Chapter 16

Bully bob

Wait. Why did I type this ^?

-=Pisces=-

"Oh no..." Libra whispered, as the snake hisses.

It wiggles its way over to us, and I shiver in disgust.

Everyone automatically put their feet up on the couch- except for Leo, who was running around screaming.

"SOMEONE GET THE SNAKE! IT'S GONNA KILL US ALL!" Leo screams.

I cover my ears from his loud voice. "Shut up!" I snap.

"But it's a snake! Someone! Help me!" he continues to wail.

The rest of us sigh. Why does Leo have to be so dramatic?

The snake was staying in a corner, quietly hissing.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Leo yells at the snake, as if it understands him.

There was frantic ringing at the front door. "Are you okay?!" a woman's voice asks, from the other side.

Virgo gets up and opens the locked door without asking who it was. Very safe, Virgo.

It was a woman with a look of concern on her face. She looks like the typical American mom.

"I heard-" the woman cuts herself off (not literally) and jumps back as she looks at the snake, staying in the same spot as before.

"Yes?" Libra politely asks, waiting for her to continue her sentence.

With a ftsio look, the woman runs off.

"No! Don't leave me! There's a snake!" Leo continues to wail.

"DO ME A FAVOR AND SHUT THE HELL UP!" Sagittarius snaps.

"B-b-but..."

"NO BUTTS!"

Leo sighs and slowly went into the kitchen and comes back with a knife.

"Leo! Wait-" Virgo runs to stop Leo from stabbing the snake, but she was too slow.

Blood spills from the snake all over the beige rug.

"Idiot!" Virgo slaps the back of Leo's head, and he rubs it. "You got blood all over the knife and rug! How am I supposed to clean that up!"

"Use the money that Taurus got and get a new rug?" Capricorn suggests.

"I used that all for the food he consumes."

"Oops?" Taurus says, not helping to the situation.

"Good job, you fat *ss!" Aries says. (A/N: Sorry, Tauruses, please don't take it personally it's just a stereotype)

"No cussing!" Gemini scolds.

"You're one to talk, the other side of you does in every single sentence!" Aries argues.

After that, it was all chaos.

***

Monday came around, and it was sadly time to go to school.