Chapter 5

I almost spit out my coffee, cause we got..........over 100 views!!! Fans: Yay, we love you Melanie! Woooooo

-=Leo=-

I'm surrounded by idiots. Idiots I have to deal with everyday. Do you know how hard it is to live with 11 idiots every single day? Yeah, I know, it's been only 2 days, but when those idiots are also-you know what? I'm not gonna say it.

Anyway, I have to do all the work now. Taurus, Gemini, and Aquarius already watched the news, but they didn't take a single note on what's happening. Plus, Sagittarius and Cancer didn't Google anything. They were just playing this game called 'Dress Up Anna'. Who the hell is Anna?

All I need is a break. And hopefully this 'school' can give me one. I can't wait till tomorrow.

***

"Did you guys get everything packed up?" I ask, double checking my own backpack.

"Yes, mom." Aries groans.

"I thought Virgo was the mom. She makes all the food, cleans the house..." Taurus says, counting the reasons.

"Well, we better get going," Scorpio says, flicking his wrist to check his watch.

"I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!" Gemini sings, skipping towards the car. I sigh, wishing that I'd have this thing figured out.

Did Ophiuchus come to the mortal world yet? Is he planning to kill us first, or these pathetic mortals? So many questions, none with answers to, with the help of these idiots.

I climb onto the driver seat, jingling my keys, then putting 'em into the keyhole. The sound of doors opening and closing, shuffling, and seatbelt clicking fills the awkward silence between us. It's kind of rare to have this especially with 11 people, so I treasure the moment while it lasts. It didn't take that long, only 10 minutes to school. We had some small talk on the way there, so it wasn't that awkward.

I parked between a silver BMW and a black Lexus. We all got out the car, the doors slamming shut. I locked the car and turned towards North Tree High School. It was a pretty large building, with 3 floors- judging by the windows. A few teens were hanging around the front door of the brick building. "Let's go," I sigh. I don't know where you are, but we will find you, Ophiuchus.

***

We all step in the front door. As you know, it doesn't work like that. Taurus, is- thank god- not fat, but fitting 12 people into double doors do not work.

"I'm suffocating over here!" a muffled voice retorts. What idiots. I finally squeeze through my chaotic friends and gasp for air.

I survived! I almost trip over the white tiled floor. I did a 360 around the place. The hallways were filled with people and lockers. People were going in all different directions. I swear, it's worse than traffic in China! Scorpio takes me by surprise, yanking my backpack down.

Scorpio curses under his breath. "Sorry. Try'na get past the 10 people who thought IT WAS A FREAKIN GOOD IDEA FOR 12 FREAKIN PEOPLE TO FIT THROUGH A DOUBLE DOOR!!!" Scorpio turns towards the other idiots who were struggling. All eyes were on us now (that's a lot of eyes). I hear high heels clicking on the tiles as I get up.

"What's going on?!" a tall sophisticated woman comes towards the main entrance, which I'm guessing is the principal. Every single person went quiet. Except the crickets.

"Is she really that dumb? She can see." Libra mutters.  Everyone being quiet and all, of course the, I'm assuming principal, hears her. Her eyes quickly found the direction of the voice. Well, almost. She looks at Aries and her voice booms, "You. My office now." her tone was so menacing, I remind myself to write her down on my "Might be Ophiuchus" list.

"What did you just say to me?" Aries snaps. She turns to Gemini and says, "Hold my hoops." She clips her "hoops" off and hands them to Gemini. Aries walks with confidence towards the principal till they were nose-to-nose. She simply slaps the principal, and walks back, gladly taking back her earrings. There were murmurs around the school, with looks of shock on their faces.

"WOOO!!! You go girl!" Virgo cheers. I've seen this one too many times to know what happens next. A fight.

***

What happens next? Who will win? Find out next chapter that will be posted (hopefully) next week. I'm sorry I don't update as much, but I'm too busy reading Percy Jackson. I hope you understand! Also, check out my other book, "Wanted".