some khaki shorts. Pisces was also wearing a dress, but white. Capricorn is wearing a dark green shirt with some jean shorts.

"Wanna play a game while we wait?" Pisces asks.

"I have to go pack lunch." I get up and go to the kitchen. We're having a ham and cheese sandwich with some chips. I pack 111 sandwiches, making Taurus have 100 and the others one each. I put the water bottles in a cooler and drag all of them to the garage door.

I come back to the living room with Libra, Sagittarius, Cancer, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, and Aries. Libra is wearing a cotton brown shirt and short shorts. REALLY short shorts. Sagittarius is wearing a light blue shirt with white shorts. Cancer is shirtless and wearing his green khaki shorts. Taurus was also shirtless, with his 'salmon' swim trunks. Gemini had only her yellow bikini on. Leo had a red tank top with yellow swim trunks. Aries is wearing a long red dress.

"Are you guys ready?" Leo asks, looking around.

"Heck yeah we are!"

We all walk to the garage door, showing a red Toyota van. It fits all of us, which is good. We all climb into the seats. Leo is driving with Taurus in the passenger seat. Aries, Gemini, and Sagittarius are in the 2nd row. Libra, Scorpio, and Cancer are in the next. Pisces, Aquarius, and I are in the 4th row, leaving Capricorn by herself in the last row with our stuff. She insists to be by herself, cause she has books to keep her company. We all buckle and and head off to Panama City Beach.

***

"Finally!" Aries says and climbs off the car. Everyone does the same. I get the basket and towel, and look at the view. There's calm waves, white sand, and lots of people. It was starting school soon, so there aren't as many kids. We all walk together, Leo leading because he's leader. Wait, since when did we decide Leo was leader? I shake my head at the thought, reminding myself to ask him later.

We pick a location that's a few feet away from the salty ocean. Cancer puts down the umbrella, opening it. I lay the towel on the soft sand and place the basket there. Everybody else puts there stuff on the towel as Capricorn pulls out a book and sits on the towel.

"Are you sure you don't want to play at the beach? You can do that at home." I tell her.

"But I'm in the middle of a really good book. When I finish I'll go with you guys. Don't worry about me." Capricorn assures. The rest of us just took off our clothes, revealing our swimsuits. A few people watch, girls swooning, guys whistling, causing more people to look. I have no idea why they were doing so until I turn to look at my friends. The 10 of us-- Wait, 10? I turn my head and spot Taurus, flexing in front of a group of girls, showing his abs. They were staring at him as if he is an attraction at a circus.

A guy with green eyes and black hair walks next to me and was close. Too close. What's wrong with these 21st century people?

"Hey girl, wanna go to my house?" He whispers in my ear. I shiver.

"Um, no thanks. I just came from a 20 minute drive to come to the beach, not go to some random guy's house!" I snap. I walk to the shore, leaving the guy in shock.

I spot Aries, Cancer, and Gemini building something. Pisces was giving them pointers.

"If you wanna make the best sandcastle ever, you gotta make it with unicorns, rainbows, and villagers, houses, a whole kingdom!" Pisces explains. Cancer lets out a sigh.

"In case you didn't know, this is reality, sweetie." Gemini says.

"BUT I WANT UNICORN SANDCASTLE!!!" Pisces pouts, throwing a tantrum. Nearby people glance at the scene.

"Then go make on by yourself!" Aries argues.

"BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!" Pisces continues, her face full of anger.

"Freakin' google it! I ain't gonna explain it to you," Cancer replies.

"Fine, you meanies!" She stomps away, people moving out of her way.

I go in the water. It's warm and full of seashells.

"Take that!" I spin my head to Aquarius splashing Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Leo, obviously winning.

"I like Earth. It's so fun. There's always something to do here." Libra sits next to me wearing a sad smile.

"Yeah," I sigh, looking up at the sky.

"We actually made it!" I shriek.

"Let's go travel!" He grinned.

"Okay, Ophiuchus."

"Hey, Virgo?" Libra waves her hand in front of me.

"Huh? I-I'm fine." I blink. Why was I thinking of that flashback? What's wrong with me? He's evil.

Right?