Chapter 21

-=Scorpio=-

After getting our passports checked, we went on board, sitting near the wings of the left side plane, me sitting next to Cancer, Pisces a row behind us with a random old dude.

10 minutes later, we were taking off into the clouds. I can't deny that we look slightly uncomfortable, going into the air rather than water, but I try to fall asleep.

It was not working.

"Why can't I fall asleep?!" I punch the seat in frustration.

"Maybe your not sleepy?" Cancer suggests.

"But what else am I supposed to do on this plane ride?" I complain.

"Look out the window," Cancer turns his head.

"Kinda hard to see it when your head is in the way. But it's all just clouds."

"I'm just going to go on my phone and scroll through Instagram," I bring it out of my pocket.

"But I heard the airplane wifi is really expensive..."

"Pisces, what are you doing?" With a sigh, I turn around, to reveal a sleeping Pisces, laying on the old man's shoulder.

"I think that's illegal..." Cancer whispers into my ear.

"Sorry about our friend, old man," I say.

He just gives us a nod and goes back to reading his magazine.

Walking in the aisle, two giggling girls walks by us, sending us some winks and waves.

Confused, we wave back and smile. They giggle some more and walk to the bathroom.

"Goddammit, why is it that they're always giggling?" I whisper.

"Maybe because they were laughing at you,"

"They were laughing at you too!"

A row across from us, a little girl retches out into the brown paper bag they gave us, her mom stroking her back.

Now, a lady walks around, offering everyone peanuts or drinks.

Watching her the whole time till she reaches our row, she offers us. I ask for beer and peanuts.

"I'm sorry, but there are no alcoholic drinks we can offer, but we do have soft drinks, juices, coffee and water." She apologizes, handing me the peanuts.

"Ooh! I want apple juice!" Pisces exclaims from behind us.

"I'll take the coke," Cancer says.

"I'll just have water..."

Feeling slightly hungry, I open the bag of peanuts, but the girl retches again.

Then, a row in front of her there was an Asian Mom and daughter both eating homemade food.

"How come we didn't pack food?"

"How was I supposed to know you couldn't last long without food?"

"No fair, the Fire and the Air elements get to have food because it's a long trip, and they also have tv's to watch to entertain themselves."